The Ides of February

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers

I then moved slowly though my house and out, careful not to bump into anything as I hadn't put on the lights. I ran over the road to her place and directly to the window I had unlatched earlier. Staring at the window I realised that my gloves were in the bag inside the room and I couldn't open the window without them! I didn't want any fingerprints there. I hesitated for a moment before pulling off my shirt and wrapping it around my right hand. Gripping the metal handle, I pulled the window open and heaved myself in before carefully closing it again. Part one of the plan was done. I was inside the house. I had been worried that she'd find the open latch and close it but now I was relieved. Nothing could go wrong now.

I moved to the table in the corner and pulled out my bag. I wrenched open the zipper and pulled out the gloves. Putting on the two pairs of rubber gloves, I slipped two thick rubber bands around my wrists to keep them in place. I checked the other material again to make sure that it was all in place even though I knew I'd done it before. I didn't want anything like my forgetting the gloves to happen. Every detail had to be perfect. While going over the plan in my mind, I removed my shoes and laid them carefully by the table and moved off, climbing the stairs to her bedroom.

Her door was open and she was sleeping peacefully, her face turned away from me. Waiting a while to let my eyes adjust to the darkness, I entered stealthily and walked over to her bed. Placing my bag on the ground next to her bed, I removed the two ropes, with the knots already on one side and tied the other ends on either side to the bed-posts above her head. I gently slipped the knotted ends over her hands, taking them to her wrists and tightening them just enough so that she couldn't get them off. This took a lot of time as I had to make sure not to wake her up just now. Then I moved to the foot of the bed and did the same with her right leg. As I moved to slip her left leg into the knot in the rope, I realised that it was bended at the knee making it out of reach for the rope. I left it as it was as I couldn't risk moving her leg in case it woke her up before the gag was in place.

I moved back to the bag and took out the balled up piece of cloth and the small strip to tie it up with and moved toward Nadine. Just as I was about to force her mouth open, she shifted in her sleep and moved one of her bound hands down. The slack in the rope gave out and then it became taught, halting the movement of the hand. She tried again and then her eyebrows moved into a little frown in her sleep as she moved her head slightly. Her hand tugged at the restriction again and her eyes opened sleepily to see what was troubling her. As soon as she realised that her hand was tied, her head whipped around to see me and her sleep filled eyes widened in astonishment and her mouth opened. I would never know if she had opened it to scream with fear or to call out my name in puzzlement as I jumped onto the bed, landing on my knees and forced the gag into her mouth, slapping my hand over it. With my other hand I lifted her head and slipped the strip of cloth beneath her and got it around over her mouth, tying the ends over her cheek.

I couldn't believe I had acted so smoothly in all the tension and I closed my eyes to take a deep breath when I felt a hard object make contact with my chest. It knocked my breath out and I fell backward off the bed. The untied leg! Rising off the floor, I rubbed my chest and let out a small cough. I stared at her and moved toward the bed, taking care to stay out of range this time. I tightened the ropes at her hands until she let out a small cry and then moved to her legs. I tightened the one already in place and grabbed her other leg, forcing it into the noose and yanking that tight too. She was now sprawled out with her legs spread wide apart. Next, I flipped on her bedside lamp and the overhead light too.

Nadine was following my movements with her eyes which were now wide open with fear. I moved to my bag and removed the knife. As I started toward her, she saw the knife and her throat started working in a frenzy as she swallowed convulsively.

"Don't worry. This is not for hurting you," I reassured her before carefully cutting through her dress. She was wearing a pale blue nightgown, the colour of her eyes. "I'm sorry for cutting up this lovely thing," I remarked as I continued my work, "but I have to. I'll buy you more." I slit the material from her throat to where it ended just below her knees. Then I moved to the sleeves and cut those open too. Nadine now lay before me in a white bra and white panties. I reached to cut off her bra but then lay the knife down and raised her body with one hand under her chest. With my other hand I reached behind her and fumbled with the clasp, unhooking it. First I tried pulling it off her but the straps on her arms caught and I decided to bunch it about her neck. I had no qualms about the panties and with three slashes of my knife, I had them off her.

I moved down for my first view of her naked pussy. "I couldn't see it clearly earlier," I mumbled as I bent close to her cleanly shaved mound. Breathing in her musky scent, I trailed one finger over it. Nadine immediately shrank away from my touch and pressed her hips down into the mattress. "What's the problem?" I growled at her angrily. "I'm not allowed to touch it, huh?" Two tears rolled down from her eyes on either side of her face and I felt sorry at once. I moved up and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry Nadine. I really am. I didn't mean to yell at you," I apologized. "You just made me angry. Please don't do it again."

I wiped the tears off her face and knelt down beside her on the edge of the bed. "You're very beautiful," I told her, gazing at her naked body spread out before me. Reaching out a hand, I placed it on her breast and pressed the soft flesh lightly. She didn't flinch away this time but closed her eyes tightly. "You're beginning to like it," I stated, moving my thumb over her nipple and stroking it until it stood out hard and erect. Another tear slipped down her face. "Come on Nadine. You are allowed to enjoy it sweetheart," I whispered. "I want to give pleasure to you."

With that I bent down to her breasts and took her nipple into my mouth, starting to suck on the hardened peak. My hand moved down between her legs, caressing her mound and down to her pussy. Spreading her labia apart with two of my fingers, I explored her slit with a third one. It was slightly damp and I moved my finger up and down her opening to get more of her juices out.

After a while I felt that it was not having the effect as I wanted it to and I raised my head off her breast and looked at her face. Her expression was too tense and she was holding her body taught with apprehension. "You don't need to worry Nadine," I told her in a soothing voice. "I love you darling. Do you think I'll hurt you?" I whispered. She closed her eyes and two more tears rolled down her face.

