The Inquisitive Ocelio

Story Info
Femme catboy has sex with various fantasy creatures.
4.6k words
4.69
11.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lek, the city of gateways, was a strange and wonderful place. Located at a sort of a crossroads in the multiverse, people from all walks of life lived here. Devils from the Hells, Dwarves from the depths of the Prime Material, Incarnae from their secluded sanctuary between planes, various types of Tarqael from all over, Gnoll refugees from the Wild Plane, and even the isolationist Rakshasa families had established an embassy a few years ago. Everybody came here and lived in the relatively ungoverned boundaries of Lek.

There was no real "guard" or "police" in Lek. The diplomatic center, called simply The Palace had a security force, but they didn't much bother with the city itself. In lieu of that, there were several independent investigators who plied their trade to assist the locals with local crimes and mysteries. The Inquisitive Ocelio was one such detective, a clever and shrewd Rakshasa who'd been living in Lek for over a century.

"Gosh! It's a good thing I'm around!" Ocelio spoke to his cat Bari, stroking his chin thoughtfully. Cat looked over at catboy, and Bari let out a warbling meow in response. "Otherwise, that nice lady might NEVER have known whether or not Red Dot had swapped out her valuable dildo collection for fakes." The Lady Myaran, a wealthy Elvish lady who owned plenty of property in the city, had just recently hired Ocelio to test the authenticity of her collection. She'd thought that Ocelio's nemesis Red Dot had tampered with them.

Ocelio had been pursuing Red Dot for decades, only hearing and catching the faintest glimpses the flickering dot of red light that was the callsign of his ethereal criminal nemesis. Fortunately, after Myaran had thoroughly fucked him with her collection, he'd been able to verify that they hadn't been tampered with. It had ultimately been a false alarm, but one could never be too cautious where arch-villains were involved.

Bari meowed unamusedly at Ocelio again, giving him a skeptical look. "Ohhh don't be that way Ms.Grumpy," Ocelio waved his hands in a dramatic flourish and rolled his eyes. When Bari didn't give up the look, he finally relented and picked his cat up, giving her the pets she was sarcastically demanding from him. "We'll get them next time, Bari. Red Dot can't hide from us forever."

A knock at the door interrupted the moment, and as soon as Ocelio stopped petting Bari to look towards his guest, the cat let out a grumbling meow and hopped out of his arms.

"Ocelio, you in there?" a muffled voice came through the door that he recognized. Ocelio half walked and half skipped towards the door. He threw the entrance to his office open and pounced forward, grappling the person standing in the doorway in a hug with a giggle and a girlish squeal.

"Rukr!" Ocelio squealed happily, squeezing the surprised visitor.

"H-Hey!" Rukr yelped in surprise, trying to dislodge the affectionate catboy. Rukr was a Gnoll, a species of people from the Wild Plane that were seen even more rarely than Rakshasa. Like Rakshasa, they had animalistic ears and tails and were often mistaken for them by people from the other planes. Gnolls had slightly floppier canine ears, shorter, fluffier tails, and generally were seen as less feminine than Rakshasa. Emphasis on the 'generally', for that last point. Rukr was a major exception to that rule. Ocelio wasn't sure if it Rukr's femininity was because of his face shape, the angle of his eyebrows, or the makeup and dresses. One day, he'd investigate.

"How's my favorite doggo?" Ocelio asked in a sing-song voice.

"I told you to stop calling me that, you dumb slut," Rukr grumbled, grabbing a handful of Ocelio's hair and yanking firmly. Ocelio squealed, biting his lower lip and pouting at Rukr as he broke the hug off.

"You're pretty today, Rukr, gosh!" Ocelio gushed as he took in Rukr's outfit. He was wearing a slim sleeveless purple dress that hugged his curves tightly, showing off his curves and his bulge prominently. He wore a golden brooch on his chest, set with a sapphire that glowed with magic. His fluffy ears twitched occasionally, and the dangly jewelry jingled and chimed softly whenever it happened. The naturally white fur of his tail was dyed and streaked with blues and purples and it swished restlessly. His half-glasses were made of silver and they were a style called Rakshasa glasses, much to his despair. The elaborate, twisting arms of the frame went backwards and upwards to his temple and then disappeared into his hairline so that they could loop around his canine ears.

"I'm pretty every day, Ocelio," Rukr replied dourly, softly pursing his shiny lips. He'd done his mascara today with a pointed line curling gently outwards from the corners of his eyes. Ocelio had often tried telling the other boy that doing it that way was called a 'cat's eye' but Rukr insisted otherwise. He flicked his wrist to hold a dossier out towards the other boy. "Found a case for you. Some Wyndas Lady, I think. I can never tell with Incarnae. She had some property go missing."

