All Comments on 'The Ice Cream Man Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Generally LW Authors . .

. . tend to let their characters sweat the small stuff.

Take this guy, He's raking in six figures, to marry the cutest girl and a half, with a free house, and money by the bucket-load on her side, and he's worried about a relief driver for an ice cream wagon.

I might call it 'batting out of your league, but still scrubbing the baseballs clean'.

Oh yes, technically perfect, and it delivers what it promises, an interesting insight into possible human behaviour.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN YOU PUT THINGS ON THE BACK BURNERS

dont forget to stoke the home fires. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good Story

My suspicion that the initial accident was relevant was supported. Now I am worried about Nicole. I hope that there are no traumatic experiences in the near future.

His insecurity could be a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish you posted the whole story at once

as good as usuall,. if you posted the whole story at once i can choice to read it thru or not in one sitting, this way it becomes agonizing to wait for the next chapter.. dg hear your the best i hope you can keep them coming for ever..

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Good Read So Far, But ...

You are so good with your romance stories and I expect to see some twits and turns over the next two chapters. Not sure if it's Jeff's nervousness or what but I get this sense of impending doom. Will she cheat? Is the baby even his? Time will tell I guess.

Thanks for be such a consistently good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree

I am sure she will either cheat or the baby is not his. The disclaimer that it could go in any category is the key. I doubt she will be a true loving wife. What a concept? They seem to be in lust not love. He has trust issues.

Still a well written part, shame it will end with their demise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
... 6 months later

In the delivery room... IT's BLACK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one critical part

if his rubber came off or broke and she was pregnant on a prior sexual encounter. what happened to the morning after pill. i hope this couple have a long life together. considering they are going into this marriage not knowing how they fit together . 2 months is to short a time. and it is turning into a shootgun wedding.. well see how this will turn out..

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
To count well

To count down: Before wedding were months!!!!!!! 6 moths+wedding -3 months =First night date.............

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Well, the story is definitely picking up...

... and it looks like Jeff is starting to see some cracks in his relationship with Jen. It's almost like he's being swallowed up by the Bradley's money plus there seems to be major concerns on his part about her promiscuity.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I foresee trouble now...

Wife will want the rich ways she is used to or after the baby is born she will want to party and the husband will be too tired. DG, I hope you work it out for these nice people.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering. Seems so familiar.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great chapter!

A good chapter.

However, I see strange things. Jen's parents do not like Nicole, something they must have seen in her ...

Then there is concern about the difference in Jen's standard of living compared to Jeff, will she get used to living with less money in her day-to-day life?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there trouble brewing on the horizon with Jen being used to a much richer environment? Or will her love and her baby be enough to satisfy her? Will her wild lifestyle resurface, send her back to partying and create havoc in her marriage? Where will Nicole and Jen end up?

The story sure is intensifying...

Is Jeff starting to see some cracks in his relationship with Jen. I hope he is not all swallowed up by greed, his or his wife's. Is Jeff wondering more and more about his wife's promiscuity and her former wild life, especially with Jen's best friend, Nicole, being back too close in the picture?

Let's see where it goes

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5700 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES