The Incredible Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

She opened her thighs wider and raised her legs, bending them at the knees invitingly.

John lifted her legs over his shoulders. She felt him kiss her vulva, his tongue starting to probe between the folds of its lips. She felt greatly loved and was amazed and grateful that he should want to do this to her when she was filled with the melange of his sperm and her fluids.

He seemed completely uninhibited as his tongue moved, licking along her cleft pausing to push deep into her tunnel and then teasing her clitoris. She held his head over her clitoris, making him concentrate on that, and she began to lift and lower her hips.

She felt his finger pushing into her moist interior. The muscles of her body began to tense for the climax. She began to come, shaking like a tree in a gale as she ground her herself frantically against his face until she once more calmed.

John leaned over her and kissed her mouth, and she could smell and taste herself. She could smell herself on his face. She lay prone as she felt his hand on her cleft, parting its lips, opening it. His penis was probing for the entrance to her tunnel again.

She thought it was impossible that he was ready to take her again, even at his most ardent Brian had never managed to ejaculate more than twice and only after a considerable time lapse, but now...so soon?"

His hand was fondling one of her breasts as he slowly penetrated her.

He began to move in and out of her, slowly at first and then faster. He looked into her eyes and she said, "Kiss me while I come," and he lowered his lips to hers. She thrust her tongue into his mouth. His he gave a cry like a wild animal, and she felt him spurt inside her.

It was over and they lay side by side in silence for a while and then softly she said, "Why are you such a wonderful lover?"

He didn't answer for a few moments but kissed each of her nipples in turn and then said, "Because I love you."

For a while they dozed side by side until Jan awoke and nudging John said, "Perhaps we'd better get back to the boat and have lunch."

In leisurely fashion they swam back to the boat and dried each other and Jan knew that their love making was not over for the day. As she dried John she saw his penis rise again, and felt herself getting ready for another penetration. Since he had given her oral sex she decided to reciprocate.

She knelt before him as he stood and took the head of his penis into her mouth. As she sucked and licked along its length John put his hands behind her head and jerked his penis back and forth. He gave sudden cry of "Mother...oh mother..." and released his sperm into her mouth. She was amazed that he still had so much cum and she tried to swallow it but some of it ran out of the corners of her mouth and hung in sticky tendrils from her chin.

When she stood he licked his sperm from her chin and like Jan, he tasted and smelt himself.

It seemed that for the moment they were replete and Jan said rather weakly, "Lunch darling?"

John, who was thinking he needed some nourishment said, "Yes, lunch."

* * * * * * * *

After lunch they both decided that a little sleep was called for, and there was no doubt about the sleeping arrangements; without discussion John joined Jan in her bed.

Jan slept for about an hour and when she woke up she lay, looking at John. She was astonished that even in sleep he had an erection. She thought he must be having an erotic dream, but wondered why that should be since he'd already come several times in quick succession.

Looking at him Jan felt herself getting sexually aroused and even thought they were new lovers it seemed excessive. Thinking it though she decided that it had to do with John being her son, and there was something particularly delectable about sex between mother and son.

John stirred and opened his eyes and saw Jan looking down at him. Hesitantly Jan said, "Darling you...you've got another erection do you...I mean...we've already had...er...do you always want...recover so quickly?"

He touched her breast and said, "Only with you."

He deep kissed her as he fondled her breasts and then moved to take a nipple into her mouth. His finger entered her vagina and finding it wet and ready for his penetration he laid over and thrust his penis into her.

For a while he remained still in her as they looked into each other's eyes.

"You do know I love you, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I know darling," Jan said softly, "and you know I love you."

She started to move her hips to encourage him to bring her to orgasm. It took a long time before they came, but Jan thought that the journey was just as pleasurable as the arrival.

They had intended to move on every few days to other spots along the river, but they moved infrequently, their interest being more in making love than travel.

As Jan jokingly said towards the end of the trip, "Think of all the money we've saved on diesel."

Perhaps both of them had anticipated that the early fervour of their love making would cool, but it was not so. They seemed to feed off each other, and the more they had the more they wanted.

It was a week after their trip and Jan was looking in wonderfully good health when she first intimated that she thought she was pregnant. This was confirmed by her GP and eventually she gave birth to a healthy girl.

John meantime had deserted his mathematical bent and taken over the business. If he was a little disappointed when Jan said that because of her age she would not risk another pregnancy, he didn't show it. He had found the woman he wanted on the Incredible voyage, his perfect lover.

They often use the Incredible these days, and always stop at the sandbar where they first made love, and celebrate with some love making.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12