All Comments on 'The Incubus - Turning Mom'

by CD_Karen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice one, do hope that you continue the story, perhaps Jane and her daughters could visit grand-ma in Spain and indulge in her ex-pat party membership society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Son

You need to add a part 2 and get the son to join the group.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
So did Ra succeed?

It seems Ra managed to get Mom to turn her Daughters into Raging Incestuous Lesbians,and also to forsake her son James,so Mom and the Girls could live a life of nothing but lesbian sex.Also possibly turning Grandma into one as well.In a way it is good that Mom,Karen,and Jenny turned lesbians but couldn't they have included James so they could be a Bisexual Incestual Family?.Decent story regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get your shit. Straight

First off a incubus is a male sex shapeshifting demon a succubus is a woman shape shifting demon annd second your story wasnt all that good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Last comments rubbish

Looks like the last comments were from someone who didn’t read the story. Incubus is correct.

Patsy_PPatsy_Pover 4 years ago
Nice

Nice story - part two perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this! Hope there will be a part 2 soon!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 4 years ago
Extending the Circle

Yes James has got to be involved somewhere along the line....although Ra will have made him gay as well.......perhaps he will visit Pam in Spain and be attracted to some of her party mates......Can imagine him getting spit-roasted by two huge Arabic cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this story.

Really good story, really well written, and really quite erotic. Loved how the Mother was brought into it. REAALLY HOPE THERE WILL BE A PART TWO. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Keep it all Lesbian Incest though, as I hate when writers ruin there original stories by suddenly bringing in men into an all Lesbian LOVING HOME. More PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel!

That was pretty hot, the inclusion of grandma kinda wrecked it for me though because I couldn't place a face on her at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

Just found CD_Karen, what a wonderful writer.

This story is too good to finish here. Ra has more women to conquer, Jane and her daughters have much more love and wicked incestuous adventures to share.

Great read, please keep it going.

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago
!

enjoyed this little lez story so much,,,i have no idea why a son was even in the story,, superfulous,, i think poor pam got the short shrift,,there was plenty of material to expand her role.....loved they cemented their relationship with nipple piercings,, my fav kink,,,i could never convince any of the women i have been involved with to do that,,i think its so sexy !!well written, well paced..more like this please.

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

Karen,

Pardon me if I pour a little cold water on your story. I do have a bit of experience writing erotica, so I'm not coming from a position of a disgruntled reader.

I think you have the potential to do a lot more with a story like this. What I see is a first draft in which you have laid out all the situations and relationships. But even though Literotica is a place where people make erotic stories you don't seem to be very interested in the erotic nature of the relationships. To put it simply, you seem to be *outside* the action, telling. "And then this is what happened." If, after you have told the basic story you go back in and really try to imagine and feel the touch, the look, the feel from inside the person you can really pump up the energy. More dialog is good, especially during sex. Be specific. What do the most intimate aspects of the person look like? How do they change during sex? Take your time. Get down in the weeds. And you as you have the unique ability to channel masculine and feminine energy so it sparks all persuasions of people.

Keep up the good work. Your imagination is a wonderful erotic organ.

Largo

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't keep my hands away from my pussy, what a dreamy way to live. can I join

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCD_Karen@CD_Karen
I just love to write stories, particularly those that build up over time. Whilst not prolific in terms of published works, I have a large number of unfinished stories that I will complete and publish in due course. If you like the themes of my stories or my writing style and...