All Comments on 'The Ice Cream Man Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

This story is in four chapters. The story is finished and all chapters have been submitted and hopefully a chapter will be posted each day. Hope you stay with me on this one.

Best Regards

DG Hear

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very Good, so far

All of your stories are enjoyable and thought-provoking. Personally I would get as far away from Jenny as possible, but then I was always an employee and never an owner. This probably gives Jeff more self-confidence. I do hope that he will request a pre-nup if they marry....

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Good Start

And...,you've found a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

very good intreging cant wait to read more

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ALL PEOPLE SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM MAN IS HERE

how to make a cone turn into a romance, TK U MLJ LV NV

JennyBearJennyBearover 11 years ago
Great Start!

I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
An Excellent start.

A really good start, with clearly defined people, looking forward to the rest. As always I enjoy your writing, an easy style and nothing hidden unless it has to be.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
?????

I am curious DGH can write a "wrong" story?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
A bit of a slow start...

... but you got 4 stars on reputation alone. Jeff does seem to be a better protaganist than some of your recent ones.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This author is a master of ' appearing' to be artless!

Yet after this start , all the core elements of the story are in place. We know the characters & the purposefully loose plot thread is the narrator's new girlfriend " used to have a substance abuse problem. D.G. makes this look easy. Well it isn't . Believe me, I've tried.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
Uh Oh!

Very good start to a story. But we learn she is or 'was' a 'wild child'. It is usually not a good idea to get serious about a 'wild child'. It usually comes back to bite you. Can't wait to be proven wrong. You are one of my favorite romance writers. Thank You.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
An interesting beginning of a story

After reading this chapter I understand the author's doubts about which section should publish the story. True, it begins as typical erotic couples, but quickly Jeff begins to look at her differently, albeit with his doubts about Jen's sexual experience. I like John's frankness, he does not bite his tongue and he knows his daughter very well.

We will see what happens in the following chapters.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How can her father say she seems a happier person when she as only been away less than a day.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeff and Jen just met... barely a few hours ago. How can she be already so happy that even her father notes it? After less than one day? Maybe her father has extrasensory perception? He seems to be able to measure up people quickly and accurately. Let's giver the runner a chance with this interesting beginning of a story

John is quick to feed Jeff some much needed background info about Jen, the wild girl and maybe a drug user. Is she still a user? Is she finally meeting a man that will tame her or is she just testing new water where someone can see beyond her beauty and reach for the inner her? A new challenge for her? Jeff is quick to wonder who she really is and if she will be truthful about her wild past or if she will be a liar like she did to her parents? After his talk with John, he will look at her differently, harboring some doubts about her sexual experience. John's frankness is refreshing and he loves his daughter especially after losing his son to drugs.

Let's see where this goes.

5 *

BJ

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Why

Why didn't she get the morning after pill.?Wait she couldn't,it would spoil the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories