The Ice Cream Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"No thank you. If you get in the shower with me we'll never get out and I have to get home. My parents are expecting me by noon." She headed for the shower.

After getting out she told me that I was a lot of fun to be with and hoped we could be together again. "Most anytime Jen, just let me know. I work long hours but my weekends are free."

We made plans to go to the motorcycle races the following Saturday. She told me she had never been to one. I decided to give her a ride home on my Harley. We put her overnight bag in my side carry bag and she got on behind me and I told her to hold on tight.

We pulled up to her house. It was gated and she pushed the buttons and the gate opened. Yes, I was right, her parents were very wealthy. I pulled up in front of the stairs to the porch and front door.

I was thinking of leaving when Jen said, "Come in and meet my parents. If you just leave I'll have a lot of explaining to do."

I was a bit leery but I had nothing to lose and followed her to the door. As we reached the door it was opened by a butler. "Morning Charles," Jen said to the butler. "This is my friend Jeffrey. He'll be staying for dinner."

Charles nodded and went about his business. I had no idea she was inviting me to dinner. We walked into the living room, which was as big as my whole trailer. Her parents were sitting there talking and reading the paper.

Jen kissed her Mother and walked over and kissed her Father. "Mom, Dad, this is my friend Jeffery, but he prefers to be called Jeff. I invited him over for you to meet."

I said hello to her parents. She said she needed to change and would be right back. Mr. Bradley asked me to sit down. He began by asking me where I lived and worked. It was kind of the third degree but he didn't threaten me or anything like that.

I told him the complete truth about myself. I was proud of my accomplishments and had nothing to hide. He told me his favorite ice cream was 'butter pecan', I promised to bring him some the next time I came over. I think it caught him a bit off guard. I'm sure most of Jen's dates tried to impress him but I'm sure he could read people better than most.

"How did you meet Jen?" he asked. I guess he figured that we probably didn't hang out at the same places, especially with me showing up on a motorcycle. About that time Jen walked in the room. She looked as gorgeous as ever.

"We met at Marty and Nicole's party Daddy. He promised me a ride on his motorcycle and picked me up at Nicole's this morning and brought me home."

She just lied to her dad about where she stayed. At twenty-six you would think she could stay where she wanted. Mr. Bradley looked over at me probably wondering if I would lie for Jen. Thank God he didn't ask me; I hate lying.

Mrs. Bradley said dinner was ready. I asked if I might make a call to my mother. I wanted to let her know I wouldn't be over for dinner, I usually go there on Sundays.

Mrs. Bradley was happy that I thought about my mother. She said mothers always worried about their children, no matter how old they were. I talked to my mom and told her I was invited out for dinner but I would see her sometime during the week. "Love you Mom," I said and Mrs. Bradley smiled.

I didn't realize Mr. Bradley was somewhat watching my every move. At the dinner table Mr. Bradley was still asking me questions. I answered them as honestly as I could. He did thank me for the respect I showed and that I could call him John, and his wife Mary. It seemed to make Jen happy.

After dinner he mentioned he would like to talk with me privately. Mary asked Jen if she would go to the store with her. "Mom, I have company," replied Jen.

"I'm sure Jeff will still be here when we get back," said Mary. Jen smiled at me as she and her mother walked out the door.

John and I retired to the living room. He handed me a beer as we sat down. I figured, 'Here it comes, here's where he drops the bomb.'

"Jeff," he said. "You seem like a nice young man. I don't know if Jen has told you but she's our only child and there is nothing we won't do for her. She has taken a liking to you and I won't interfere with her happiness unless someone tries to hurt her in anyway.

"Her mother and I hoped that she would grow up and be more responsible. We know she's spoiled and often gets her way. Most of the guys she has dated knew about our financial situation and we often worried about them taking advantage of it."

"Sir, I'm not interested in Jen's financial situation. I do quite well on my own. We met and seem to get along fine. I don't know if there's a future for us together or not. We just started dating and will see where it goes."

"Jeff, Jen has been somewhat of a wild child during her college years. You need to know that we will do whatever it takes to protect her. She seems like a happier person since she met you. I don't know what it is but I'm happy about it. She's our only heir, she had a younger brother that died when he was fifteen of a drug overdose. We're pretty sure that Jen stays away from them. It was extremely hard on all of us."

"What is it you want from me, John? We just began dating."

"I want you to be honest with me. If she has any kind of problem I want you to tell me. She means the world to her mother and I. I know she may be spoiled but I honestly believe you can handle her. I can see it by the way she looks at you."

"Sir, I won't spy on her personal life. I will promise you that if something isn't right, I tell you so. I care for her and hope it works out between us."

"Man to man, Jeff, I know she's a beautiful woman and attracts men. Hell, she was a model for two years before coming to work for me. I know she spent the night with you, I'm far from stupid. Please, just watch over her for me. I can see you care for her also."

"That, I can promise you. If it works out for us, great, if not you'll be the first to know, I'm sure. I'll do my best to make her happy." About that time Jen and Mary came home. I asked Jen if she wanted to take in a movie.

"I'd love to," she said. I said goodbye to her parents and her dad shook my hand.

"Nice talking to you Jeff. Just remember our conversation."

As Jen and I walked out the door she asked me, "What conversation, Jeff? What did my dad say? I know he can be a bit gruff."

"He said he liked me and for me to take care of you. Oh, also he wants me to bring him some butter pecan ice cream." Jen laughed as we headed to the movies. This could be an interesting relationship.

End of chapter 1

Comments are welcome and appreciated
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12