I hardened my heart and deciding to ignore her tears, moved down her body to her cunt. Positioning myself between her widespread legs, I started licking her. I opened spread her lips apart with my hands and tongued my way up and down her slit a few times before slipping her clit into my mouth. Nadine tasted heavenly, as I knew she would. I moved my finger to her pussy intending to enter her but then remembered that she preferred a cock. Sitting back with my legs folded under me, I took my penis out of my pants and in my hand and stroked it. I was quite rigid but I needed to get harder. With one hand I rubbed myself and with the other, I fingered her and I was ready in no time.

I reached down into the bag and retrieved a condom, tearing the packet and quickly rolling it onto my dick. Then I climbed up over her prone body and positioned my cock over her opening, touching the tip to her hole. She shrank away from the touch again and that angered me so much that I thrust into her savagely, eliciting a whimper from her bound mouth. My cock was half-way into her and I realised I might be hurting her as she wasn't very wet down there. I slowed down a bit and thrust myself in and out slowly and cautiously, all the while rubbing her clit in all effort to get her lubricated. Gradually my efforts paid off and I was able to move in and out smoothly.

I picked up the tempo steadily and was moving quite fast after a while. With every thrust, I felt her silken pussy envelope my hardness and then as I slid out, the slick friction exciting me enormously. Just when I thought I couldn't take the exquisite pleasure anymore, I came, bucking uncontrollably. I flopped down on her for a second before caution returned and I pulled my rapidly shrinking cock out of her pussy. It couldn't be allowed to leak in there. Carefully, I removed the condom and threw it into my bag. Wiping myself clean with a small towel I had got, I started the preparation of going back.

I put my limp cock back inside my pants and checked that everything I had got with me was in the bag. The restraining ropes and gag would be there till the last, but I made sure everything else was safely put back. I found the knife lying above her head and hastily packed it up. All the while I was doing this, I was talking to Nadine.

"Nadine, I'm sorry about all this but you're the one who made me do it. You see that, don't you? I mean, you should have told me everything. Why did you hide it from me? I thought we were close, sweetie. I thought you knew how much I loved you." I saw her blink and her eyes stared into mine, surprise plainly evident in them. "You didn't? How couldn't you see it?" I had to be careful to keep my voice low but it was an effort. "Anyway, what's done is done. No use going over it now. I just wish..." I trailed off, unable to but my dreams into words.

After making sure that I hadn't missed anything, I picked up the spare pillow on her bed and clutched it tightly with both hands. I looked at my beautiful angel, lying there in such a vulnerable and naked state before me and my heart ached for her. I wished again that she hadn't made me do this to her.

With a last look I placed the pillow over her face and leaned all my weight on it. Nadine wasn't ready for it and she started struggling, trying to move her head from side to side and yanking against her bonds. It was a long fight and my arms started aching from the rigid pressure I was holding them in. Just as I thought I could hold out no longer, her thrashing slowed down... and finally... stopped.

I removed the pillow as if in slow motion and saw her peaceful face; her eyes focused somewhere far away. "I'm sorry," left my lips in a tortured whisper as I close her eyes and smoothed back her hair.

"But this same day - Must end that work the ides of March begun;" I started reciting. My eyes filled with tears as I checked her pulse to make sure it was silent.

"And whether we shall meet again I know not." Wiping my eyes, I untied the gag and ropes which bound her and put them away in my bag.

"Therefore our everlasting farewell take:" I arranged her hands by her sides with one hand resting slightly on her stomach and closed her widespread legs before draping her body with a sheet.

"For ever, and for ever, farewell...," She looked so beatific that I had trouble controlling my emotions; but I knew what I had to do and I bent down quickly to remove the bouquet of roses I had bought for her that morning.

"If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;" Laying them by her side, I stood for a moment, quietly watching her before picking up my bag and waking out.

"If not, why then, this parting was well made."

Nadine's body was found on Monday morning by her parents when they returned from their weekend trip. There were police cars parked outside their house and a great deal of activity going on as I emerged from my house. I naturally went into shock as soon as I heard the news of Nadine's murder and locked myself in my room. After all, I was the closest friend she had.

That evening there was a tentative knock on my door and then a harder one as I made no effort to get up and open the door. "Cole! The police want to speak to you," I heard my mother shout through the door.

I opened the door to see two middle-aged, kindly officers there. "I'm sorry son. We know you're upset about... ahem... err... we need to take your statement," he said, embarrassed.

I waved them inside and ambled to the bed, collapsing onto it as if it had no energy left for anything. My shoulders were hunched and the officers were having a hard time hiding their sympathy.

"We need to know if you know anything about... you know what happened to Nadine, right?" one of them asked tentatively.

I nodded.

"So, do you know anything you think can help us?"

I kept quiet, my drooped shoulders and downcast eyes showing a total unwillingness to talk.

"Cole? Please. You need to tell us if you know about anyone who might have done this. Her mother told us that you're her closest friend. If you could please..."

I jerked my head up and before he could finish his sentence, I blurted out, "Don't you know about Justin? Her boyfriend. He picked her up from her university on Friday afternoon..." And then I continued telling them my carefully constructed version of how Justin had ended up staying the night with Nadine on Valentine's Day.

* * * * * * * * * *

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. It had been in my mind for a while now and I realised that this is a good time to be submitting it. Please do show your appreciation by voting and I'd love to hear your comments and feedback on the story. I promise to reply to every one of you.

:) -DP.

damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers
12