All Comments on 'The Ice-ing On Top'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Make it double Ice-ing on top.

This was a double bonus :-) Wow, just wow. It ended perfectly. Thank you for writing this wonderful tale & for sharing. Looking forward for MORE!!!!

michchick98michchick98almost 15 years ago
Damn, I missed this....

Okay, it's been weeks since the Penguins won the cup. It was a hell of a good series and my beloved Wings were definitely out-skated and out-played. A well deserved victory for Pittburgh and a very appropriate conclusion to this story. Excellent work as always, Mugsy. Sorry I'm so late in reading and commenting. Off to read Max's story now.

kathryn08kathryn08over 14 years ago
Ah ha :)

I started reading this series the other night, and today my husband is watching a game between Detroit and Pittsburgh. I know very little about hockey, but I saw an interview with a certain young, dark haired player at the beginning. I realized his initials.... and asked my husband how old that player was. He said "22, but they still call him 'the kid.'" Then I realized!! Then, I just saw a commercial with the same player and his friend, Max :)

I think the picture I had on Sean in my head was pretty close to the real inspiration :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I loved your stories about this couple! Now, personally I'm a Wings fan, so I had to relive a few painful memories of the Cup going to the Pens, but this was absolutely great. Unlike a lot of stories on here, you could see an actual connection between these two and it just made it a great read. I had a little laugh when I read about the peach fuzz. It's so true.

Keep writing. I look forward to more of your work. Hopefully the playoffs this year may inspire another story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That is the sweetest ending I have ever read. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

freaking amazing!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
Great serious

you ice stories are very enjoyable i hope you are planing on doing more i have read almost all of them enjoying them very much

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Oh my

Well, I kind of jumped the gun when I commented after reading only the first two of three chapters. I see a character in this one named Hillary and just maybe I have already read about her because I didn't start in order. Lovely ending, made my day and just before Christmas too.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next Couple

"Trading Ice" (MT and Mary) part 1/2:

http://www.literotica.com/s/trading-ice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Did I miss it? When did Sean find out her pen name. If he hasn't, I can't wait to find out how he does. I am still disappointed about the non-resolution of the age difference. I hope you continue with this story, since the tread is one of my favorites.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
Again

I read it again, for about the millionth time! It never gets old! Love all of these stories! Question? The 'Tate' series, I think you called them? Are they somewhere to be read? I miss them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dear Author, Truly enjoyed your, sport based, love story with great characters and a good plot. You took me on a journey, filled with love and happiness, and I thank you for the "trip" which I really enjoyed and awarded a five, jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story as well as all the others

But I haven't got a clue one about hockey. I heard of only one player Gretzky??? When we lived in Maine I went to a U of Maine game and gave up trying to figure out what they were doing, LOL!!! Thanks from Texas for the wonderful stories.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Excellent Story!

Had a pretty good idea,early on,that Sean was loosely based on Sidney Crosby. The fact that Crosby lived in owner Mario Lemieux's house when he first came up to play with the Penguins kind of sealed it.

The development of the characters and their growing,loving relationship was outstanding!

And talk about a happy ending! This one was perfect!

ndbf4everndbf4everabout 5 years ago
Voting error..

When I voted 5 stars it registered as a 3 stars vote. I apologize for whatever glitch happened. This is definitely a 5 star story!! I have read most of your hockey series here and have enjoyed all of them. I bought the first book in your series on Amazon and am looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet, Loved it! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...