All Comments on 'The Ice-Breaker Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Nice job!

But wait, wasn't the very first ice story for you? ;) Doesn't matter. You do the writing, you deserve a favorite, too. Cool, and give us more. :) One thing -- Troy? Troy!?!? Really? ;) Ah well.

riverrockriverrockabout 14 years ago
Great

Im not a hockey fan or have i ever watched a game but i have to say I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your stories. I cant wait for the next chapter. Is it going ot be up soon??

sunkissedtoessunkissedtoesabout 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Mugsy- Your stories are amazing. I only started liking hockey about 4 years ago and am now hooked. Everytime I read one of your or pennlady's stories I am trying to figure out who it is:) They are very well written and are great for fantasizing. Thanks for the email to let me know that you were posting another one. I've been having major withdrawls:)

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Want more. . .

I totally love all the Ice hockey stories. . Being from South Africa, hockey is kinda foreign for us, let alone ICE HOCKEY!! Lol. . Anyway its a fantastic escape for me and I love all of your stories and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I absolutely LOVE your hockey stories!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a pleasant surprise to wake up and find another fantastic hockey story written by you! :D I can't wait to read the following chapters! So cute that she fell asleep on him! Please keep 'em coming! I find myself comparing the actual players to the players in your stories! LOL Thanks for sharing another fantastic hockey story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're back!

I'm so happy you decided to write another story. I've always been a sucker for hockey players myself...

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
MugsyB, MugsyB...

You are fantastic! You know, I became a hockey fan because of you! Thanks for another great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tired of hockey centered stories.

I enjoy your stories but wish you would use other settings than hockey. The hockey centered stories have become old.

domrogerdomrogerabout 14 years ago
Dont worry

Dont worry about the critics,write on a topic that interests you .This story is well written and enjoyable.Ps I know nothing about ice hockey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant! :D

I haven't the first idea about hockey or how the game is really played but your stories have helped me understand the game a bit more. I also love the romance between all your characters. P.S. I cant wait for Hound's story :)

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffabout 14 years ago
Bravo, yet again!

As always, your stories are wonderful! I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it

IM LOVING ALL THE ICE HOCKEY STORIES!!!!! cant wait to read the next part max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ICE HOCKEY?

I really paid no attention to ice hockey ... but having read your stories and enjoyed them, I intend to pay attention to the Olympic hockey games this year. Thanks for sharing your stories ... they are excellent!!! And I find myself wanting more hockey stories ... I'm sure there are plenty of teams and players out there to keep you in subject matter. :-)

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
i love this

long lead in building to a story instead of wham bamming it keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i love it!!

i've probably said this before but i'm not a hokey person i'm from tennessee we have a team but i've never really been into it! but i do LOVE your stories! if i wasnt already married to my dream man i'd def go to a game just to look and see if any of the guys are anything like you write about!!! keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it

Love the story and looking forward to more. Enjoyed how you built up the story and established characters.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

I haven't given much thought about Ice Hockey since the Flyers didn't quite get that Hat Trick in '76 but you and PennLady have me interested again! Great opening chapter and I love the way you establish your characters.

Can't wait for more!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15about 14 years ago
More!!!

Yes! Excited! Can't wait!

It was great, as always*

I love that all your hockey stories are different. Yes, they're all about players, but none of them are similar to the others. Amazing*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE!!

I beg you to ignore anyone who wants you to stop writing about hockey! LOVE your stories and really love that they are about my favorite subject....hockey! Keep 'em coming! And can't wait to read more about Alex (LOL, almost used his real name) and Kaitlyn!

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

Another good one, glad to see there is more comming, will wait patiently for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

I LOVE this so far! I can't wait for more!

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
You've made a fan out of me!

Not only am I am fan of you and PennLady, but now you've also made a hockey fan out of me! Keep up the good work :)

michchick98michchick98about 14 years ago
I'm slacking...

How did I miss this whole series? Damn! Okay, gonna start reading now. I'll comment on the final chapter, or if something really strikes me, I'll comment before. Either way, I haven't abandoned you, Mugsy. Just had a lot on my plate lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Just found your stories and I've been trying to stretch them out for the last couple of weeks. Great work! One comment: "Only natives of Winnipeg still talk about the Jets..." I realize this is set during the 2010 Olympics but I've just got to say it.

The Jets are back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True talent

You are a brilliant author. Ever consider getting book deals and striking it rich. Your stories flow so effortlessly. More please.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

12. The Ice-Breaker (AP and Kaitlyn):

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-ice-breaker-ch-02

AmandurrAmandurrover 10 years ago
Love it!

I love the fact that this is based in Calgary. When a story is in the same city I live in it makes me go more into reading it. But Flames sick!

Love your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES