All Comments on 'The Ice Cream Man Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Obviously there are going to be problems.

I hope that Jeff and Jeffry are not damaged by the fall out. Why is it that nice wives always seem to have evil girl friends? (To make a good story?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope this all turns out well

seeing her girl friend who obviously is a free spirit and into swapping and other things. i just hope it doesnt ruin there marriage. now that he knows to look up what she is.maybe he will intervine just in time. i am sure she has no good planned for jen.. may some drugging and swinging sex. that would end this marriage if she did it willing .any time someones girl friend hits on you ,you got to know things are going to turn badly.. now the other sernario is the baby is not his.. another question what happened to takeing the morning after pill. so we shall see tommorrow how this all ends..

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVEN CLOUDS WITH SILVER LININGS

have dirt and dust in their auras. TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Oops, looks like that crack is getting wider...

... If this story was in "LW" instead of "Romance" category, I'd definitely say we had some impending doom on the way. As it is, I'm pretty sure Jeff and Jen will survive only one more chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

a bit of drama developing. Thanks for the offering.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Clouds on the horizon?

Phew! I see clouds on the horizon. I do not like Nicole or Marty. What problems are they going to bring to this couple?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot going on. I do not trust Jen. She slowly seem to slide back in her former way of life. Nicole and Marty are really bad news and I wonder if the marriage will last?

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES