All Comments on 'The Hypnotherapist'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Nice surprise ending.

Honestly, I didn't see that twist coming at the end. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, I can't wait till part two maybe a wedding or son wants to breed him mommy and become her new lover forever.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Wasn't too surprised by the ending.

Unless they have came up with something I never heard about how was she able to go out right after having her boobs done? wasn't there some recovery time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a terrific story, very clever and very hot

I love it when his mother says of her son Lachie, "'he's horny all the time. He's always after me, having a grope, a tickle; sex... anywhere, anytime. I've had so many orgasms my core is sore." That's the way a boy typically gets when he has unrestricted access to that beautiful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same magical hole the kid came out of. He's insatiable, some would term him temporarily insane. One thing's certain, the boy is always hard around his mom, so hard that his young penis is practically busting out of his pants. At his age, he's a nonstop semen producing machine, and his young mind is overwhelmed by the fact that he's got a license blow his balls and to shoot all his semen "anywhere, anytime" right up his own mother's vagina. Giving his beloved mom so many orgasms that her precious motherly cunt is sore from Lachie's constant motherfucking. Five stars, Mr. s., and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice little plot twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story love the ending (saw it coming but good regardless), no recovery time on the surgery took me out of it a little.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Very Hot Story

Thanks for a very hot story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

nice twist!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
The end made the story.!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

And the story was GREAT, well written, easy to read. But the twist was DAVID ,

I did not like him till the very end....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gotta say I really enjoyed the twist to the story!! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous