All Comments on 'The Huntsman'

by AedanSayla

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

I have been on this sight a long time and it was truly a joy to read. And in the she emerged as the strong one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
exellent

story rolls along very well,a little religious,but well written

jryanwest3rdjryanwest3rdover 5 years ago
Tribulation Saints?

this is only the third story of yours that I have read. I enjoyed them. Maybe I am wrong but it appears you are writing about the tribulation saints in a least two of the many stories you have on Literotica. The trib saints are folks I have had a lifelong fascination with and you write about them beautifully. My question is will your characters from these stories meet each other and meet their biblical end? Great writing and glad you are in my favorites.

AedanSaylaAedanSaylaover 5 years agoAuthor
Response from the Author

My writing is my attempt to reclaim sexuality as God intended for it to be. Christianity as a whole has become a body of prudish indoctrinated body of misfits that shy from anything to be discussed openly on the topic of sex, while in private they engage in any number of immoral fetishes and often suffer from sexual dysfunction. It's simply not polite to talk about sex, it's against the rules, my problem with that is by and large Christianity has become a religion that is more about the doctrines/rules of man than it having anything to do with the ways of God clearly outlined in the Bible, which I would hazard to say many so called Christians don't read that much. For example the in the beginning story of adam and eve is very well covered in terms of generalities and then we just skip over all the relevant details of God's peerless and intricate creation of man and woman. I mean seriously look at how much pleasure God put into the framework of what we can feel. Women can have clitoral, nipple induced, cervical, g-spot, and even anal orgasms. This is not evolution - it's the handiwork of an all powerful God who knew what He was doing and to which after creating all of the wonderful complexity of male/female human interactions called it "good". You won't hear anything about this if you go to a church though. If you want to know more about sex you have to go to the world to ask of it and my question is why in the hell would I want to do that as a Christian man? No, my writing of erotic stories is in part to witness of my faith in God through Jesus, but also to redefine in people the reality that God made us and He made us well and His number one mandate to mankind even to this day is to, "Go forth have dominion and multiply" - Basically put men need to be true men and be masters over their own destiny and have lots of sex with the wives that God gifts to them and in turn create more souled individuals to walk this earth. Literally that's what God's words boil down to, but in the Church sex is something dirty and to be whispered about, when in reality when done right it is the most basic fulfillment of God's standing manifest destiny for mankind and so I write what I haven't found anywhere else in hopes of showing to everyone that yes you can be a born again believer in Jesus Christ who has a great sex life based on what God says was good and nothing that He said wasn't good. Creation with all of its layered in complexity testifies as to who its creator is, a Creator who made us in His own image male and female. So in conclusion - if God made us to be sexy and experience the pleasure that we can then we should be experiencing it and stop from being repressed individuals denying the very fabric of our created for purpose of being. This said even though we were created to experience pleasure God is very specific in terms of how it is to be experienced. I follow God and not the ways of man, I am offending many by doing so, but pleasing God, because believe it or not He told me to write what I'm writing and share it with as many as I could. If any of my writings lead to questions of a spiritual nature in you the reader, I am always available to help if I can if you have questions you want to ask. You'll find my email address listed about various places as well as more content on the subject at hand on my websites.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Aedan

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
What an interesting

premise to use for a story. I was concerned it might go sideways with the religious influence but you wove it well into the story. I enjoyed how you joined them and how you used her to save him. Quite a lovely tale from the detail and realism. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok, overuse of words and rushed.

While the premise is good, this story is far too sugary-sweet to really fit as a post apocalyptic romance. While I like the premise of adding religion into the story, I feel it was overused and used poorly. The characters were flat and two dimensional, and the story was quite predictable, and both overused the word "honey". No real life couple would do that. Overall ok, but some things need work.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Re: Author’s Response.

Aedan. Can only envy you for your evidently strong faith and the comfort in life that it must give — as it is something that unfortunately I am unable to share. Yet, must agree with you as to the often human tragedy in the hijacking of morality, and what is dictated to be morality, by the dogmas of “organized” religion. Believe it not too cynical to view such institutions of belief to be quite often merely instruments of political power yielded by a few over the many through the centuries. This is the first of your stories that I have read, and I’m now proceeding to others. Thanks for the opportunities to reflect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such an awkward yet interesting story

The deity references definitely dialed things back to great disappointment. It's like your speaking in times meshed into one and with great certainty. You have disgusting uniformed officers in a concentration camp mixed in with modern machinery. Next Tamara encounters cannibal cavemen and then the ultimate survivalist wild west cowboy as the chosen Adam. Wow just wow. Awesome mixture thanks for sharing. Keep writing like this and you'll have readers forever.I just hope I can encapsulate such interesting medium in my first story.

~ Allegedly_Literate ~

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyabout 4 years ago
I Love your stories!

This is my second read and each time I fall more and more in love with your stories. I imagine the coupling as God would want us to be together and feel joy. Thank you and please write more!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAedanSayla@AedanSayla
Here's the deal - I could really use help in the form of honest reviews of my books left at places like Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Google Books etc. I well understand the reality that for many on this site the desire to read stories for free an...

SIMILAR Stories