"Missing Property! You think it might be... Red Dot?" Ocelio gasped. He looked through the dossier and saw the client's name was listed as '??? (Wyndas).' Her address was at the Incarnae commune which was just outside of the city limits. It wasn't too far to walk, but it was a good hike. Ocelio had seen the commune once before, but never been inside. The Incarnae who lived there didn't leave the commune much and handled their own affairs, mostly. It must be a very serious crime for them to ask for Ocelio's help.

"You're the detective, you tell me," Rukr rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "She's expecting you tonight."

"I'll get right on it!" Ocelio snapped his fingers and grinned, putting the dossier in his pack and heading over to his icebox to get some food together for the trip. He hummed to himself as he bent over and opened the metal box. An instant later, Rukr's hands grabbed Ocelio's hips, his long manicured nails digging into Ocelio's tender flesh through the sheer material of his detective's pants. A moment later, the intense heat of Rukr's bulge pressed into Ocelio's plush ass, cock grinding slowly into his ass until Ocelio felt the swell of Rukr's knot wedged tightly in his crack,

"You little fucking tease," Rukr whispered breathily, his hips gyrating and dry humping his cock against the pucker of Ocelio's boypussy. "Shaking your ass at me like that? You slutty cunt, I should fuck you silly right here and now." The heat coming off Rukr's cock was so intense that Ocelio wouldn't have believed that there were two layers of cloth between their flesh if he wasn't already very familiar with the other boy's dick.

"Awww, is my poor puppy all horny?" Ocelio giggled, pushing his butt back against Rukr's canine meat and wiggling teasingly.

"I am not your pup—Uurgh!" Rukr snarled, letting go of Ocelio's hips with one hand so that he could pull viciously on the catboy's hair. His other hand came down hard on Ocelio's ass, and the slutty catboy purred softly at the shock of pain. "W-Well, too bad. Mysteries are more important. Besides, if you knot me you know we'll be stuck for hours~"

Rukr huffed indignantly and let Ocelio go, squirming and adjusting the heavy bulge in the front of his dress. It was true, and the last time Rukr had knotted Ocelio without the time to let the cock deflate on its own, he'd used a magical charm to shrink it and then another one to grow it back to normal size. Only... the growing charm had worked too well, and Rukr's cock was now half again its original size. He'd since declared that it would be best not to attempt a repeat of the process and Ocelio hadn't questioned his judgement.

"Fine. Go see the client," the Gnoll finally murmured sourly. He left Ocelio's office a bit of a huff, off to do... whatever it was he did. Rukr was Ocelio's assistant, he brought Ocelio clients but exactly what he did, Ocelio actually didn't know. It was probably just... assistant stuff. Asking people what detective'ing they needed doing. Gosh, Ocelio was so lucky to have such a nice assistant!

Ocelio checked himself in one of the many mirrors that adorned their offices. His blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail that was always pulled forward. The fur on his tail and ears was a soft yellow that he kept nice and tidy. He was wearing a half-jacket, white shirt and tie, and proper detective trousers. He gave his reflection a flirty wink, and headed out into the reception area.

As Ocelio left his office, he saw Rukr hadn't quite left yet for once, he was grumpily sitting at his own desk and idly fondling himself through his dress. Ocelio went over to him and kissed him on the cheek before he left, earning a grumble from the dogboy. He looked grouchy, but Ocelio knew Rukr was always kind of gloomy. It was just how he was, and there was nothing wrong with that!

It was raining lightly as Ocelio went outside. It did occasionally rain in this part of the Astral Plane, but it didn't rain water like it did on the Prime Material or Wild Planes. The shimmery teal liquid drizzled lightly, evaporating shortly after it hit the ground. Ocelio thought it was pretty, and you could walk through it without getting wet, although it did make the cobblestones a bit slippery.

The north side of Lek didn't have city limits the way the south side did, the city just kind of puttered out into a gradual suburb with an occasional farm for those terrible vegetables that Astral Elves liked. The Incarnae commune was a series of about fifteen buildings surrounded by a knee-high rock wall where the strange beings lived. Standing idly at the tiny little wooden gate to the commune was a fire Incarnae, a Chara.

Chara were actually the most reclusive type of Incarnae, since people often mistook them for Devils, and Devils were... not well-liked. Ocelio had seen one before, though, so he knew what they looked like. Chara had solid-looking bodies that looked like flesh and bone and tissue, though Ocelio couldn't be sure since he wasn't a bio.. Biolo...? He wasn't a doctor. Their red skin was slightly transparent, and in the right light one could see their pitch-black skeletons beneath. He looked at Ocelio expectantly as he approached.

"You are THE one we CALLed for?" he asked in a crackling voice that spiked in volume periodically. His eyes had no distinguishable features, they were just two dazzlingly bright pits of blue in his handsome face.

"Yup! The Inquisitive Ocelio, at your service!" He gave a curtsy and a twirl, placing one hand on his butt. The move was Rukr's idea, he'd said something about branding as he'd suggested it. Ocelio didn't understand how branding worked but he liked doing twirls.

"Come on INside. SHE is waitING." Without another word or any other greeting, the Chara led Ocelio inside the commune. Nobody else was outside, the quiet commune was felt like it was haunted, making Ocelio wonder if there was even more mysteries here than he'd first thought. The Chara stopped in front of one of the buildings, knocked loudly and forcefully once, and then walked away without another word.

The door creaked open on its own, and Ocelio went inside. The entryway to the house was almost entirely barren except for... a windmill? It stood on its own in the center of the room, like it needed no true purpose to be there. Ocelio cocked his head slightly, thinking to himself that it actually looked more like an extra-large child's pinwheel than an actual windmill that was used for... what were windmills used for, actually? He wasn't sure.

"Come in..." An ethereal voice called to Ocelio, and he looked to see his client... float into the room. She (and it did look like a she) was a Wyndas, as Rukr had said. Unlike the Chara outside, her physical body looked slightly immaterial and it flickered and shifted constantly like she was some kind of phantom. As she moved, her legs seemed to take steps, but her body moved forward with a steady flow and not with a gait the way that the movement of her legs suggested it should.

Her body flickered from one configuration to another every second, but her overall shape was always roughly consistent. Her chest was always impressively large even as it varied from big to ridiculous. Her muscles were always noticeable, even as they shifted from ripped to lightly toned. She was always much taller than Ocelio, even as she shifted from having only handspan on him to two. Her hair was always long and messy, tumbling down her back in waves. The one thing about her that didn't flicker and change were her eyes. They had no colour, but they were detailed, with irises and pupils and... all the normal eye-things.

"Hi! What's your name, miss?" Ocelio smiled brightly at her, she was really pretty, in a spooky ghost kind of way.

"Ffkkssssaassuurrllyuunnssaahhnn," she replied, her ever-shifting features smirking slightly.

"Umm... can you... spell that for me?" Ocelio asked. The Wyndas laughed softly at the request, putting her hand on Ocelio's cheek and grinning. As she did, the windmill in the center of the room creaked softly and started to turn. Her hand was strangely warm and soft, like he was nuzzling into a fluffy pillow.

"Permission to... call me... Sue, dear..." She said. Her voice rose and fell in volume just like the Chara but hers faded to an indistinguishable whisper every few words before picking back up.

"Sue! Wow, you have a human name, too? Gosh, that's easy, I can remember that." Ocelio grinned at Sue, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet. "You wanted me to look into some stolen property? What was stolen?"

Sue looked at him, a moment of confusion washing over her. It parted just as quickly as it had come, her eyes going wide as if she remembered something. "Ah! Yes... that's right... well, that's... Come with me... won't you, sweet breeze?"

"Sure! Show me the scene of the crime, Miss Sue~" Ocelio nodded and followed along behind her. She led him upstairs to a bedroom that looked like it was cleaned regularly, but hadn't been slept in, like a guest room. He stopped briefly once they were inside, looking around the room for clues, but Sue put her hand on his back and pushed him forwards, towards the bed.

"Here..." she murmured with anticipation in her voice.

"This is the scene of the crime, huh? I don't suppose you recall seeing a bright Red Do—Ack!" Two hands on Ocelio's back shoved him forward onto the bed, the crisp sheets folding gently around him.

"First, sweet breeze... I must know... if i can trust... you..." Sue's body pressed down on top of his, her whisper in his ear and her soft pillowy breasts heavy against his back. Ocelio was surprised to find that she was heavy. Her weight smothered him and pressed him hard into the sheets as her hands roughly grabbed his ass.

"You can trust me, Miss! Wow, you're soft..." Ocelio crooned. Even the fingers digging into his ass felt gentle and delicate even as his flesh conformed around them.

"How do I... know that you have... not hidden my belongings... in here...?" she asked, fingers slipping down into Ocelio's pants to find and caress his boypussy.

"Hidden your stuff in my butt? Wow, that'd be so rude. Go ahead and check miss, I'd never do something like that!" Ocelio had no idea that Wyndas' could be so suspicious! But, if it meant putting this nice lady's fears to rest, he'd gladly let her stick a finger in his butt. He wiggled his hips invitingly, and Sue's melodic laugh whispered in his ear in response. She tore his pants off with frightening speed and strength, and then her hands were back on his ass in an instant. She squeezed his cheeks gleefully for a moment, and then moved.

Her butt came down on Ocelio's back, pinning him to the bed and forcing a bit of the air out of his lungs. After the initial drop of her weight on his back, the force distributed across his upper body so evenly that it felt almost like gravity was pinning him down rather than a person. Her hands squeezed his fleshy ass tightly, prying his cheeks apart and exposing his pink pucker.

"Umm, Miss Sue, You might want to lube my— Oh..." Sue stabbed two fingers into Ocelio's ass and he groaned at the strange feeling. It didn't feel like he was being fucked with a solid object, it felt like there was a force prying him open and pushing against his ring.

"Unnecessary, no... friction, upon my... form." Sue reassured him wiggling and gyrating her fingers inside of him. Ocelio didn't really know what she meant or how it worked and he was too focused on the hand that was slowly working its way inside him to wonder. She found his prostate and gave it an experimental jab and he gasped softly.

"O-Okay..." he groaned deliriously, his body shaking with vibrations of pleasure. His cock twitched and spurted a little bit of cum into the sheets. The orgasmic passion only built up higher and higher and soon he was squealing and moaning as the third finger made its way inside him. "M-Miss Sue... your... sheeeeeeeeets!" Ocelio cried and came prematurely, his hips twitching as his cock leaked a steady stream of cum into a wet spot on her bed.

"They'll wash... but I'm not... done with you yet... sweet breeze." Sue laughed melodically, pumping her fingers in and out of Ocelio's hole with a steady cadence.

"Y-You haven't found your stuff... have you?" Ocelio asked, whining as Sue's fingers drove him mad in his overly-sensitized state. "Could we—Ugh! Slow down just for a sec?"

"...No," Sue replied with a giggle. "Could be... deeper..." Sue's pinky joined the rest of her fingers and she started to push and stretch Ocelio's boycunt, using her strength to force Ocelio to stretch wider and wider. Her fingers curling inward, Sue forced her four fingers into Ocelio's boypussy with an incredible force. The warmth inside his ass bloomed, and he squealed so loud the rest of the commune probably heard him. His poor brain overwhelmed, he came again, adding to the mess on Sue's sheets, the wet spot spreading. Ocelio twitched and groaned weakly, all semblance of strength completely gone from his body. He felt like his bones had melted, like he was a puppet with its strings cut, but Sue didn't stop.

"Could be... deeper..." she repeated with a sinister laugh. She got up off of Ocelio, keeping her four fingers buried to the knuckle in his ass as she moved, twisting until she was standing between his legs facing him. Her fifth finger joined the fourth, and she pushed.

It was an odd feeling, Sue's body had a pleasant warmth to it, but compared to the heat in his ass, it almost felt cool. Even as Sue brutally stretched him to his limit, it still didn't feel like there was anything actually inside him. Sue's body pushed on his rectum and hole from inside, denying it the ability to clench shut. In fact, she forced it wider and wider as her thumb pushed its way inside him along with the rest of her fingers. Ocelio opened his mouth to scream in overwhelmed sensation but no words came as Sue's fist slid inside him to the wrist.

"Fleshies... so interesting inside..." Sue's sounded fascinated. She unclenched her hand a little, fingers exploring and probing at Ocelio's insides. She pressed her palm to his prostate and rubbed it firmly, making Ocelio's overwhelmed little boyclit twitch, protesting that it had no more semen to dribble onto her sheets. She pressed her hand in a little further, running her fingers along the bend in his rectum, making his legs flail feebly as though he was a literal hand puppet. Sue hummed to herself, and a moment later, Ocelio gasped in shock as her hand... grew. He had no idea how she was doing it - he had no idea how her body worked at all, really, but she was giggling to herself as it happened, so it was probably intentional.

"Bigger yet, sweet breeze... bigger yet," she sang to him softly. She twisted her wrist, pumped her hand back and forth, and her arm continued to swell like a cock filling with blood even as she did it.

12