The Inquisitive Ocelio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, Ocelio's body regained its ability to feel sensations, to feel the crushing pleasure emanating out of his ass, and he started to cry and squeal again. It was too much. His body couldn't handle what this strange lady was doing to him. "Mer...cy..." he squeaked, and it was all he could do to get that much out.

"This is, Sweet Breeze... I can go... much bigger... Rougher..." To accentuate her point, Sue swelled her arm even bigger, slowly pumping her fist back and forth. It felt like she was taking Ocelio's insides with her, like her fist was a part of his body and not a foreign invader. Ocelio shrieked again, his fourth orgasm hit and his nerves were so frayed that it hurt and ached all over even as he drowned in ecstacy. Somehow, he felt a wet spot on his face, and he realized that he must be drooling everywhere. That was a weird thought... why was he... huh?

Ocelio woke up a little while later with an extremely sore ass. He was lying in two puddles, one of drool and one of cum, and he felt... very sticky. "H-Hello?" he called out, trying to push himself up into a sitting position but failing the first two times.

"Sweet Breeze... awakens?" Sue's voice whispered in Ocelio's ear, and he looked behind him with a shock. Sue was behind him but she was sitting in a chair a few feet away, watching him with an intense yet perverse interest. Ocelio put a hand to his ear and wondered how it was that she'd sounded like she was right behind him. He then put a finger to his butt, and winced a little in pain. It was gaping slightly, and very sore, but in a pleasant butt-fucked kind of way.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Miss Sue, I must have had a nap. That's not very professional of me." Ocelio blushed. Sue had only wanted to search him for her stolen property and he'd gone and cum on her linens and then fallen asleep. Gosh, if Red Dot was behind this crime, he'd never catch them by being so undisciplined! A true detective should have taken Sue up to the elbow without flinching.

"Oh... I wouldn't say... that..." Sue giggled, gliding over to the bed in one swift motion and taking Ocelio's head in her hands. She leaned in and kissed him gently. The sensation of being kissed by the Wyndas lady was so gentle that it made the search for her stolen property seem like a dream. How could someone so delicate and precise stick her whole hand in Ocelio's ass? Gosh, he was getting poetic with questions like that.

"So, umm... where's the crime scene, I haven't actually investigated yet." he asked, blushing and smiling at her dreamily. He was taken again by how pretty she was. That could be the happy chemicals in his brain talking, though.

"Hmm... you dozed... a while, sweet breeze... Perhaps come back... another day?" Sue giggled at him as though he were missing a joke of some kind. But that didn't make any sense, jokes had punchlines, and Ocelio hadn't heard one yet.

"But what about—" before he could say 'your mystery,' Sue pressed something into his hands. He looked down at the little pouch of cross-shaped coins that were Lek's currency.

"For your time... Do visit me... again...?" she asked, smiling beautifully.

"Umm... sure!" Ocelio blushed bright red as he accepted the payment for his detective services.

***

Rukr was at his desk in the reception area when the door to the office opened. He'd had a productive day while Ocelio was out, he'd met a few potential clients and even found a pair of earrings that fit his particular piercings. The dogboy glanced up as his "boss" drunkenly wobbled into their offices. The Rakshasa wasn't feminine in the same way that Rukr was. Rukr's look was a labor of love. Being feminine was one of the main things he actually did. A lot of hours went into allowing him to look the way he did. Ocelio, on the other hand was dressed in his detective's jacket and pants with his hair thrown into a lazy ponytail. But in spite of the ridiculous and somewhat masculine outfit, he happened to be incredibly gorgeous, with delicate features, delicious curves, and high eyebrows.

Rukr felt his cock twitch in his panties, and he did his best to ignore it. He'd been musing about asking Ocelio to marry him for a while now, and moments like this where the beautiful Rakshasa was aglow with sex were quite a drag on his heartstrings. But, no, not today. 'Today' was never the day. Rukr was always afraid of losing what he had to ask for more. Ugh.

"How was it? Was she too rough?" Rukr asked, concern in his voice. He had no idea that Wyndas' even could have sex so when one had come to Rukr expressing an interest in Ocelio, he'd had half a mind to turn her away. Incarnae had a reputation for being gentle, but he wasn't sure how far he believed it.

"Naaahhh... Sue's a nice lady. She just..." He burst into fits of sex-drunken giggling, sounding like he was still overwhelmed with happy hormones even now. "She put her whole hand in me to look for her stuff! Gosh, I think she's a bit paranoid. What a silly lady."

"Uh-huh," Rukr replied skeptically. He watched Ocelio closely. He looked alright, and sounded like he normally did when he got fucked silly. Rukr let himself relax, the other boy was clearly fine.

"Wow though! I barely did any detecting, I just... Wow! I came... a lot. And then she paid me. Gosh, we gotta be careful, Rukkie, people might think im a boy of the night and not a detective."

"Yeah, wouldn't want that," Rukr snickered, a knowing smirk on his face. He was continually amazed at how Ocelio somehow didn't realize that he was being paid for sex. Nobody had wanted to hire the boy as a detective since there was barely any crime in Lek, but Rukr had found plenty of people interested in the slutty boy's body. "I'll make sure our clients know that you're a detective and not a prostitute, okay?" he lied.

"Great! Now, I know I promised you th—"

"No, no, I'll be fine. You get some sleep. Your sissy ass is probably—"

"Gaping!" Ocelio interrupted, and then burst into fits of giggling, leaning heavily on Rukr's shoulder.

"Yeah, gaping. I'll fuck you tomorrow or something, okay?" Normally he'd bully the catboy for calling him that horrible nickname but today he decided to let him off the hook. Poor bitch looked exhausted.

"Kayyy~" Rukr escorted Ocelio to his room and put him to bed. He drifted off almost immediately, and Rukr returned to his desk.

"Now... who do I schedule him with tomorrow?" Rukr mused to himself, looking through his index of clients interested in paying them to fuck the 'detective'.

12