The Ice Cream Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers

"Jen, I shouldn't say this about your friend, but I never feel good when you're around her. I'm sorry but I just don't trust her." I couldn't tell her that I knew even more about Nicole, or about the plan she had with Marty to use her.

Jen just looked at me. I leaned over and kissed her. She did say Nicole really wanted Marty's position and would do most anything to get it. It was Jen's way of saying Nicole would sleep with the boss if necessary.

"Jen, all I ask is that you spend a little less time with her."

"Don't worry, Silly man. I can handle Nicole. She is my friend and going through a rough spot with the loss of Marty."

"Jen, you don't sleep with your boyfriend's dad while he's dying for any reason."

"I should have never told you. Please don't mention it to anyone. Nicole is still my friend."

I didn't want to start an argument or make the mistake of telling Jen that I had spied on her. I didn't want her to know about Nicole's plan for her, or that she gave the drugs to Jen's younger brother that killed him. I needed to come up with some way of separating Jen from Nicole.

I thought up a plan and hoped it would work. The funeral was in a few days and Jen helped Nicole and Mr. Cooley with the arrangements. I, on the other hand, put my plan together.

****

I typed up a note stating the things that Nicole had said on the tape:

"I'm going to fuck her this weekend."

"She's my best friend, why her? Can't you go fuck some other woman?"

"Look, I was suppose to fuck her at my party a year ago and she went home with that ice cream jerk. We'll get her drunk and you can warm her up for me."

"If you don't I will tell Jen and her Dad that you sold the drugs to her brother that he had overdosed on."

"Why would you do that? I thought you loved me, besides I got the drugs from you. It wasn't my fault the kid overdosed."

"After I fuck Jen then we will all be good friends. You are my girl but I want to fuck that high class bitch's pussy at least one time. Who knows, after that she might join us regularly. Hell, on Saturday we'll drug her and let everyone fuck her on the pontoon."

"She rejected me! The bitch said all she wants is her stupid ice cream freak. I'm a little pissed, she used to be a lot of fun but since she met Jeff she's changed. Let's set her up for Friday night. I'll get her confidence back tomorrow and Friday we'll drug her."

"Sounds good to me, we can use that against her and use her again Saturday."

At the beginning of the note I wrote:

I have an audio copy of everything written here. If you take the manager job, I''ll see that the tape gets sent to the police. They may think you had something to do with Marty's death.

I'll also send a copy to your friend and her father. I think they might be interested in who supplied the drugs that killed their brother and son. If you refuse the position then I have no reason to make waves.

You should give this some serious thought.

I knew she would recognize the conversation and wonder how anyone would have gotten it, but that wasn't my problem.

****

I put this information on a funeral condolence card. They would be turned over to Nicole after the service. I wanted to make sure it sounded like it was coming from a disgruntled colleague at Nicole's firm. There were a lot of employees at the camp ground that weekend.

Even though Nicole had nothing to do with Marty's death, I'm sure she wouldn't want his case reopened or to have the information about Jen's brother out. I just wanted her away from my wife and out of our lives.

There were a lot of people at the funeral. Jen sat up front with Nicole and Mr. Cooley. It's funny how Jen was a true friend but Nicole was a user. I did hug Nicole and shook Mr. Cooley's hand. He seemed like a nice man but had an air about him that was much like Marty's.

A lot of people were dropping condolence notes in the jar. I had two and pulled them out of my coat pocket. One signed by me and Jen, and the unsigned one with the note. If anyone saw me put in two, they'd just assume I'd brought the extra for someone who couldn't make it. John and Mary came to the funeral which was a surprise. John told me they were there for Jen. They always tried to be there for her. I sat with them.

After the funeral Jen and I went out for dinner with her Mom and Dad. My mother watched Jeffery for us. We talked about Nicole. Jen knew her dad wasn't fond of her but he was respectful because of the situation. In some way, Marty's death seemed to draw us all closer. It let us know that we could be taken at anytime.

That night we made love. It went on for a long time with each of us doing whatever we could to please the other. There wasn't a spot on Jen's body that I didn't kiss or lick. We had lots of oral sex—so tender. I ate her till she had her first of many orgasms.

When she got on top of me, I gently rubbed her nipples to hardness. She rode me and I could see our juices running down my cock. She was so hot. I shot every last drop into her. Afterwards we cuddled and went to sleep.

The next evening there was a knock on the door. I was holding Jeffery when Jen answered the door. It was Nicole. "Jen, I need to talk to you," said Nicole.

