The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily wound the window down as Claxton stopped beside her door.

"I thought you said you'd call," Claxton said easily.

"He took my mobile and locked me in my room," Lily said quietly.

"What for three days?" There was laughter in Claxton's voice.

"It's not the first time although it's usually just for a few hours or a day," Lily admitted and lifted one hand from the steering wheel to remove her tinted glasses as she turned her face towards Claxton.

Claxton lost his smile and took an angry breath as he saw her black eye, "Your old man done that?" he asked tightly.

"Yeah," Lily admitted as she looked away.

"Need to or want to stay here for a few days until he cools down?" Claxton asked quietly, he lifted his head and looked across the top of the car as he heard someone approaching.

"That your new woman driving that fancy car?" Guy asked as he and Burg came within speaking distance.

"Yeah it is," Claxton answered before looking back at Lily.

"Hey there Lily, come to visit did you?" Guy said cockily as he walked around the front of her car.

"Guy," Lily greeted him guardedly then glanced at Burg and gave a faint nod, "Boss,"

"Lily?" Claxton queried.

Lily glanced at him and gave a slight nod before glancing at Guy uneasily, "If that's okay,"

"Lily's staying with me for a few days," Claxton said to the other two men without taking his eyes off Lily.

"I know I didn't hit you THAT hard," Guy said as he saw her face clearly.

"Daddy dearest didn't approve of the company I kept the other night," Lily said with a hard edge to her voice.

"Take your woman inside and get her a drink," Burg told Claxton.

Claxton opened Lily's door and stepped back so she could get out of the car, he eyed the short skirt she was wearing with a grin then frowned at Guy who gave a whistle of appreciation.

"So how fast does this Baby go?" Guy asked as he slid into the drivers seat and adjusted it so he could drive comfortably.

"Plenty fast but it wouldn't be smart to take it out on the road -- my father probably reported it stolen when I left. It's registered in my name but he can be an arsehole when he doesn't get his way," Lily said dryly.

Guy didn't say anything as he held his hand out for the keys; Lily pulled them from her pocket where she had automatically put them and dropped them into his palm.

"Come on let's go inside," Claxton said and Lily glanced his way.

One look at the heated desire in his eyes told her they wouldn't be wasting time with a drink; she smiled at him before heading for the house beside him.