The I-Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud smack of her lips, Megan releases her father's cock from her lips, a string of saliva and precum linking father and daughter, cock to lips. "You like it don't you, Daddy...you like your baby girl sucking your big cock!" There is anger in her voice, and sarcasm, and underneath it all, hopefulness.

Jacob is speechless and he can only groan as he watches Megan return to his cock, sucking and licking with mad abandon...sucking him as if at any moment, this precious thing that she has longed for, for so many years, may yet be denied her. His cock becomes slick with his daughter's saliva, her eyes always looking upward, even as his fingers intertwine in her luxurious black hair, urging her to move even faster up and down his swelling cock!

Jacob cries out in sudden orgasmic pleasure and Megan makes gobbling sounds as she expertly drinks the hot, creamy semen of her father that suddenly explodes into her mouth. Despite her obvious and experienced talent, so much man cream is flooding into her, she can't swallow it fast enough and thick globes escape her luscious lips and oozes down her chin. Jacob's knees buckle and only by leaning against the wall does he manage to stay upright. He sobs with joy and love, "Oh my God, Megan! I love you! I've dreamed of you doing that!"

Megan is still working furiously and does her level best to not allow her father to grow flaccid. She sucks his cock, milking every last available drop of sperm even as she maintains his erection. Satisfied with his erection, she releases him and falls backwards, now in a horizontal position, propping herself up by her elbows. Megan grins at Jacob through cum smeared lips and sneers, "Is that all you ever dreamed of Daddy? Don't you want a little of this?" She relaxed onto her back and spreads her legs even as her hands spread wide her labia lips, revealing her sopping wet cunt flesh. Her inner thighs glisten from her freely flowing pussy juices. She thrusts her pelvis upwards, offering herself to her father. "Didn't you ever dream of fucking me, Daddy?"

Jacob's eyes widen and with a feral growl, he is upon his daughter's body, kissing her passionately as he climbs between her legs, cock hard and seeking shelter in Megan's hot, steamy cunt.

They literally catch me off guard. I barely have time to key the microphone and speak before Jacob can thrust his cock into his daughter's vagina.

"THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS AT HAND!" I announce as I release the magnetic lock on the door, allowing it to swing open. "YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE BASIC TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES. YOU MAY PROCEED TO EXPLORE THIS NEW ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES OR YOU MAY CHOOSE TO LEAVE."

Megan gasps, thrusting her pelvis up in an effort to capture her father's cock with her clasping pussy. She looks over at the open door in shock and dismay. Jacob gazes at the door for long seconds, frozen immobile, his erect penis brushing the wet, tender edges of his daughter's labia.

Megan moans and whispers, "No, Daddy, please!" She flings her pelvis upwards, enveloping her father's swollen cockhead in her pussy. "Fuck meee, Daddy. I've waited for soooo long! Fuck me now, Daddy!"

At the sensation of Megan's hot, slippery cunt flesh, Jacob turns and looks down at her with lust glazed eyes. With a wordless snarl, he thrusts his cock into Megan's pussy, burying himself inside her to the root in one swift motion. He wiggles his hips and then begins to piston himself madly in and out of his daughter's cunt.

Megan screams in joy, pain, and delight, as Jacob pounds his cock into her pussy again and again. Her legs rise up and wrap around his back, heels digging into his taut ass cheeks, urging her father to sink his cock into her, more deeply and more quickly!

Father and daughter kiss passionately, tongues dueling, licking and biting at each other like lust maddened animals. Their incestuous lovemaking is virtually wordless at this point. Groans and cries of sexual abandonment fill the air.

I grin to myself as I realize both are oblivious to the fact that they are making fierce love on a cold, concrete floor with a polyurethane coating. What pain they might be feeling from that is overwhelmed by the fierce carnal dance they are performing.

Megan's fingernails tear down Jacob's back as he bites and tugs on her engorged nipples. Her fingernails dig in to his butt above her feet, urging him to fuck her harder. Their bodies are slick with fuck sweat and with Megan's juices which are literally pooling beneath her raised ass. With each stroke of her father's cock, a stream of cunt cream pours forth...his cock is coated with her juices. Megan leaves love bits all over her father's chest and neck, drawing blood several times. Like cats in heat, their lovemaking is intense, passionate and violent, building in intensity as they approach climax.

Tears are pouring down Megan's cheeks, so powerful is the incestuous pleasure coursing through her body. As she begins to writhe under her father's strong body, she manages to sob, "I...Love...You...Daddy!"

Jacob sobs helplessly, so swept up in the moment that he has dreaded and dreamed of for years. At his daughter's words, he can contain himself no more and with a shout of ecstatic triumph, thrusts deep into Megan's pussy, and begins to cum inside his daughter's womb! Megan's orgasm detonates as her father's seed bathes her insides and father and daughter clasp each other's sweaty bodies tightly as they ride their incestuous orgasm to completion.

As they return to Earth, Jacob, his cock still tightly clasped by Megan's pussy, rolls over, allowing his panting daughter to rest atop his heaving chest. Between gasps for air, father and daughter kiss, tenderly one moment, passionately the next. Megan's slender legs drape down on each side of her father, revealing a wet pussy, jammed with cockmeat and dripping semen. Her labia visibly tremble with the little orgasmic aftershocks that continue to ripple over her body.

Still teary-eyed, she whispers to her father, "I love you, Dad! I'm coming home. I'm leaving school and I'm coming home forever. I'm not going to spend another day without you, Dad." She squeezes his still stiff cock for emphasis as she kisses him and whispers, "I'm never letting go of you, Daddy!"

Jacob kisses her tear-streaked face, nodding in agreement. "I love you too, Megan. My sweet little darling, can you ever forgive me for all the lost years?" he sighs, barely in control of his emotions.

His daughter kisses him tenderly...all anger seemingly vanished. "Just keep making love to me, Dad. As long as I'm in your arms, everything is alright." Again she massages his cock with her cunt for emphasis.

Jacob growls again and sits up with Megan in his lap now. Carefully with his hands on her hips and her arms wrapped around his neck, he moves into a kneeling position and then with great caution he slowly rises to his feet, his daughter still impaled on his immense erection. Megan moans softly as he walks them to the bed, her legs now wrapped tight around his waist, her juices running heavily, leaving cum drops on the floor.

With the same care, Jacob eases himself and his daughter onto the bed, his cock never leaving her wet, tight pussy! With amazing tenderness, Jacob begins to fuck his daughter, slowly thrusting in and out of Megan's jism drenched cunt. Father and daughter make love slowly. What had been violent animal passion earlier is now pure love expressed between Megan and her father...love on every level, joining them body and soul. In awe and appreciation, I gaze upon the purity of incestuous love as Jacob and his child become one being, perfect in its erotic simplicity.

This bout of lovemaking between the newly joined father and daughter lasts and last...Jacob steadied by two previous orgasms lasts for a long time. Megan mewls and coos words of love to her father between orgasms. The room becomes humid and thick with their sweat and scents as father thrusts his cock into daughter's steamy wet pussy again and again, daughter thrusting her body upwards to meet father's thick meat slipping inside her hungry cunt.

As time passes, Jacob rolls himself and Megan over, placing her on top. His daughter grins lewdly as she moves her legs to a squat position and begins to piston herself up and down on her father's swollen penis. Sweat drips off her face, long, black hair swaying as she rides Jacob, her firm breasts jiggling enticingly. A last orgasm begins to grow inside of her and she sighs, "I love you, Daddy!" before becoming slack jawed, eyes glazed with incestuous joy as she begins to orgasm and orgasm and orgasm. The view of his daughter quivering with incestuous ecstasy while impaled on his massive cock is too much for Jacob and he thrusts upward one last time and begins to fill Megan's womb with his thick semen again.

Time seems to stand still as daughter and father are locked together in orgasm. Finally, Megan collapses on top of her father. She whimpers as Jacob's penis finally succumbs to weariness and deflates and slips from Megan's semen packed cunt with a wet plop. Jacob kisses his daughter's tears away and both fall into a deep, restful sleep.

They awake several hours later in each other's arms. They both smile and kiss. I see no visible signs of shame or remorse. They cuddle for a long time before noticing the "honeymoon" gift of champagne, fruit, and cheese, I have left them.

As they examine my gift, I finally speak. "IF I MAY INTRUDE," I begin. "I WISH TO THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVELEGE OF SEEING THE TWO OF YOU MAKING LOVE. IT WAS INSPIRATIONAL TO SAY THE LEAST.

"You're welcome," replies Megan in a subdued voice.

Jacob stares up at the ceiling for a long time before responding. "Is this what you do? Bring family together so they'll commit incest? Is that what happened to the others?"

"I WILL DECLINE TO ANSWER THAT, JACOB. ALL VISITORS TO MY I-ROOM DESERVE DISCRETION. WHAT OCCURS IN THE I-ROOM STAYS IN THE I-ROOM.

Jacob cocks his eyebrow in curiosity. "But you brought us here hoping that we'd fuck...um, have sex?"

"I BROUGHT YOU HERE TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES. THAT IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL FOR ALL MY GUESTS. TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THEMSELVES...TO FULLFILL THEIR POTENTIAL. IN THE WORLD OUTSIDE, THERE ARE SO MANY BARRIERS THAT PREVENT US FROM SEEING THE TRUTH. THAT STOP US FROM PERCEIVING WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT. HERE, IN THIS ROOM, MY GUESTS CAN FACE WHAT IS REAL AND TRUTH AND ACT ON THE KNOWLEDGE GAINED.

"DO YOU, JACOB, REGRET WHAT HAS HAPPENED?"

Jacob blushes a little, but turns and puts his arm around his daughter's waist and kisses her on the lips. "No. My only regret is denying my feelings longer than I should have."

"AND MEGAN, ANY REGRETS?"

Megan shakes her head, smiling happily. "Only that you didn't bring us here earlier. All my wishes have come true." She says this even as she slips a hand down and begins to fondle her father's semi-erect penis.

"What happens now, Creep?" asks Jacob.

" FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE MY GUESTS...TO CONTINUE EXPLORING THE NEW WORLD YOU HAVE ENTERED. CONSIDER IT A HONEYMOON, MY GIFT TO YOU. AFTERWARDS...AFTERWARDS IS UP TO YOU. YOU HAVE LEARNED THE ESSENTIAL TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES. WILL YOU REMAIN LOVERS?"

"Yes!" says Megan emphatically! "Now that I've had him, I'll never give my father up!"

Jacob grins and shrugs his shoulders. "I've learned I'm not going to win any arguments with her."

I laugh in agreement. I bid them good day and remain quiet, allowing them to resume their discoveries of each other. And discover each other they do. I observe as they treasure each little discovery of each other. Megan astonished at how accomplished her father is at cunnilingus, seeming to know exactly where and what to kiss and tongue, seeking and finding every special pleasure spot of her pussy, making her cum so powerfully, that she literally showers his face with her pussy juices.. Jacob ejaculating in disbelief at the marvelous control his daughter has over her cunt muscles. I am enraptured watching both discovering that they are each anal virgins and their efforts to explore that aspect of their sexuality.

Theirs is a splendid and entertaining relationship to watch. Daughter a liberal, Father a conservative...they argue about everything, but in the end, always making up with passionate, incestuous lovemaking.

A week passes in which Megan and Jacob hungrily feast on each other, becoming inebriated with newly discovered depths of incestuous love. Their last night they go to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, bodies slick with fuck sweat. They awake in bed in a good hotel near their home. They talk a long time, astonished that they are suddenly free. They talk about what they are about to face and how to deal with it. They end with a last, passionate bout of lovemaking.

The media storm explodes as Jacob alerts his superiors of his return. His position as an agent of the FBI makes the media frenzy more frantic than ever. But, (and I am pleased to hear it), both father and daughter parrot the same testimony as my previous guests have provided. No mention is made or even hinted of their newfound relationship.

When questions of sexual activity are asked, Jacob relies on the discretion of the brotherhood of law enforcement to quash such speculations. Privately, the officials challenge Jacob on what happened, although he and his daughter stick to their specific stories. His role as an investigator in the previous episodes is speculated as a possible motive as to his "abduction" as well, leading authorities to place surveillance on the investigators as well.

As the media circus pulls up stakes and moves on to the next big story, Jacob quietly submits his resignation, ending a distinguished twenty-eight year career. He and his daughter move to Boston where he uses his reputation and contacts to begin a security consulting firm. Megan works as his personal assistant. At home, they are living as husband and wife. Each continues to surprise the other with their sexual skills.

Six months after their visit to the I-Room, I send my attorney to them to give them a deposit book for five hundred thousand dollars and an offer to live on my remote island, free from discrimination and ignorance. Much to my representative's surprise (and mine as well), Jacob refuses the money and the offer to come live with us. He flatly tells my attorney that while he appreciates that I have helped Megan and him to find a new life together, he finds the thought of taking money distasteful, perhaps even unethical. He also informs my representative that Megan and he are quite happy with their new lives and to thank me for that most valuable gift.

I am saddened that they haven't chosen to share their lives with my special community, but am happy knowing that they have taken the huge step to realize their full potential as each other's lover. I will always take care to watch Jacob and Megan. Their lives are worth taking note. In the time that has passed they have become closer...both as father and daughter and as lovers. So far, their union has borne only the fruit of their own happiness. But I know that more benefits will come. Megan has asked her father to give her a son.

Once again, I deem the I-Room to be a success. I will continue forward and anticipate the I-Room's next visitors.

The End for now...