The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Claxton groaned deep in his throat as Lily began working her mouth up and down the hard shaft of his cock. She had given him frequent blowjobs over the time he had been seeing her and by now she knew what he liked while she done them.

Lily used her free hand to cup his balls through his jeans as she began working on swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before engulfing the entire length of his shaft in her mouth.

Claxton groaned as Lily hummed as she continued to suck his cock; the vibrations shuddered through him making him tense as her hair brushed against his stomach.

He could feel the heaviness starting to form in his balls as he watched his cock sliding in and out of her pursed lips; her eyes were dark where her pupils had dilated telling of her growing arousal. Claxton felt an answering heat build in his own face and he attempted to ease her away so he could lift her onto his lap.

Lily broke eye contact with Claxton as she set about her task, she was aware of the head of his cock swelling even further as she sucked him deep into her mouth. She felt a throb go through his cock and then warm salty liquid flooded her mouth, she swallowed several times as more gushed into her mouth.

Claxton was aware of Lily draining the last drops of cum from his cock before raising her head and letting his now limp cock slip from between her lips. She reached for his forgotten bottle of beer, took a mouthful to rinse her mouth and spat it out before taking several swallows to wash the taste and feel of cum from her mouth.

"Hell, did that feel as good as it looked?" Guy asked, his eyes dark with arousal.

"Fuckin' oath!" Claxton verified as he zipped up his jeans.

"Looked like she was getting wet just sucking his cock," Someone commented in the crowd.

Lily glanced at Claxton's face nervously; she was starting to feel very uncomfortable with everyone gathered around.

"Show's ova -- go find something else ta do," Burg ordered.

Lily glanced at Burg as she heard people moving away; she looked away when she realised he was aroused once again.

"Emery see if you can find Carli for me," Burg ordered.

"Sure thing Boss," Emery said as he moved away.

"Come on, get up. We're going inside," Claxton told Lily as he got to his feet.

Lily stood up and quickly brushed the dirt from her jeans before following him towards the house. Claxton went straight to the kitchen to get himself a fresh beer, he hesitated a moment when he saw Lily watching him and reached for another beer before closing the fridge.

"Just one drink won't hurt you," Claxton told her before leading the way to the lounge room.

Lily followed after a moment's hesitation and joined him in the lounge room, it was deserted and Claxton switched the overhead light off as he walked into the room.

Lily didn't hesitate as she sat beside him on the lounge; he put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close for a hot and heavy kiss before he picked up the remote for the dvd player.

Claxton made a soft sound of satisfaction when the movie began to play and Lily rolled her eyes slightly as she realised it was a porn film staring a young blonde and several large leather clad men.

"Don't know why you aint got the mattress down and got her on it," Emery said as he walked into the room carrying his own beer, he sat in one of the lounge chairs where he could watch either the tv or Claxton and Lily.

A few minutes into watching the movie Lily realised that Claxton was becoming aroused; his breathing deepened and he soon put his beer aside to turn towards her. He took her untouched drink from her hand and put it on the floor with his before lowering his head and catching her mouth in a kiss.

Claxton felt Lily's lips part beneath his and he gave masculine grunt of approval as he thrust his tongue into her mouth aggressively, he felt her wriggle her body against his as she turned towards him so he could kiss her fully. Her mouth tasted sweet and she whimpered slightly as he lifted her and sat her across his lap without breaking off the kiss.

He could feel the heat of her body through her vest as he cupped a breast in one hand; he swallowed her moan of pleasure and lifted his head as his fingers found the lacing on her vest.

"Undo it," Claxton ordered as he looked into her eyes.

Lily glanced around the room uneasy for a moment but Emery was the only other person there.

'What the heck he's already seen everything,' Lily thought and reached for the string down the front of her vest.

With the front of her vest unlaced Claxton pushed it open as he ran one hand up over her side to cup her exposed breast, he lowered his head and ran a trail of kisses across her collarbone then down over the swell of her breast.

"How about we go to your room?" Lily asked huskily as he found her nipple with his mouth.

Claxton hesitated a moment before lifting his head to look in her eyes, "Yeah, why not,"

Lily gasped as he got to his feet while holding her in his arms, she held still as he shuffled the position of his hold before carrying her towards the door.

The room Claxton carried her to was dark and Lily gasped in surprise when he dropped her onto a bed.

"Take your clothes off," Claxton said gruffly.

Lily hesitated a moment before reaching for the waist of her jeans and unfastening them. It was easy to pull her jeans off once she had removed her boots and she moved onto the bed finding her way to the bed head as her eyes adjusted to the dark.

"What are you doing up there?" Claxton demanded as he pulled the blankets back before slipping into the bed.

"Getting in bed," Lily answered as she slipped her feet beneath the blankets and wriggled beneath the covers.

"Come here," Claxton demanded rolling towards her.

Lily slipped her arms over his shoulders and around his neck as he rolled on top of her; she opened her legs willingly as he pushed his knee between hers.

"I'm gonna fuck you!" Claxton growled.

Lily laughed softly at his words then gasped softly in surprised pleasure as he surged into her slick passage easily.

"Ooohhh," Lily moaned as she turned her face towards his.

Claxton kissed Lily briefly, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth before lifting his head to watch her face as he pumped his hips strongly.

Her tight wet warmth clutched at him as she hooked her feet behind his thighs, he grinned to himself. She was everything he had imagined she would be, young, tight, wet and eager.

"Like it Babe?" Claxton asked throatily.

"Hhhmmmmm ... it's good," Lily panted as she clutched at his shoulders.

Claxton thrust into her and held still until Lily moaned softly and writhed beneath him attempting to grind her hips against his.

"Please," Lily whimpered.

"Please what?" Claxton asked in a whisper against her ear.

"Please ... please ..." Lily begged and nipped his shoulder lightly in frustration.

"This?" Claxton asked and flexed his hips against hers.

"Yes!" Lily gasped as she moved beneath him instinctively.

"Want me to fuck you?" Claxton asked breathlessly, his control slipping fast.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Lily demanded as she writhed beneath him unable to hold still.

Claxton groaned and began moving against her. He felt her inner muscles clench and clutch at him as he withdrew only to plunge into her again, her body trembled and she muffled a scream of pleasure against his shoulder.

Her body was slick with sweat as his hands skimmed down her sides; he reached beneath her buttocks to cup her arse cheeks in his hands as he pulled her up against his thrusts.

A slight flutter of her internal muscles warned him of her impending orgasm and he increased the speed and strength of his movements. The force of her orgasm nearly sent him over the edge but he gritted his teeth as he struggled for control of his own body. He continued moving until the soft sounds ceased to come from Lily's throat and her movements slowed until she was barely moving.

Claxton clenched his jaw as the tightening in his loins reached an uncontrollable peak; he shuddered and thrust hard against Lily as he felt the hot flow rush from his scrotum to the base of his cock and then burst from him with a hoarse shout as he shuddered against Lily's soft body.

Lily blinked lazily, she was dimly aware of Claxton's hard body on hers as she moved slightly. There was sudden shifting and then Claxton moved off her and lay on his back beside her. She turned her head to glance at him then closed her eyes tiredly; she was asleep before she drew a second breath.

* * * * *

"You awake?"

Lily stirred and opened her eyes with a frown; she pulled the bed covers close as she saw Claxton getting dressed beside the bed she was in.

"Where you talking to me?" Lily asked, her voice husky with sleep.

"No I was,"

Lily turned her head and realised that Guy was getting into bed with her, "Claxton!"

"Just shut up and let him fuck you," Claxton ordered tightly before leaving the room while he was still pulling his shirt on.

"Claxton!" Lily called after him as she tried to escape Guy's reaching hands.

"Claxton can't stop me. I out rank him and that means I can fuck you anytime I like," Guy told her as he caught both her wrists.

He rolled towards her using his body to pin her to the bed, he tried to slip one leg between her thighs but she had her legs clamped together and was resisting him even though she had stopped calling out to Claxton.

"Get off me!" Lily demanded between gritted teeth.

"Come on now, you know I won't hurt you. You liked it good enough last night," Guy told her as he tried to get her wrists together so he could hold them in one hand.

Unable to do this he lowered his head so his mouth was near her ear, "I'm gonna have you one way or the other, you might as well stop fighting or you'll only end up getting hurt," he warned softly.

Lily grimaced as she tried to free her wrists but was unable to, admitting defeat to herself she stopped struggling and became passive beneath Guy.

"Smart girl," Guy praised softly as he grasped both her wrists in one hand and shifted his weight slightly so he could reach down with his free hand and try to slip his hand between her thighs.

As Lily gasped and tensed beneath him Guy moved his hand so he was cupping the back of her knee allowing him to lift her leg and slip his own leg into the opening he created.

Lily closed her eyes and turned her head away as she opened her legs wider and pulled her knees up giving him full access to her body.

"That's the way," Guy said huskily as he settled himself comfortably between her thighs.

Lily gave a startled gasp as she felt the evidence of his arousal nudge against her pussy, she turned her head to look at him and Guy took the chance to catch her mouth in a kiss.

Lily forced herself to remain motionless as Guy kissed her and began moving in an imitation of what he intended to do to her. At first Lily was only aware of his hard body pressing against hers, entrapping her and his heavy breathing. Gradually she became aware of how good his body felt against hers, the way his tongue caressed the inside of her mouth without threatening to choke her.

His breath brushed warmly against her cheek as he lifted his head before trailing his mouth across to the side of her neck. The stubble of his unshaven face rasped softly against her tender skin and Lily tilted her head so he had better access as he nibbled and kissed his way down to her collarbone.

Lily drew a sharp breath as he thrust into her, she was tender from the night before and as Guy began moving the discomfort began to lessen.

"Bastard!" Lily hissed at him even as her body arched into his and she began moving in time to his thrusts.

Guy laughed softly as he looked down into her face; he lowered his head and kissed her hard on the mouth his tongue mimicking the movement of his hips.

Lily moaned against his mouth and began to kiss him back, sucking at his tongue as she pulled against his hold on her wrists gently.

"Oh no you don't I'm not sure I can trust you and besides - I like you like this," Guy said as he lifted his head to watch her face.

"What ever," Lily muttered and lifted her legs to hook her heels behind his knees as she turned her face away.

"Oh you're going to go through the motions but not enjoy it huh?" Guy asked as he stopped in his movements.

Lily glanced at him a moment before looking away, "Not every woman likes fucking every man who wants to fuck her," Lily said tightly.

"Suit yourself," Guy said with a slight shrug and began moving faster. He watched her face as he concentrated on the feel of her body under and around his; she was tight and responsive as he thrust into her rhythmically.

"Come on Babe, loosen up." Guy panted softly as he increased his pace, "We both know you're getting off on this,"

Lily closed her eyes tightly as she tried to detach her mind from her body but she was unsuccessful as Guy grunted with pleasure and his pace increased. She could feel each of his breaths as he panted, the warm air brushing against the side of her neck and face.

She was intensely aware of the way his body moved inside hers and the sensations being caused; an aching need was building low in her stomach pulling where his cock moved in her wet depths.

The tidal wave of pleasure burst through Lily startling her and making her gasp as her body strained up against Guy's; she was dimly aware of his hoarse shout before she collapsed back against the bed her body quivering in the aftermath of her release.

Guy rolled off Lily with a groan then sat on the edge of the bed as he reached for his jeans.

"There'll be coffee in the kitchen if you want it," Guy said with a glance back over his shoulder at Lily.

Lily glanced his way silently before rolling towards the other side of the bed and reaching a handful of tissues to clean the cum that oozed slowly from her pussy. She waited until Guy was dressed and had left the room before she got out of bed and dressed silently and heading for the kitchen.

Burg grinned at her as she stopped in the doorway and glanced around. Spotting Claxton on the far side of the room drinking a mug of coffee she headed over to him.

"Claxton I want to go home," Lily said.

"I'm drinking my coffee," Claxton dismissed her and turned to Emery. "I'm heading over to the warehouse later if you want that part for your bike picked up."

"If you're too busy to give me a ride home call me a taxi," Lily snapped angrily.

"You want a ride do you?" Guy asked with a grin as he walked over to her, "I've already given you one ride this morning but I wouldn't mind a second."

Lily looked at him wide eyed as his grin got wider and he ran his eyes down her body; she felt her temper flare and took a deep breath.

"You fucking mongrel bastard!" Lily spat and was startled when her open hand hit the side of his face forcefully.

His backhanded slap caught her hard across the face and she backed away from him hurriedly only to come up against the wall. She bought both arms up to shield her head as he delivered several slaps to each side of her head above her ears.

"Bitch! Skank! Bitch slap me will you!" Guy roared in rage as he slapped the wall beside her head.

Lily was aware of Claxton yelling but was too busy focusing on Guy so she could protect herself as much as possible if he tried to hit her again. When he backed off she lowered her arms cautiously and darted nervous glances around the room; Claxton stepped towards her but she sidestepped and headed for the door in a hurry.

"Lily! Come back here!" Claxton demanded.

"I'm outer here!" Lily said and hurried for the front door.

"I'll give you a lift," Claxton said as he caught up to her outside.

"I just want to get out of here now!" Lily said as she stopped, she wrapped both arms around herself and was rubbing her hands up and down her arms even though the morning was quite warm.

"Come on then. You shouldn't have hit Guy, you don't know how lucky you are that he didn't take your head off for that!" Claxton said as he led the way to his bike.

Lily didn't respond as she followed him but kept her head down as she ignored the curious looks from some of the bikers who were outside.

The ride back to her home from the clubhouse seemed to take longer than it had the night before when Claxton had bought her to the clubhouse.

Finally Claxton was pulling into her driveway and Lily gave a soft sigh of relief, she waited until he had stopped his bike before she climbed off and removed the crash helmet he insisted she wore when ever she rode on the back of his bike.

"If you want you can get a few of your things together and move in with me. If you need a lift you have my number, just give me a call. But it would be smart to avoid being near Guy for a few days," Claxton told Lily.

He went to kiss her but Lily stepped away from him and he looked at her in surprise, Lily had never rejected any physical contact between them regardless of whether she was upset with him or not.

"I won't be moving in with you. I won't be calling you. And most importantly you won't be handing me around among your friends again, I am not some cheap whore!" Lily snapped before turning on her heel and heading for the house.

The front door opened before she reached it and her father stepped outside.

"Where the hell have you been? Or don't I even need to ask?" Fredrick demanded angrily as he eyed her with disgust. " You look like you just climbed out of bed with that criminal!"

"He's not a criminal," Lily said bitterly but softly as she walked up the three steps at the front door.

"Get inside you little ingrate!" Fredrick snapped angrily before looking Claxton over with distaste. "Good for nothing hood!"

Lily went to walk past her father and into the house but her father grabbed her by the upper arm and jerked her to a halt and turned her to face him.

"You will not associate with that vermin again!" Fredrick ordered angrily.

"I'm eighteen, I'll do as I please!" Lily shot back defiantly.

Lily didn't see any warning signs before her father's fist exploded against the side of her face; she instinctively raised both arms to try to deflect the blows she knew were likely to follow.

"You alright Lily?" Claxton called as he took a step towards them.

"I'm fine," Lily said as she backed away from her father, "I'll call you later," she said before hurrying inside.

Fredrick turned his head to glare at Claxton, "Get off my property and if I catch you near my daughter again I'll have you put in jail,"

* * * * *

Lily revved the engine of her sports convertible as she waited for the red light to change to green. A man in a powerful muscle car sat in the lane beside her and grinned at her when she glanced his way; she ignored him as she glanced at the light waiting impatiently for it to change.

The light changed to green and the car beside her shot forward as if catapulted from the spot; Lily shook her head as she worked her way through the gears on her car as she drove the dark street.

Several times she missed a turn and had to drive along until she could turn and back track; eventually she turned onto the long sweeping road that went for nearly ten miles before the turn for the biker club house.

Finally she saw the turn for the driveway to the clubhouse and slowed her car so she could turn in, the road looked different in the glare of car headlights than the single beam of a bike.

As she came into sight of the clubhouse she saw several people outside watching as she drove up, more people came out of the house and she was relieved to see Claxton stop on the top step as he watched her vehicle.

Lily slowed the car and parked it in the faint light that came from a bare light bulb under one of the side less sheds; she sighed with relief when Claxton appeared to say something to Burg, Emery, Guy and Josh before walking down the steps and across to the car.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers