All Comments on 'The Husband's Night Out'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. But it needs proofreading.

On page 1 Kevin is 23 but on page 2 he is 21.

On page 1 Queenie is 47 and Nina is 30. But on page 2 Nina has a 24 year old son.

You also state that Queenie and Nina where in high school together but with the age difference i find that impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of the old Greenleaf Press adult novels, hot,well-written and very descriptive. The illustrated version would be great! Plenty of potential here. Can Nina's son join in for a hot fourway? How about a couple of hot,gilf grandmothers? Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same as the other guy. Needs some proofreading. The age changing, some grammar. Also a few words really feel out of place for the grammatical style of the rest of the story like diaphanous and halcyon.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Sex, then more sex, followed by more of that sex stuff, and ending with the promise of even more. sex.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

rem556rem556almost 2 years ago
Anon from 6/25

At no point was it stated that Nina was 30 yrs old. It was stated that Nina was a friend of 30 yrs, as in a friendship lasting that long, reinforced by the fact that they were friends in high school. You must remember that these stories are written by amateur writers and a reasonably intelligent reader should be able to understand the logical thoughts being conveyed.

Great 5* story, continue!

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

I wanted to say while did not read the story I wanna say thanks for saying what the story contains

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous