All Comments on 'The Incredible Voyage'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

A very loving & touching story. I enjoyed reading this story, it is great.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Outstanding

As is usual with your stories, Outstanding! Keep them coming. You set a standard many other authors envy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The trouble with well written stories

They are always too short.I wanted to read more of their love making, and of her having more of his children. The story telling about how they coped with being lovers, husband and wife, mother and father to their children, and of course mother and son. The love that they would have shared as they raised their family and became older. Loved the story and wish there was more. Thanks.....Rich

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Really good story!

My only complaint was that there just was not enough of it, but isn't that true of all good things. Thanks for your work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Really good story!

My only complaint was that there just was not enough of it, but isn't that true of all good things? Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When are you going to write another chapter?

All your fans are waiting for more of this. Please continue........its too good to stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

A near-perfect example of how to treat this subject the right way.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I just had to read it again.

This is one of the better mom/son stories I've ever found. Thank you again for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

Sounds real ...i like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The trouble indeed

Rich said it pretty well - The trouble with well written stories - they're never long enough to satisfy. Funny how this has fewer than a dozen comments yet some other drivel gets over fifty posts of praise.

Thanks for this one, i wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a trip up the river then

a trip up her canal and put a baby in her tummy....nice little tale of love on the river....vice is nice but incest is best especially when you can get you mother pregnant.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another outstanding story from Mr. M

For any boy, the truly incredible voyage is the one described here--the voyage up his own mother's cunt. First of all, to a son that hairy hole between his mother's thighs in the most beautiful and exciting anything in the whole fucking world. Years before the kid took a memorable voyage down it, when his mom gave birth to him. Now as he slides his fat young cock up inside it up to his balls, he's thrilled through and through. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cosy, just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. His penis is embedded in warm wet mommy-twat, safe and protected and loved as only his mother's vagina is capable of doing. When the boy blows his young balls, the tsunami of semen he shoots is recompense for all that his mother's cunt means to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If it wasn't for my mom's tits!

My mother simply has the best natural tits possible. They're round, firm, half dollar sized pink areolas, and her pinky sized nipples that are almost always hard. She was doing laundry, and wearing some tight shorts, and a barely big enough bikini top. As my mom was bent over putting clothes in the dryer, I came up behind her. I reached around and began to fondle her breasts as I ground my hard cock against her ass. She looked over her shoulder with a smile and said, "Now?" I responded by reaching down and unfastening her shorts, pulling them, along with her panties, down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, and I quickly dropped my shorts, my stiff cock pointing upward. My mom moved her hands to the top edges of the dryer as I untied the top, and bottom, ties to her bikini top, and watched it fall to the floor. Now both naked, I moved my cock head down until I felt the wet, warm juices of her pussy. I pushed into her pussy hard and she responded with a "Ooohh." I reached around taking her peach sized breasts in my hands, I began thrusting into her hard. "Oh, oh baby, oh honey, you fuck me so good," my mother told me. I began squeezing her tits, making her nipples even harder, as I banged my pelvis against her nice ass. "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me honey! she said even louder. I began fucking her pussy faster, continuing my grasping of her boobs. "Oh, yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum!" she kept yelling repeatedly. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, oh god, oh god, Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, fuuuck meeeee, ooooh, ooooh, oh yes, oh yes, that's so fucking good!!!

Sandy1953Sandy1953over 6 years ago
Hmmm...

Liked this story very much, til the end and mom had an abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to Sandy...

She had a little girl and then no more pregnancies. No abortion mentioned. Was a good story.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
WTF SANDY? Do you read English?

Beautiful story...Five Stars!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A lovely story

A very well written love story! Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Erotic and romantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous