The I-Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both father and daughter are lying prone on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Jacob works himself up to speak, the tension evident in his clenched jaw. "I'm sorry I called you a slut, Megan." After a long silence, he continues. "Goodnight, Megan. I-I love you." He reaches out a hand to his daughter.

With a soft sigh, Megan whispers back, "I know, Daddy. Good night." She lets her arm drop from her body and she takes her father's hand for a moment, letting her fingers slip over his as if she was wiping them off. She rolls over away from her father, who is running his fingers over the wetness he suddenly feels on them. He brings his hand to his nose and sniffs. His nostrils flare widely even as his semi-erect penis stirs. He glances over at Megan and then hesitantly licks his fingers. Jacob groans and his cock stands at full mast, jutting out against his soiled shorts. He had no clue that in the almost darkness, his daughter has been fingering her pussy in a slow and lazy fashion.

Several minutes pass. Jacob's erection does not waver in the slightest. He can't seem to stop bringing his fingers to his nose. Finally, he eases off the bed and walks quickly into the alcove. His fingers are a blur as he stands over the toilet masturbating quietly but furiously. It doesn't take long and he explodes; his huge wad of cum splattering noisily into the commode bowl. He bites his lower lip and tries to remain silent. On shaky legs he returns to bed, turning away from his daughter's naked form.

He doesn't see his daughter, still awake, an evil smile on her lips.

The next morning, Jacob awakes first again. He gets up and relieves himself. He stops at the entrance to the shower alcove and stares at his daughter, sprawled on the bed. His cock hardens again and he turns and turns on the shower, shucking his shorts. I admire his restraint as he resists more than a few strokes of his aroused, swollen organ. He ends the shower and is about to pull on his dirty shorts when he glances into the room.

Megan is awake and sitting up, her arms wrapped around her pulled up knees, intentionally or accidentally exposing her almost bald pussy. She shakes her head in disgust, saying, "You should just let it go, Dad. Those things are almost stiff enough to stand up by themselves."

Jacob finishes pulling them up, grimacing as he does. "And you should cover up. Your things should be dry by now."

Megan rolls over and pulls her underwear from the chair. She fondles them and sniffs them and then drops them to the floor. "They're still damp and they smell funky. Ain't no way I'm going to wear them." She rolls back over, raising one knee up, offering her father a splendid view of her vagina. "And your shorts look pretty damn nasty, Dad. Take them off. We're both grown-ups now...it's no big deal being naked. You don't have anything I've not seen before."

Jacob stands there for a moment and then sighs. He is a man who doesn't like to concede defeat, but three days in those shorts have rendered them very unpleasant. In an abrupt motion, he shucks them off again and in disgust, kicks them into a corner.

It is Megan's turn to widen her eyes. Jacob's cock is fully erect, pointing straight out from him towards her. As he feels her eyes upon him, his long, thick penis jerks to an even more upright position, almost slapping him in the stomach.

Megan climbs from the bed and strolls by her father on her way to the shower. She smiles as she reaches out and brushes his arm with her fingers. "Okay, Dad. I admit I was wrong. I haven't seen anything quite that big before." She giggles and rushes off to the shower. She takes a long, sensual shower, taking her time to soap up her body, caressing herself until her spying father looks ready to explode. Megan struts around wet and naked when her shower is over as she again uses her fingers to get the tangles out of her hair.

As her father ogles her body, she loudly complains about the lack of a hair brush. Getting a painful strand of hair cleared, she looked up at the ceiling, "The least you could have done, Creep, is left me a fucking hairbrush!"

I key my microphone and reply, "NOTED, MEGAN. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO." Megan jumps, startled at my voice. Even confined, a day or two without my voice and it is so easy to forget I am there.

"You scared the crap out of me!" she growls. She looks around at the ceiling...searching for a camera. "Are you happy, Creep?" she asks. "We're naked! Are you getting a good look or do you need a better peek?" As she did when she confronted her father the previous day, she manhandles her breasts, lifting them upwards as if offering them to me. I'd be lying if I said my mouth wasn't watering at the thought of sucking her lovely, uprights mounds of flesh.

Before I can reply, her father rushes across the room and grabs her by the arm. "Stop it! We don't know what we're dealing with! We don't know what will set him off!"

Megan angrily jerks away from Jacob. "Back off, Daddy! You do what you think is best, I'll do what I want!" She bounces away from him and leaps into the bed. "Hey, Creep! How about this? Is this what you want?" Rolling onto her back, Megan extends herself into a spread-eagled position, her labia lips parting. I think she's terrified, angry, and turned on all at the same time. "How's that for a beaver shot, huh? Is this what you were hoping for?"

"YOU'RE VERY LOVELY, MEGAN," I reply. "BUT, I DO NOT REQUIRE ANYTHING OF YOU, BUT TO BE MY GUEST FOR A SHORT WHILE." I cut the mike off and resume my observation of father and daughter.

Jacob is furious. He towers over his naked daughter, shaking a finger at her like he scolding a naughty child. "That was so stupid, Megan!" he says. "We haven't a clue about who or what this guy is. We don't know what might set him off. We know he's released two families, but for all we know, he's kidnapped and murdered dozens of others."

Jacob's words seem to be reaching his daughter, but in his ire, he goes too far and says, "So straighten your act up, Megan. Quit walking around acting like some street whore and act like the young lady I raised you up to be!"

Megan erupts in furious rage. "You didn't raise me up to be anything, Father! You dumped me off to be raised by housemothers and nuns, Father! I'll be and do anything I want! If I want to be 'ladylike,' I will. If I want to be a fucking slut, I will!" Megan glares up at her father, her face bright red with anger...and something more. "If I want to fuck the Creep, I will! If I want to fuck myself in front of you, Father, I will!"

As she says those words, Megan thrusts three fingers between her already blossoming cunt lips, ramming her fingers deep in her moist hole. Megan's face contorts with the pain of the forceful thrust and from the pleasure of it as well. Through clenched teeth, she gasps, "A-And, Father, dear, there's ahhhh, nothing you can do about itttahhh, unlessss you want to ahhhh, j-jack offfff!"

With astonishing fury, Megan begins to thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy in a blur of motion. Her other hand slides upward to her left breast and she teases her hard, pebble like nipples. All the tension of the past few days seems to be focused on her fingers plunging in and out of her wet, slick pussy. There is anger on her face...and lust...and need.

Jacob stands there for long seconds, his mouth gaping open in astonishment as his daughter writhes and twists on the bed as she finger fucks her wet snatch. His body trembles with desire and indecision. His mouth moves wordlessly until finally he manages to rasp out, "Megan...stop. This is awful. It's wrong...insane."

Megan is bucking upwards with her hips. "There's ahhhh nothing bad going onnn, Daddddyyy!" she pants. "If...if there's something wrong about mmmm, pleasuring myself...ahhhhhmmm, why is your dick hard, Daddy?"

Jacob is startled as he realizes that again his cock is so stiff it is slapping at his stomach. He spins away, staggering against the nearest wall. He rests his head against the cool concrete and tries to close his eyes, but he can't...unable to resist the urge to turn and look at his masturbating daughter time and again.

Megan's pleasure grows, building, urged on by her anger. She adds a fourth finger, almost fist fucking herself. Sweat pours off her naked body, making her fair skin glisten. Her moans give way to sobs of joy. Jacob cannot stop staring and his right hand wraps around his swollen cock and begins to stroke.

Tears run down Megan's face as she watches her father masturbating as he watches her pleasure herself. "Do I make aaaagoddd, make you hard, Daddyyy!" Her four fingers have her labia split wide...showing the juices that are absolutely pouring from her wet twat. Her fingers are thickly coated with her cunt cream.

I hold my breath as both approach climax. Jacob is now crying as well, his hand working in a blur up and down his shaft while Megan struggles for breath, taunting and urging her father on!

"Do you...yesssss! Do you likeee watching meee ohhhhh Dadddyyyy! Am I making youuu cummm?" she gasps in a ragged, lust ridden voice.

Jacob sobs and then begins ejaculating, his seed splashing against the wall. He struggles to continue standing as his knees begin to buckle. His eyes never leave his daughter.

The sight of her father ejaculating sends Megan over the edge and she shrilly screams, "DADDDDYYYY!" and goes into orgasm, her body going into helpless spasms as she buries her fingers inside her wet pussy, pressing them deep into her womb. Her body is wracked with waves of ecstasy for long minutes, before she collapses in a sweaty heap. Father and daughter stare at each other, both gasping for breath, both taking deep draughts of the air laden with the mixed, heady scent of their desires.

I wonder if this is the moment. Their gasps for air fade, giving way to the most strained silence the I-Room has ever experienced. Jacob wipes tears off his face...expressions of shame and desire warring for control of his face. His eyes bulge with hints of madness and I fear for the success of this particular experiment. He staggers over to the chair next to the bed, takes it and turns it towards the wall and sits down.

Megan curls up on her side, watching him, her facial expressions a mix of ire and need. I wait for one to say something to the other, but neither speaks. The silence lengthens...seconds growing into minutes growing into hours. Megan watches her father intently for some sign...anger, love, lust, I'm not sure. Jacob rarely glances her way, although when he does glance over, intense longing seems to be the overriding emotion on his face. Lunch passes and both eat in silence...they take supper in a quiet that is almost deafening in its intensity.

Megan spends the early evening hours roaming along the walls of the room, looking like a lioness on the prowl. She seems to shine with carnal need. I can almost smell the scent of her aroused cunt. A sexual flush seems to cover her entire body. Her nipples are hard to the point of throbbing. Jacob huddles in his chair, exerting as much self control as a man with a raging erection can.

When I finally dim the lights, Jacob slumps to the bed and collapses...his hard-on waving in the air as he stares up at the ceiling. A few minutes pass and Megan climbs up onto the bed, edging close to her father, lying on her side and staring at him. Long minutes will pass before Megan whispers, "I love you, Dad." She reaches out a hand and rests it on her father's chest.

Jacob sighs at the touch of his daughter's hand. "I love you, too," he mutters back in a voice thick with emotion. He doesn't move though. I really expect something to happen, but although both remain awake a very long time, neither one speaks or makes a move. I wait until both are sound asleep and then add something to the air mix to ensure several restful hours of slumber. I then enter the I-Room and leave a little gift.

The next morning begins as the others have begun. Jacob is up first. He quickly notices the item I've left. He picks it up, studies it, shakes his head and returns it to where he left it. He showers and walks around, letting the air dry his naked body, ogling his daughter's beautiful form.

Megan awakes to her father looking at her, his cock standing up at attention in tribute to her loveliness. Her face is a mixture of emotions as yesterday's events are remembered. Anger, Love, Embarrassment, Lust. Almost self consciously, she slides by her father, saying, "Good Morning," in a quiet voice as she passes him...his erect cock almost brushing her thigh.

Jacob tries to smile and in a hoarse voice replies, "Good morning, honey." He watches her hungrily as she sits and pees and then showers. He sighs unhappily like a man who knows what he wants, but doesn't know how to get it.

Megan is aware of her father openly staring at her and her eyes are drawn again and again to his long, thick penis which actually grows a bit more as she lathers up her body. She spends a good deal of time soaping and washing her vagina, labia already blooming to reveal the tender, pink flesh beneath, running her fingers over and through her already aroused pussy.

She emerges from her shower engaged in the now daily ritual of trying to use her fingers to comb out the tangles in her long, black hair. Jacob clears his throat and says, "Um...the Creep left you a present, I think." He reaches over and picks the hairbrush off the wooden chair and offers it to his daughter.

Megan squeals happily and her smile is so sweet and engaging, one could easily fall in love with her. "I can't believe it. He actually gave me a brush!" She spins and bounces around, joyfully, a beautiful sight that makes my slight effort worth the time spent a hundredfold. Megan looks up at the ceiling and shouts, "Thank you, Creep!"

I key my mike and reply, "YOU'RE WELCOME, DEAR." I click the microphone off, choosing not to engage them now. Despite my little gift, the tension in the room is incredibly thick. I suspect that today things will happen.

Megan happily begins to brush out her hair while her father watches her with a slight smile. Soon enough, she encounters some serious resistance, as in just a few short days, she has developed some nasty snarls in her hair.

Jacob watches her struggle with the tangles for a few minutes and then says in a low voice. "I could help you with that, Megan."

His daughter turns and looks at him, her expression one of surprise and skepticism giving way to a pleased, almost shy smile. "I'd like that, Dad," she says in a quiet, almost childlike voice...the first really peaceful words she has spoken to her father since they first awoke here.

She takes a seat in the wooden chair and her father takes the brush and standing behind her, begins to brush the tangles out of her hair. There are several sharp tugs and a few winces and whimpers from Megan before the tangles are gone. Jacob continues to brush her hair as it dries from her shower. Both seem at peace for the first time, although the sexual tension is still thick within the room. Although both father and daughter are calm, they both appear aroused.

Megan's nipples are hard, pebbly things and her legs are slightly parted, revealing her blossoming cunt lips, her pink meat glistening with sexual excitement. Jacob's penis is rock hard and is slipping between the wide slats of the chair back to poke his daughter in the back, although Megan shows no outward sign of the contact.

As Jacob works, Megan's hair regains its glossy sheen. "This is nice," purrs Megan.

"Yes, it is," murmurs her father in reply as he strokes her hair again and again.

"I used to love it when you brushed my hair after my bath when I was younger," says Megan. "That was my favorite times."

"Mine too, sweetheart," says Jacob his voice full of love and regret.

"I remember that last night on Martha's Vineyard; we were staying at that beach house on vacation when I was fourteen. The weather had been so wonderful...we'd played on the beach all day long and you took me sailing, Dad. Remember that?"

Jacob smiles and nods his head. "I remember, Megan."

"That last night, we sat on the deck and watched that storm off shore...lightning flashing on the horizon. I'd taken a shower and we were sitting in that big deck chair and you brushed my hair for what seemed like hours. That was the most perfect moment of my life," said Megan in a small voice.

"I was so happy and in love with you, Daddy. I knew you loved me...I could feel it just like I can feel it now." Megan's voice begins to rise...suddenly I can hear the anger building up.

Abruptly she stands up and swings around on her father. "And two fucking weeks later, you dumped me in that fucking boarding school!" She shakes a fist at her father, who backs up abruptly. "Why? Why did you abandon me like that? What made you stop loving me?"

Jacob's face is etched with misery as he stammers. "I never stopped loving you. I, uh, I did what was best...you needed better looking after because of uh, demands of work!"

"BULLSHIT, DADDY!" screams Megan. "I loved you! I was in love with you! You were my everything...my life! And you fucking abandoned me!" She rushes her father and begins to pummel his chest with her fists.

Jacob is appalled by the onslaught. He reaches out and grabs her by the wrists. "No, Megan, don't!" he begs. "I love you. I've always loved you. I didn't abandon you. It was for your own good!"

Tears flow down Megan's face as she says, "How could leaving me be for my own good! I loved you...I thought you loved me and you went away...even in summer, you kept me in boarding schools and camps! Why?" She screams her question into her father's face. "WHY?"

Shame flows across Jacob's face as he mutters, "Because...because I loved you too much. I was afraid of what I might...might do to you!"

Shock widens Megan's eyes. "Do? Do to me? What do you...?" Realization flows into Megan's face. She breaks loose one hand and grabs hold of her father's enormous erect penis. "You were afraid of fucking me with this thing?"

His face bright red with embarrassment, Jacob nods silently."

This does not mollify Megan. "Fine...that explains things when I was young, but..." Her voice trails off and she squeezes her father's cock till he moans and she is again nose to nose with him. "What about once I turned eighteen? YOU KNEW I LOVED YOU...EVERY GUY I EVER FUCKED I WAS PRETENDING IT WAS YOU!" She is sobbing now.

"I loved you so much...if you loved me, why didn't you come to me and deal with how you felt...how I felt!" Megan releases her tight grip on her father's cock, easing to a gentle stroke. Suddenly she leans forward and kisses her father roughly, her tongue running over his lips and forcing its way into his mouth.

Jacob grunts and tries to back away, running into the wall. "Megan, stop...we ...we can't do this."

Megan pursues like an unstoppable force. "Tell me you don't want it," she says. Megan again kisses her father, thrusting her tongue hungrily into his mouth even as she slowly strokes his hard dick. Jacob groans and responds to the kiss, releasing her other arm even as he offers his daughter his tongue. They kiss passionately for a long minute.

Jacob breaks the kiss, gasping. "It's wrong, Megan. You're my daughter...you can't..."

Megan grins evilly at her father. "You want it," she hisses and suddenly drops to her knees. "You want your daughter to do this...you want your Megan to suck this cock, don't you, Daddy?" Megan takes her father's penis into her wide open mouth, sucking his cock with experienced ease. Up and down, her head bobs as she takes more and more of Jacob's cock, until her lips are brushing his pubic hairs. The whole time, Megan is looking up at her father with soulful hazel eyes that match his own.