The Implant Pt. 02

Story Info
A 2nd helping of shorts about a revolutionary new product.
7.1k words
4.17
45.1k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was at work one day when his attention suddenly went towards a photo of him and his lovely wife, Selena. He picked it up and was suddenly flooded with great happiness. All the things he loved about his wife came rushing back to him: her beautiful face, her attentiveness and affectionate ways, her devotion to him even after a brief affair with his former secretary Karen, the kindness and generosity she had shown to her brother Ben and his wife Amy when they needed a surrogate, and especially the beauty of her sexy body that had bounced back after the birth.

He reached into his pocket and began mindlessly fondling her keyfob, altering between a 1 and 4. This went on the rest of the afternoon.

That evening, when Carl arrived home, he was pleasantly surprised as Selena crashed into him with a passionate kiss. His heat and mad desire for her was reciprocated. Carl pushed one hand up through her thick hair to the back of her head and pulled her in, deepening their kiss. At the same time, his other hand found her breasts and began groping them roughly. Their shared lust escalated. Carl impatiently took a fist full of her shirt and ripped it away as he began kissing her neck and breasts eagerly.

"Please!" Selena screamed, "I need you!" Her hands found his belt and she quickly opened his pants. Carl's hard penis sprang from its enclosure.

The passionate couple quickly fumbled their way to the living room. Carl fell into the big chair and Selena dropped to her knees between her husband's legs. Taking firm hold of his penis, Selena hungrily took it into her mouth. She skillfully alternated between giving the head detailed attention with her tongue and deep thrusts of his member into her throat. Selena held the base of his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other while encouraging his pleasure with caresses and gentle loving squeezes.

In all his bliss, it was a true miracle that Carl was able to retrieve his wife's keyfob from his shirt pocket and slide the dial to a 5, but he was eager to please her. Selena's enthusiasm immediately doubled. Carl was amazed that his wife's attention could feel any better. He tried to restrain himself, to make the euphoria last, but he couldn't. During his eruption, he unintentionally bumped the keyfob to a 6. Selena's frenzy became more than he could bear, but she wouldn't stop.

In a dazed moment of understanding, Carl courageously pushed the keyfob to an 8. Selena immediately released him. Her spine straightened and her head fell back. Her agape mouth showed traces of unswallowed semen. She whimpered a long low cry and convulsed stiffly.

Carl opened his eyes and lifted his head. He took in the display before him, the slight pulses of his wife's beautiful body, the quiver of her full breast, the gratification he had provided her. Robert felt pleased with himself and content with his happy life.

*****

It was afternoon. The last class had just ended. Cindy was surrounded by a dozen of her closest friends and her boyfriend, Brent. The door to The Implant Mobile opened and a man in a white lab coat appeared, happily surprised by the size of the group.

"My! Look at all these eager young faces!" the man says. "Who's first?"

"I am," Cindy says, holding up her completed consent form. She turned to Brent.

"I can't be late for football practice. I won't be here when you get out," he said. She just looked at him. He paused, recognizing a glimmer of doubt. Brent knew her like no one else. "You're doing the right thing," he reassured her. She nodded. They shared a quick peck before Cindy turned to step into the traveling doctor's office. "I'll call you tonight," Brent called out as the door closed.

A few minutes later, Cindy waited nervously in the inner exam room dressed in a paper gown. The doctor entered reviewing her paperwork. "Hi, Cindy. It's nice to meet you. I'm always happy to see young women volunteering for The Implant."

"It's nice to meet you too, doctor," she replied politely.

"I am required to remind you this procedure will permanently take away your ability to sexually gratify yourself and will put that control into the hands of your future spouse," he explained.

"I understand," Cindy said.

Well, then, let's get this Implant installed, shall we?"

She nodded.

He helped her into position on the table, putting her feet into the stirrups and binding her thighs open with velcro straps while continuing to make conversation. "That's a very wise young man you were with. Your boyfriend, I assume?"

"Yes. We've been together for almost two years. He's always told me as soon as I turn 18, I'd have to get The Implant, or his parents wouldn't let us date anymore." she said scooting down and laying back.

The doctor opened her labia and inserted a speculum. Cindy tensed. "Relax sweetheart," he said pushing it deep into her innocent body. "Two years?! My! Your paperwork says you're a virgin?" he asked, opening the cold metal device.

"I am." she cringed at the foreign sensation but tried to distract herself by continuing with polite conversation. "As the captain of the cheerleading squad, it's very important that I always remain a positive role model."

"Absolutely." the doctor replied, opening the speculum as wide as it would go. The doctor used a concave tool to push the surrounding flesh back away from Cindy's youthful pearl. Then, he pressed a syringe against the top of her clitoris, aiming for the flesh behind it. "Here comes a little pinch," he said as he triggered the button with a startling SNAP, like that of a stapler.

Cindy jumped while her thighs tried in vain to close. A moment later, the white-hot pain coursed through her whole body. She sucked in a shocked breath. "It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts." she repeated quickly.

"Shhhh... You need to put on a brave face for the other girls waiting outside. They look up to you!" the doctor said. He proceeded to test her clitoris for sensitivity using a small vibrating object. Once he confirmed it was dead, he turned the keyfob to a six. Cindy moaned lustfully and the doctor quickly shut it off again. He closed and removed the speculum and helped Cindy to a painful sitting position while she wiped her wet eyes.

"I'll write you a note excusing you from cheerleading practice for a few days." the doctor said, reaching for his pad.

"No," Cindy replied abruptly. "I'm the captain. I have to be strong and push through it," she said resolutely.

"Alright Cindy," he said, returning the pad to the drawer. "Your keyfob will be sent to the Federal Security office where it will be stored until your Authorized Male files a claim for it." He said, handing her a receipt. "He'll need the identification number from this, so don't lose it, ok sweetheart?"

"Yes, doctor. Thank you!" she said.

A few minutes later, Cindy stepped out of The Implant Mobile with a certain glow about her.

"Cindy, you look so grown up!" Marissa observed.

"Cindy, did it hurt like they say?" another girl asked. All the girls waited anxiously for her reply.

"It's only a little pinch." she smiled. "A small price to pay to secure my future happiness," Cindy said, quoting the phrase used on all the public service announcements.

"Are you going to be able to teach us how to do the splits today, as you said?"

"Of course," Cindy replied with some hesitation. She forced herself to smile at the girl. "Thank you for the reminder."

The doctor poked his head out with a huge smile. "Who's next?"

Cindy turned away so the rest of the girls didn't see her trauma. She was in luck: the other girls turned toward the doctor and then to each other as they began to argue about who got to be next.

*****

An angry woman pushed her way through the crowd. "Where is your husband?" she demanded.

Wendy turned to find Renee as she had never seen her before. "Pastor Dave is doing a pre-marital counseling's session in his office" she replied. "Is everything okay Renee?"

Renee did not answer. She just stormed off towards Pastor's office.

Wendy returned her attention to her keys. "Some people!" she said under her breath. Wendy found the desired key and unlocked the door. The large crowd of women filed in. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she told them. Wendy was curious about the support group so she decided to sit in the back to observe for a while.

Several minutes later a woman moved toward the front of the room as pleasantries among the guests quieted down. "Hi. I'm Judy. I'm a recovering masturbator." she said.

"Hi Judy." the group replied in unison.

Judy went on to explain that ever since a female's ability to control her own sexual pleasure became so taboo, women everywhere are finding the restriction increases their desire and at the same time, their shame. Female masturbation has become a problem of epidemic proportions, and women everywhere are seeking help to cleanse themselves of this addiction. To this end, the group meets several times a week using a 12-step format to support each other in the difficult battle to abstain from masturbation. Judy read the 12 steps and ran through some other group business. Finally, she opened up the floor to anyone who felt the wanted to share.

The first woman stood. Looked awkwardly around at all the faces, cleared her throat and began. "Hi. I'm Tammy."

"Hi Tammy." everyone responded.

"I have a problem with masturbation," she said, her voice shaking nervously. "It's all I think about. I do it all the time, even in the car before coming in here." she shifted anxiously. "I lost my job because of it." Tammy paused again. "I tried the Clit Caps, but they don't make the glue strong enough because I kept picking them off. I tried the desensitizing cream, but as everyone knows, the stores can't keep the stuff in stock. I tried a chastity belt, but I kept having anxiety attacks every time I left home without the key." she said, struggling to hold back the tears. "This filth has completely taken over my body and mind. I'm so ashamed and I feel like I'm going crazy!" she laughed nervously. "I...I guess that's all," she said, sitting back down. The woman near her handed her a tissue.

"Thanks, Tammy," the women all said. "Keep coming back." they encouraged. She nodded, sheepishly.

The next woman stood. "Hello. I'm Dana."

"Hi Dana." the women responded.

"I feel like such a fraud." she started. "I've been carrying on, claiming to be abstinent when I wasn't." Dana looked at the other women then dropped her eyes. "Every day I lay in my bathtub, put my feet outside of the knobs... and allow the water to pound between my legs until I cum. I thought I was 27 days abstinent because that's how long it had been since I physically touched my clit. ...But I was reading the Guide Book and learned that ANY sexual pleasure that I control by ANY means is immoral and only feeds my addiction." Dana took a deep breath and straightened her spine. "The truth is, I'm only three days abstinent... and it has been brutal! My clit throbs and aches and calls to me at all hours of the day and night. I accept that I can't beat this on my own. After doing a fearless moral inventory of my defects of character, I have decided to embrace step three and turn my sexual desires over to the control of my husband. He will be taking me to get The Implant after he gets off work. I'm tired of this addiction controlling me and I can't wait for it to end." she looked at them again. "Thanks for listening," she said returning to her seat.

"Thanks, Dana," they said.

Another woman stood. "I'm Kelly."

"Hi Kelly," they responded.

"I would just like to say, I got The Implant almost two weeks ago. I have mixed feelings. A part of me mourns for the loss of a good friend, but mostly I feel at peace that I don't have to battle my addiction any longer. I can sleep through the night and I've even been offered employment! Now my husband has control over my sexual pleasure and I truly am grateful. He said he will give me a year in recovery before he starts introducing orgasm back into my life slowly. It's a long tough road, but I am worth it. Thanks."

"Thanks, Kelly." the women said.

Having heard enough, Wendy quietly excused herself from the room.

*****

Joe sat in the small exam room and waited for the doctor. His daughter stood silently with arms crossed, looking out the window. It wasn't long before the doctor came in. Joe stood to shake his hand and introduce himself.

"Lola's chart says she is here today for a consultation." the doctor said closing the folder. "How can I help?"

Lola refused to turn around and acknowledge the doctor.

"It would seem that my daughter has been getting into quite a lot of trouble: skipping classes, not turning in assignments, hanging out with the wrong crowd, several minor incidents of vandalism. She's currently at risk of failing several classes and the school has become quite frustrated with her. The school board is considering expulsion and recommend we see our family doctor for council. ...so that's why we're here." Joe said.

"I see." the doctor said thoughtfully. "Have there been behavioral problems at home as well?

"Well, yes." Joe said "She has been caught sneaking out of the house at night, stealing money out of her mother's purse, and then there's the issue with her attitude. When her mother or I disapprove of her clothing or all that god-awful black eye makeup, she lashes out with hate and disrespect. More than once, she has become physically violent!"

The doctor turned to the girl. "Lola, what are your thoughts on all of this?"

"I just want them people to leave me the fuck alone. I don't need them tellin' me how to run my life!"

"I see." the doctor said again. "Can you tell me, is there something specific that has happened that is causing you to be so unhappy?"

"I dunno. Everything. I just want them to leave me alone." Lola mumbled before turning away again.

The doctor turned to Joe. "Often this kind of issue can easily be corrected as soon as we install The Implant. Lola is 18, right?" he said as he opened her file to double check.

"I ain't gettin' no implant!" Lola snapped before her father could reply.

Joe was embarrassed "I am so sorry for her rudeness, doctor. Her mother and I are at our wit's end."

"Its just a small pinch, Lola, and it will make a world of difference in your life!"

"NO!" she screamed as she kicked the base of the exam table.

"Lola, you know what? There's a good possibility that you are not even a candidate for it," he said.

Lola gave him a side glare, wanting to listen, but still hold her position.

"Have you ever been on a motorcycle, Lola?"

She hesitated then said "Yeah."

"Well see there!" the doctor said.

"See what?" she asked.

"The vibration of the motorcycle, along with your position as you straddled it, probably crushed your clitoris into your body, making the procedure impossible," he explained. "It is very common with girls who ride horseback and so on."

Lola dropped her arms and turned away again with less anger.

"Tell you what... how about if your dad steps out of the room, and you slip your jeans off and I take a quick peek. If you are not a candidate, I'll be happy to write a note to the school board that says I couldn't help. I'll even write my recommendation saying that to be content, you need fewer regulations and punishment, not more."

She crinkled her forehead and looked at him astonished. "You'd do that?" Lola asked.

"Absolutely!" the doctor said warmly.

"Alright then." Lola finally said. "You can look."

Joe stepped into the waiting area as a nurse called another young woman back. He pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. The caller answered. "Yes, I'll hold," Joe said.

As he waited, there was a great commotion from within the block of exam rooms. Grunting, followed by screaming or laughing, Joe couldn't tell, then the sound of dozens of medical instruments crashing down. A man yelled "A little help in here!" and others came running. More grunting and struggle. The sound of a metallic SNAP, and continued ruckus.

Joe pulled the phone away from his mouth. "Sounds like a bunch of clumsy nurses work here huh buddy?" he said to the other girl's father. "I hope they're not doing a botch job on your kid!" he chuckled.

Then, returning to his call, Joe said: "Ya, I'm here..." Joe stepped out of the building so he could talk without the disruption. Ten minutes later he returned. The office was noticeably quieter and the man in the waiting area sat reading a magazine.

The doctor appeared. "Good news! Lola's anatomy was in favorable condition for the procedure and she decided to go ahead and get The Implant. We are all done and she will be out in a minute. She wanted to wash her face."

"Thank you!" Joe said, "That is wonderful news!"

The Doctor handed Joe a pamphlet entitled Track and Train. Joe took it and said "My wife has The Implant. I know how they work."

"I have taken the liberty of installing the newest version which is linked to the school's administrator. They will be able to locate Lola using GPS, monitor her schoolwork, behavior, and much more. She will receive a corrective zap as often as it is needed." the doctor explained.

"Fantastic! Thank you so much, doctor." Joe said shaking his hand.

Lola appeared in the doorway. Her face had been washed and the offending eye makeup removed. She cleared her throat. "Excuse me," she said facing her father. "I want to apologize to you and mom for my disrespectful behavior. It was wrong of me and it won't happen again. I want to be more of a helper around the house, and with the yard work, if that is okay. I am going to study hard in school and get caught up. I'll go to the school first thing tomorrow and ask for some community service to try and make amends for the trouble I have caused."

Lola looked to her father for his approval, but he was shocked into silence. His mouth, agape.

"Wasn't there something else you wanted to say, Lola?" the doctor coached.

"Um, yes. Thank you for bringing me to see the good doctor. Getting The Implant is going to be the best decision I ever made." she forced a smile and then reached out to hug her father.

With tears in his eyes, he hugged her back. "I'm so proud of you honey."

"Thank you again," they said to the doctor as they turned to go home.

*****

Peter opened the door for his daughter. "We're home," he called out.

Edith poked her head around the corner, then came running to her daughter. "How was it, honey? Are you okay?" she asked anxiously.

"I'm fine, mom," Leslie replied.

Edith was relieved and exhaled deeply. "Good. I got out of work as soon as I could. I'm sorry it wasn't early enough to join you and your father at your doctor appointment."

The doorbell rang and Peter turned to answer it.

"Let me just change clothes real quick, then we can all go pick up your brother from Science Camp, take your key fob to the safe deposit box at the bank, and then go out for a pizza to celebrate, okay?" Edith said while turning toward the bedroom. "Would you mind watering the plants in the front window for me?"

"Sure mom," Leslie answered as she went to the kitchen for the watering can.

Peter opened the door. "Clarence. Hi. What brings you across the street today?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Clarence asked. "...outside."

"Sure," Peter said, concerned. He stepped out and closed the door behind him. "Is everything okay?"

The two men walked into the front yard. "Listen, you confided in me recently, and I swore I wouldn't tell anyone your secret, but I'm just not sure I can keep that promise anymore," Clarence explained.

"What? You can't do this!" Peter exclaimed. "I'll be ruined!"

Clarence kicked at a clump of crabgrass. "If you were to do something for me... I would be willing to forget you ever said anything."