All Comments on 'The Hypnotist'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CarlisleCarlisleover 4 years ago
Too short

Nice enough idea, though it has been done before, but way too short.

AverageBearAverageBearover 4 years agoAuthor

AUTHOR'S NOTE: For those disappointed with its length (oh, how it hurts me to write that double entendre!), this story is part of the 750 Word Project - a Literotica challenge to authors. See complete details at https://www.literotica.com/s/the-750-word-project-2020- and see my other stories if you're in the mood for something longer and thicker (now THAT feels better!). :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect under 750

Very nice!

raucousraucousover 4 years ago

Thanks for squeezing so much into so little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would love to see a longer version in full story form!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Needed a story to go with your idea. Liked the ending, in fact liked the idea.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Nice

There was enough backstory to indicate her preferences and why she saved herself for Jack, and the hypnosis interplay was sweetly done in so few words. Flash stories are all about a moment and enough projection that the future can come from the reader's imagination. 5*.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniabout 4 years ago

Very nice and sweet short story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...