All Comments on 'The Ice Queen Cometh'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
WOW

This is really good. I hope they screw that SOB, and that he becomes his mothers new hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh,

For me it was just eh. What bothered me the most was how the kid was treated from the beginning; was a major turn-off.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Good story

Nice lot of tantalizing glimpses, like the second video which you only reveal what was on it, near the end.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
sweet

I like it a lot. Just on critique though...

You should use more adjectives in place of proper names to change things up. Replace names with his, her, she, his mother, her son, etc. This especially adds to the eroticism of incest stories, the relationships are the whole point after all.

Keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good story

It seems as if life is good for him and his mom now that old Larry is shit canned. I like the idea of him making his mother his little cum slut, and keeping her well fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Decent writing

Too bad you started out with the class warfare crap. Are you a socialist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

If this is your first story line you are off to a very good start. With practice comes perfection. Keep up with it and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

snathsnathover 11 years ago
nice storyline

Nice story line. I liked it

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Well played ! A Son Mans Up in Adverse Circimstances.

Mom & son finally bond as loosely allied grifters and on secondary carnal level. I really enjoyed Derek growing into legitimate alpha status. Likewise Delores morphed from resentful , cheating trophy wife to fulfilled woman. A sterling job was done in this and carnal regards.

This was a very good read, although it fell short of being a classic. I will nit pick that the author should have furthered the stepfather's villain stays beyond selfish control freak and cheater. Derek should have furthered his investigation to disclose criminal activity beyond mere sexual peccadillos.

Still this was a fine job by author and well above the median standard for Literotica stories In this genre. This is sequel worthy. Derek is a player - yet manages not to become an a-hole.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Good Stuff

Keep writing, I like your style. Ignore the dipshits. Cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except Larry was two steps ahead

When they got back the Sheriff was waiting for them and arrested them for various crimes. You see Larry understood the security systems and used it on them. Then he had a private detective follow them on their trip and video tape that. He divorced her while she was in jail, taking everything. He also got Jameson disbarred for his activities in plotting Larry's downfall. Seems the Ethics Board thought very little of his activities. He never practiced law again.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great plot

nice build up to some hot sex too.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago

What a great story. 😎😎😁😁😁

ryantrixryantrixover 4 years ago
The Mother is Gold digger

The mother is no good, got pregnant threw the son away, went for the rich guy, fucks with random strangers in party.

I think the maid was more of a mother then the mother herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very original plot. I really appreciate your writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Somewhat unusual story. No one really seems to love anyone. They tolerate each other. They never find love or trust. There can be no guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination or self-doubt between mother and son since there never was a real mother nor a real son. The son learned by example. Would have liked a Chapter 2 simply to see if anyone discover/experienced love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous