All Comments on 'The Incest Pictures'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

Did Terry have to be such a lame ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Geeze

For a guy that loves tenderness and love in his photos....he's sure a dumb ass when it comes to roleplay. His mom should have kicked him to the curb.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
Thank You to Mr. Moondrift

There are a handful of very excellent story tellers here in Literotica, whose stories are usually well told, whether or not you agree with the particular focus, bend, or plot.

You, Mr. Moondrift, I rank you among the top 5 or so of the best story tellers here.

There are dozens of very memorable stories here, by you and other good authors.

Yours, if I had to pick one, from about half dozen or so very good/moving ones, I'll pick the novels/novellas SARI'S BARGAIN. I first read this two years ago, and have read it a few more times since and each time I read, I am amazed at your sensitivity to the subject. Of course, the eroticism never hurt and you delivered on that aspect, too!)

(IVY COTTAGE and VISITING (AUNT) HANNAH are two that are also on my short list of being most enjoyable, romantic, uplifting, and realistic...)

Your harshest, most cold-blooded story --- which I found painful so I didn't like it at all --- was the short incest story THE PAST IS PREESNT.

I didn't understand, and still don't understand, why you created such a tragic, such a tragic, yet such a hard working and deserving-of-love woman, mother, like that and killed her off like you did. I think it's not just me but most readers didn't like it, despite the fact that it was relatively well done.... It's not that the subject was dark/taboo,,,, it's more that you never fully explain why it had to be so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terry...

...had to be a lame ass, as one of the previous commentators noted, because he's a horny teenager who lacks the patience that his mature mother shows...and that contrast makes this such a believable, woderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

VeryGood!The insecurities of the son are very,very well telled.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
A tale of lust and incest tastefully presented.

I could even say "Unique". I loved it. Thank you for writing this little treasure.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Has anyone checked out an incest site and tried to piece together the backstory? Probably not. I never really thought I'd see that type of psychological dissection here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a different twist to the

same old story of mother and son fucking and making a baby....just love it - vice is nice but incest is best especially if you get you mom,aunt, sister, daughter or niece pregnant what a great loving that is....

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 8 years ago
BRILLIANT.....JUST BRILLIANT!!!

Ive read many a story here at literotica, many of which use such tawdry,lewd and crass language &/or themes; but not this gem! Its sooooo refreshing to find a beautifully worded and written story using realistic ideas/themes.Please keep writing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago

Agree with Asmodeus32... and thanks to his comment which showed up in the recent section, I too was able to discover this gem of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No one does it better than the great Mr. M.

Describes hot and heavy motherfucking, that is. "Her legs were wide open and raised. I got between them and plunged into her. The last dregs of the world of mundane reality fled and I was in paradise. Her hot wet tunnel engulfed my penis, clutching and sucking as if she would draw all of me into her." Back up into he same body he'd come out of years before as a little baby. He was in paradise for sure--the paradise between his mother's thighs. And he learned the simple truth. Nothing can ever feel as good, as warm and loving and just so damn right, to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Loved it and love the comments. I agree with the previous commenter that nothing could feel better than your mothers pussy. To gaze into your own loving mothers lust filled eyes and you piston your manhood into mommy's fertile womb. To watch mommy's breasts bounce and wobble each time you stroke your cock into mothers body. To feel her soft skin, and cover her mouth and feel her tounge dance against your own. There is no need to wear a condom with mom, she is pure and safe and her fertile pussy is the perfect place for the loving son to deposit his virile seed. Great story.

exhultantexhultantalmost 3 years ago

I consider the author's story very exciting, & well written. It made my nerves tingle as their involvement went beyond the mother & son discussion to reveal their wonderful desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely sexy and seductive . My mom was very petite and beautiful .I wish I could have gotten the chance to make love to her and got the chance to have breed her . Would have been fantastic to have eaten her pussy , cum in her . 🤔 Saw her changing once what a beautiful sight it was !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous