The Ice Cream Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no that's fine. John has his people at work already getting the invitations ready to send out. We were just waiting to meet with you," replied Mary.

"I have something to say, if I may. It's regarding the wedding." Everyone was looking at me as I stood up.

"By all means Jeff, I'm sorry if you felt we were ignoring you," replied Mary.

"No, it's not that. It's something I have to say to Jen." I knelt down on one knee in front of her, tears were in her eyes. She knew it was time. I had picked up the rings the day before. I brought the engagement ring with me.

"Jen, I love you and will do my very best to make you happy. This is all pretty new to me as it is to you but I know we can do it. Will you marry me?"

All the women had tears in their eyes. I think I saw it in the eyes of the men also but they would probably blame it on allergies. Jen held out her left hand and I slipped the engagement ring on her finger.

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Yes, I'll marry you."

"Now it official!" I said.

We all got up and hugged each other and went into the dining room and had dinner. While eating they discussed plans and updated mom and dad on how it was going. They did tell me I needed a best man and a couple of ushers. I figured I'd ask Keith, also my brother, Jim and my brother in-law Bill.

We were done with dinner and just talking about the wedding now. I asked Jen who she was having as her bridesmaids and she said probably Nicole as her maid of honor since they were best friends since college. One problem was John didn't really care for Nicole that much. He felt she was a bad influence on Jen. So, it left Jen in a bit of a quandary.

Even though she hadn't met them yet, she thought about asking my sister Trina and my sister-in-law Joyce to be bridesmaids. I think she was trying to split from her old friends and trying to start a new life.

While we were all talking about it I called my sister and told her I was getting married. She went nuts over the phone and asked me who was crazy enough to marry me. After she calmed down I handed the phone to Jen. "There she is, go ahead and ask her," I said to Jen.

They talked about five minutes and Jen said she would get back with her soon about the dresses. She also said that her parents were paying for the bridesmaids' dresses since the wedding was so close.

After handing me the phone back I asked Trina to put Bill on the phone and I asked him to be a groomsman; he said, "Yes." I then called my brother Jim. I told him I was getting married and asked him to be a groomsman for me.

"Of course you idiot, you're my little brother. Who's the lady that's crazy enough to marry you?" I told him Jen Bradley and then asked to speak to my sis-in-law. I repeated the same thing to her and asked if she would like to be a bridesmaid.

"Jeff, I'd like to but I don't think I can afford the dress right now." I told her to hold on and handed the phone to Jen. She told her pretty much what she told Trina and even asked if her daughter would be her flower girl. Cindy my niece was five years old and cute as a button.

After ten minutes of talking, Joyce gave in. Mom and Dad were so happy that the Bradleys included our family. The four of them became good friends.

****

Over the next couple of weeks I didn't get to spend much time with Jen but we spoke most every evening. On weekends she went with her mother to help make plans and get fitted. They took my sister Trina and Joyce and her daughter Cindy all to get fitted.

My sister called me after the fitting and said, "Jeff, she's gorgeous and by the way, I can tell they're rather wealthy. How did you meet her?"

"At a beach party and we just hit it off. By the way, thank you for being in the wedding. I appreciated it."

"No problem, they sure picked out some nice looking dresses. I'm pretty sure Joyce and I couldn't have afforded them. I sure hope it works out for you two."

I guess that was part of my problem. Everyone that meets Jen notices how nice and pretty she is, as well as knowing her family's wealthy. It's like they don't think we belong together, but aren't saying it. I guess time will tell.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got hold of my best friend Keith right after leaving the Bradleys about the engagement and wedding and asked him to be my best man. He couldn't believe I was getting married after all these years. He asked me who the woman was and I told him Jennifer, the women I met at the party.

"You've got to be shitting me! You're one lucky bastard, she's one good looking woman. When's the wedding set for?" he asked.

"August 4th and before you ask, it's this year," I replied.

"Damn man, why so soon? She's not with child is she?"

"I prefer not to answer that question on the grounds that it might incriminate me. Seriously Keith, will you be my best man? You'll be getting an invitation and of course you can bring a date. Are you still dating Kelly?" I asked.

"Yes and yes, I'll be the best man there," he laughed and I'll have Kelly on my arm. We're getting along really good and she likes my sons. Can't ask for more than that."

The weeks were flying by but the Bradleys were all set for the wedding. Jen missed me and came over the Saturday before the wedding. She just wanted to stay at my place for a while and make love which is exactly what we did. I rubbed my face all over her bare belly and could barely tell she was pregnant. Most people wouldn't know but no one else was kissing her belly and rubbing her pussy either.

I ate her to orgasm as she pressed her pussy into my face. "I've missed you so much. I really do love you, you know, not just because of the baby," she said to me.

I then lay on my back and she rode me bareback. Damn, it was better then using a condom. I watched her juices running down my cock. She bent over so she could see it too. "Are you going to come in me Baby? Are you going to fill me up with your cum? I'm ready whenever you are."

I felt her pussy tighten; she would lower herself when she was about to orgasm. She started and I shot stream after stream in her pussy. She stayed on top of me with my cock buried in her for a couple of minutes.

As she slowly got off of me our juices were running out of her and down my cock. "There's the culprits that put a baby in my belly," she said, but was smiling.

We talked for a while and she said her friend Nicole wanted to throw her a girls' bachelor party before she got married. Jen told her that she didn't think she wanted one and besides there wasn't time anyway. She did say that Nicole got it out of her that she was pregnant but promised not to tell anyone.

I let Jen know that I told Keith that I didn't want a bachelor party either. I even told her that all the ones I ever went to had strippers and a lot of porno flicks. If I wanted to look at a naked woman I had her and she was better than any porno flick.

She hugged me and kissed me. She didn't say anything about the women's parties she had been to and I guess I really didn't want to know. I did find out that this was the last night of sex I was getting till our wedding night. She did say her parents wanted to see me the next day and were going to take Jen and me out for dinner.

Jen didn't spend the night but stayed long enough for one more round of sex. After fingering her pussy, she got on her hands and knees as I took her from behind. I had both of my hands on her hips as I emptied my second load of the night deep into her.

One thing about Jen which I wasn't sure was good or bad is that she never denied me sex of any kind; from oral to anal, she went along with me. I asked her about it and she said, "Jeff I love you and I trust you. I don't think that you would do anything sexually in anyway to hurt or harm me."

I guess my problem now was I did love her and wanted to believe her. Next week she would become my wife. It was a lot to take in, in such a short amount of time.

I did go to her house the next day and her parents said they had something they wanted to show us. They drove by a beautiful house in the suburbs. It was probably ten minutes from my parents home. It had a 'For Sale' sign in the front yard with a 'Sale Pending' sign on it.

"Jeff I know you live in a rented mobile home. We heard this house was for sale. We talked to Joe and Dixie and asked them if they would be offended in any way if we bought the house as a wedding gift for you and Jen. They told us 'of course not', they want the best for both of you also.

"The 'Sale Pending' is if you want the house. It's our wedding gift to you and Jen. We both have to give and take a little in this relationship."

"You seem to be doing all the giving and I'm doing all the taking," I said.

"Jeff, I know you're a proud man and that's one of the things I like about you, but you two are starting out and we are just trying to help out a little. I guarantee you can pay the taxes and all the monthly bills. We're doing it for both of you. Please accept our gift.

"Oh, I didn't mention the house comes fully furnished so you won't need to go out and buy furniture to get started. The couple had to move overseas in a hurry so they just took their personal stuff. So Jeff, do we tell the realtor it's sold?"

I looked over at Jen who wasn't saying much, but the look on her face spoke volumes. She did say she didn't know anything about the house. It was a surprise to her as well. What could I say? Tell Jen she had to live in a rented mobile home instead of a beautiful house?

I sucked it in and told the Bradleys, "Thank You, " and received a big hug and kiss from Jen. We went in and toured our new home. It even had a hot tub and a two car garage. It was a very beautiful home and probably a little out of our price range. It would have taken the money I was saving for another delivery truck just for a good down payment.

The Bradleys were right. It was in move in condition. We just needed our own personal things and would be ready to go. Jen moved her personal items in during the week. I made a trip to the house each evening after getting off work. I saw more of Jen's things there every night.

She even put my things away that I had brought the night before and left in the boxes. She was making our house a home. The last time I talked to her was on Friday the night before the wedding. She told me everything was set.

For a wedding gift, my parents bought us tickets for a five day cruise. I asked a good friend of mine, Billy, if he would run my ice cream route for a week. I would give him fifty percent of the profit. I would lose a lot of income that week but it was our honeymoon.

Billy was laid off from a delivery route with the postal service a few months back. I was hoping to hire him as an extra driver for me in the future. That's why I was saving up for a second truck. It would help a lot especially in the summer months when I had to work long hours.

It looked like it would get put on the back burner for a while. Too many new expenses with the baby coming in about six months and not far from the winter season, not the best time of year for ice cream sales. Lucky to keep my head above water during the winter months.

*

End of chapter 2

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12