She looked a bit shook up or nervous. The first thing I thought was my plan had backfired and she was going to tell Jen about the note she found in the condolences jar. Then I realized there is no way she'd say anything with me there.

"Come on in Nicole. Would you like a cup of coffee?" asked Jen.

"Please, thank you. I have something to tell you and I hope you won't think less of me," said Nicole.

I didn't say anything because I knew how two-faced she really was. We sat there while Jen got us all a cup of coffee. I held Jeffery. Nicole was staring at me. I wondered what she might be thinking. Thank God, Jen came back with the coffee.

"What is it, Nicole?" asked Jen.

I broke in and asked, "Do you two want to be alone, I'll go in the other room with Jeffery."

"No, you can hear this too," said Nicole. "I declined the manager position at the office. Jen, I'm moving to New York with Bill, Marty's father. He offered me a position at his firm. I just need to get away from this area. There are just too many memories here. I can't stay."

They hugged. "Oh, Nicole. I'll miss you, we've been best friends for quite a few years. I hope everything works out for you."

"I know it's the right thing to do. I'll miss you too. We'll be leaving tomorrow so I wanted to come by and let you know personally. You are my best friend. We'll can keep in touch, I promise."

The two girls cried and I—suddenly finding myself as two-faced as Nicole—hugged Nicole and wondered if my note had anything to do with it. When she left, Jen hugged me and kissed me.

For about a month Jen and Nicole e-mailed each other often, but as time went by it was less and less. After a few months, Jen got an e-mail that Nicole sent saying she was marring Bill Cooley. Of course, she wasn't surprised but thought it was a little to soon. There wasn't going to be a big wedding or reception which was just fine by me.

Things between Jen and I were great. She wished I could be home earlier every evening so we could do more things together. I told her that I would try and buy another truck the following year and told her I had talked to Billy who said he would love to drive for me full time.

****

It was Christmas and I was getting home a little earlier because of the cold weather. I had no idea what to buy Jen. What do you buy a woman who can have whatever she wants? We went shopping. I had her show me things she liked and I put them in our cart. I told her I would wrap them so at least she would get a little bit of a surprise.

I did buy a weekend getaway at Niagara Falls which was her only surprise. I have to admit, she loved it. Jeffery got more toys than any kid should be allowed. He was only nine months old and we went overboard buying him gifts he'd never remember. Seeing him smile made it all worth while.

Jen got me some nice clothes and a few other things. She told me to put on a jacket and come with her. Outside in our driveway was a new ice cream truck. "Do you like it?" she asked me.

"Jen! That truck costs nearly a hundred thousand dollars. You didn't get money from your dad did you?"

"No, I cashed in some of my stock. I want you home with me in the evenings when the weather gets better. I talked to Billy and he is ready to start working for you next week. Merry Christmas, Jeff!"

I had tears in my eyes as I hugged and kissed my wife.

Epilogue:

It's been ten months since Christmas. Life could not be better. Jen and I hardly ever argue, we go almost everywhere together. She had another surprise for me last Christmas. She stopped taking the pill. Victoria was born last month. She is as beautiful as her mother.

With the two ice cream trucks, Billy and I have widened our route to include the neighboring county. I'm making more money than I did with the one route and have a good friend working for me making a good wage. I'm home by five every evening.

The past summer we went to Keith and Kelly's wedding. Jen and Kelly have become good friends. Kelly is a great mother to Keith's boys and they hope to have more children of their own. Keith has never mention the tapes as he promised. To him they never existed.

My sister and sister in law visit us regularly. They and Jen are now best friends. I feel much safer when Jen goes out with them, which is usually shopping or for lunch.

We still go over to our parents' houses, switching every other weekend. We are all family. John and Mary call me their son now, but I have to bring John butter pecan ice cream whenever I show up. Mom is doing double duty watching both Jeffery and Veronica. She said she wouldn't have it any other way. To say my parents love Jen would be an understatement.

Other then Christmas cards we aren't in contact with Nicole. She went on with her life and is pretty much out of ours.

Now about me. I feel bad about what happened to Marty. I didn't plan on him catching fire. I just figured I'd burn down his boat and change the plans they had for Jen. All I wanted was to protect Jen. Jen had told me he would go out first thing in the mornings and start up the pontoon. I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

I'm not a religious man, but I did ask God for forgiveness. Marty's death is something I will always have to live with, but I did it for my family. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

I destroyed the tapes that Keith made me right after typing the note to Nicole. I never want Jen to know that I spied on her or distrusted her. I do love her with all my heart and will always do whatever it takes to protect her.

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,696 Followers
12