The Interlude: Plan C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. Did I startle you?" Chuck smiled with a sense of control, as he probed past the damp folds of my labia.

"Yes, but in a good way," I moaned. "Please don't stop," I advised and hoisted a boob to tantalize the leaking head of his perpendicular cock with a hard nipple.

"Maybe I should startle you some more, with this," he teased, by slapping my tit with his rigid hunk of meat. The tables had turned. Now I was the victim of anticipation.

Laying myself out on the bed, I spread my legs wide, and motioned for him to climb aboard. It mattered nothing to me if the entire state was on the other side of that door. I needed a cock in my pussy in the worst way, and his would definitely fill the bill. My entire body writhed with wanton lust, as he crawled between my legs. Watching him pump and prime one of the thicker, and certainly the hardest of erections I could recall, nearly drove me crazy with desire.

"Oh God Chuck, fuck me!" I pleaded with a sense of urgency, as I gripped my boobs tight. I felt beads of sweat rolling down my forehead. Digging my heels and shoulders into the mattress, I hoisted my pelvis to the max. The bedsprings gave way under me, as he bent over close enough for us to share facial expressions. I released the hold on my chest, and ran my hands quickly down his torso.

"Don't know how long I can last." I heard him whisper, as his stiff cockhead parted my liquid lips. My glycerin-coated vagina gave little resistance to the extra girth of him. Digging my long nails into his ass cheeks was the only sign he needed, to power the entire length of his substantial manhood into me.

"Oh MY GOD!" I would have most likely shrieked, under any other circumstance. Optimal discretion ruled the moment, so I opted instead to sink my teeth into his shoulder. We lay frozen in each other's arms, as a huge orgasmic wave tore through my entire body.

"HONEY, are you in there?" Betsy's voice shattered my orgasm.

"Y-YEAH," Chuck shakily yelled back and suddenly withdrew from me.

I snatched up my panties, shorts and top, and bare footed it to the shared bathroom.

"Why is the door locked?" I heard her ask, as I closed and locked the sliding pocket door to the bathroom.

Dropping my clothes to the floor, I leaned over the sink to catch my breath. Bent over with my boobs practically touching the small vanity, I was in the middle of taking my third long breath, when I sensed someone watching me.

"Gosh Barb, I'm sorry!" Said Penny standing in the opposite doorway of the long, narrow bathroom. "I didn't mean to startle you," she said, then blatantly invited herself in. "I gotta piss REAL bad; hope you don't mind?" She hiked up her thin little summer dress, ripped down her panties, and took a seat on the toilet. Standing naked with my arms folded and crossed to cover my upper half, I wondered what sort of English farce I had stumbled into.

Petite Penny went about her business, cleaned and flushed. "Can't say I can blame you for going without clothes on a day like today. At home, we seldom wear much of anything around the house in the summer. Come to think of it, I might just as well join you." She smiled, reached down and started to pull her dress up.

"Oh please don't do that on my account. I was just..." I started, reaching down to retrieve my clothes.

"You were just making a play for Chuck, right? See, I'm not blind," Penny observed, and uncrossed my arms, as I stood up. When she began fondling my boobs, I tried to brush her off, while stepping back into my panties. "I can't blame you for wanting some of that hot farm boy cock. Just between the two of us, I've had the occasion to taste it once or twice. I mean he's nothing compared to your brother, but not bad."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Penny. Chuck is just a..." I started.

She interrupted, "Just an old friend? Give me a break, Barb. Everyone, except for maybe Princess Betsy, knows what you're up to," she stated and edged her tiny hand inside my wet panties.

"Stop that!" I tried to back away, while her fingers found their way into my pussy.

"Hey, whatever you say. I'm just saying, if things don't work out with you and Chuck, think of me as your Plan B," she smirked, winked, and withdrew her fingers.

"Yeah right!" I shook my head, as she turned to walk out.

"Oh, you might like to know, the "Princess" had to leave."

"Really, why's that?" I asked nonchalantly.

"We informed Her Highness we were going to watch a porn movie. That always gets them out of the place for a couple of hours," Penny laughed.

"So Chuck left with her?" I inquired, reaching for my top.

"Oh no. Not this time. Something tells me he has a hot date joining him to watch the movie." She inferred, and then pulled the sliding door shut behind her.

Bi-sexual Penny was crazy as the day is long, but she did bring up a good point. There was certainly no reason to conceal the fact that I wanted Chuck to screw me. A greater part of me could still feel his thickness inside me, which only made me crave him more. Sliding the door open to Chuck's studio, I spied an over-used denim shirt hanging from one of the two chairs in the room. I threw my halter back into the bathroom and put on the tattered paint-blotched shirt. It came down far enough to cover my upper thighs, so it was somewhat discreet. Stepping back into my sandals, I buttoned up, and made my way back to the large room.

The three of them were lounging on the couch, watching the opening credits to the aforementioned porno rental flick. I went directly to the counter for another Tom Collins, plus an extra shot of gin.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked, walking in front of Rudy and Penny to join Chuck at the other end of the couch.

"I believe it's called Taboo," Penny spoke up, as I felt Chuck's arm around my shoulder when I eased back into the battered excuse for a couch.

"Hmm, sounds nasty," I commented and turned to face Rudy.

Rudy gave an all-knowing look at my new wardrobe selection, before answering. "It's a fuck flick, Sis. Is that okay with you?"

"Fine by me. It's not my first, ya know," I said, taking a long drink.

Chuck moved closer to me and let his hand edge its way from my bare knee up under the shirt. "I'll bet it's the first time you watched one of these with your brother?"

"That's true. Today has been filled with a lot of firsts," I whispered, with his face now inches from mine. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and turned to him for an expected kiss. He didn't disappoint. As I opened my mouth on his, it dawned on me that only minutes ago I had his sturdy young cock manhood inside me, but we had yet to kiss.

After a brief series of introductory tongue tag, he took my drink and set it down. That's when the kisses got serious. I imagined Chuck (and I for that matter) needed to push the envelope, as far as my brother's point of view was concerned. After exposing more of my thigh, I pulled his hand to rest on my chest. We were completely oblivious to the movie, while our moans and succulent kisses grew in intensity. Feeling an orgasm forming from all this wet perpetual motion, I tore my lips from his to face Rudy and Penny.

Staring straight into my brother's enlightened eyes with my lust filled pair, I blurted out, "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want to embarrass anyone."

"You act like we've never seen two people make out before! You two go on and do what ya gotta do." Rudy gave his blessing, then added, "I only wish this fucking tape wasn't so screwed up!"

"What's the problem?" I asked, shifting my attention back to the small screen.

"It's ALL hosed up or some shit!" Rudy complained, as we viewed what appeared to be a woman sitting alone in a room. It was hard to tell what she was doing or saying. The screen and audio were a total distorted mess. "SHIT!" he reiterated and slammed down the remote control.

"Gosh you guys, it's just a porn movie," I laughed, until I saw the glare in his eyes. "They're all pretty much the same plot and stuff," I concluded. Getting no positive feedback, I shrugged away Chuck's advances and got to my feet.

Sauntering over to the large dark leather chair next to the television facing the couch, I decided perhaps a little show would lighten things up. "See, they generally start out with a sad woman having a problem. In this case, our darling damsel is terribly lonely," I described and then began to emote. "Damn I'm so lonely. All my boyfriends are out of town and I'm SO very horny. Whatever will I do?" I began. Seating my sexy self down on the leather chair, I noted a glimmer of a smile on Penny and Rudy's faces.

Continuing with my inane adlib monologue, I slowly spread my legs and unbuttoned all but two middle buttons on my/Chuck's stained shirt. Running my hands up and down my torso, I started to feign masturbation. My captive audience, no more than ten feet from me, was grinning ear to ear. Once I saw how "into" my interpretation they were, I pretended to make a phone call to my local plumber. I gestured to Chuck to pretend-answer his phone.

"Oh please come over right away, Mr. Plumber. I think I have a major clog... down below that needs fixing," I pleaded, while I rubbed my panties to indicate the approximate area of the clog.

"Ding-DONG!" Chuck's voice rang out.

"My, my, what fast service! COME IN!"

"Hi lady. I hear you have a clog," Chuck dived into the role, as if we had co-wrote the seedy dialog.

"Golly, you're so young! Are you sure you're experienced enough to fix my problem?" I pouted. Raising one leg up to dangle it over the arm of the large chair, I kept rubbing my problem spot.

"Well, let's just a have a look and see how bad things are, shall we?" He responded and immediately dropped to his knees between my legs. Since the back of his head blocked a revealing view of my bush from my viewing audience, I didn't object when he pulled the crotch of my panties aside to take a long lick.

"OH MY GOODNESS, Mr. Plumber; I think you found it! But can you FIX it?"

He came back up for air and lowered my leg from the armrest. "Not without a complete examination," he continued, bringing my legs together, and pulling my panties off.

"Well okay, if you think so," I remarked, as he swung my leg back up on the arm of the chair.

Needless to mention, it became increasingly harder for yours truly to stay in character. Chuck inserted two fingers in my slick pussy, while his talented tongue and teeth licked and chewed away at my clit. Gazing up at my audience, it was clear they were no longer content in simply watching us. Penny raised and squirmed out of her dress, while my brother ripped her satin panties down. When she stretched out spread-eagle on the couch, Rudy leaned over to administer his own full-scale examination. I brought my other leg up and clamped both thighs around Chuck's head, as he brought me to a screaming orgasm.

His tongue continued to thrill my pussy, while the rest of me shivered in delight. Penny climaxed about the same time Chuck finally decided to take a breather. Lowering my legs down his arms, I felt the rigid head of his cock on my pussy. "Sorry Ma'am but it appears you will need some major reaming done down there," he said, parting my tender lips with his cockhead.

"I agree. But first I need to visit the ladies room, okay?" I replied, kissed his forehead and beat a quick retreat to the restroom.

Dressed only in Chuck's tainted denim shirt, I used the bathroom. Returning to the large room, I was greeted with the sight of my naked brother and his girlfriend totally engaged on his extra long bed. She was perched on top of him, with his cock nearly impaling her love hole. Sitting next to them was an equally naked Chuck, patiently jacking his thick muscle.

"Hey now, this may not be such a good idea, Chuck," I tossed back my hair, giving him a wary smile.

Chuck reached up, grabbed my forearm, and pulled me into bed. "Nonsense, we can all have a good time together this way," he said, as I tumbled into bed next to Rudy. I quickly moved myself as far from the Rudy and Penny as possible, as Chuck started undoing my shirt buttons. "Isn't this how you hippies used to have your orgies?" He laughed.

"Very funny Chuck," I scowled and kept his hand away from the two remaining buttons on my(his) shirt. "Number one: whether or not I was ever a hippie, or ever participated in orgies is none of your concern. Number two: even if I did, they certainly wouldn't have involved my BROTHER!"

During my semi-strong response, Chuck had maneuvered to wrestle his lower half between my legs. Up until that point I'd managed to keep from completely exposing myself to Rudy. I felt there was an unspoken sibling bond or agreement between us; a line that neither of us would dare cross. Only slightly glancing down and getting an eyeful of maybe a third of my brother's super thick cock penetrating his petite lover, sent an embarrassing chill through me. I quickly shifted my focus back to Chuck's face, and felt the length of his rock hard meat nestling in my slit.

"Why don't you just shut-the-hell up and see what you can do with THIS," Chuck recommended and sunk his sizable weapon deeper in my slippery hole.

"OH GOD!" I yelled, naturally spreading my legs to take in more. Instinctively, my body yielded to full fucking mode, without regard to any audience. Chuck was on fire. He hoisted my legs up so my ankles rested on either side of his head, as his stiff rod filled and refilled my well-oiled pussy. Trying to concentrate on my young lover grew increasingly harder. My eyes couldn't help but shift to the two bodies on my right side.

"That's it. Fuck me Baby," Penny entreated, as she rode my brother's cock harder and faster.

My eyes shifted up to meet hers. A fiery exchange of sensuality between us really set her off. "Yeah Chuck, fuck her HARD," she exhorted and slapped his bare ass. Fuck that bitch like the dog she is!" Penny commanded, slapping him even harder.

Chuck was only too eager to comply with her primal commands, and stepped up the pace. Now his profound thrusts were calculated for deep impact. My eyes shut tight, as my body soared to another reckless orgasm. Hands ripped open my shirt. By the time I could react, it was far too late. In what seemed like one giant motion, my arms were pulled from the shirt, my legs joined together were tossed to one side of Chuck, and I soon found myself in a doggy position. With my head banging against the wallboard and my jugs smashing together, my hands gripped at whatever remains of a bed sheet I could grasp.

The farm boy/artist's cock instantly transformed into a ramming rod, bound and determined to force my head through the wallboard. The entire bed was alive with the four of us moving in one singular fucking motion. My right hand grasped for more mattress for support. It came up empty. I had run out of room on my right side, but the distinctive sounds of Penny's whipping hand on Chuck's ass told me I was in this for the long haul.

Head banging was no longer a viable option. It hurt. Turning my face left against the wallboard, my hands felt their way up the wall. I scratched my way up the wall to my left. Part of me wished for an easier solution. I mean I'm no friggin' Spiderwoman! However, the erotic side of me kept repeating how sinfully fun this all was. When I felt someone's mouth suddenly clamp on to one of my flying melons, I opted for the latter. I dare not look down, knowing full well it had to be my brother Rudy's mouth attached to my boob.

By now the pussy pounding Chuck was giving me from behind took on a whole new dimension. "Shit!" I blurted out, as my brother's talented teeth and tongue bit down and teased first one nipple, and then the other. Forcing my knees deeper into the mattress, I pushed my hands against the wall for a better look. The sight of Rudy sloppily licking and sucking in more and more of my full tits was deliciously erotic. "GOD does he EVER know how to suck tit!" I thought, fighting off any indecent implications.

This is no naughty little sibling sneaking a peak under my skirt. This was a full-grown empowered man totally in tune with my wanton desires. "Don't be a fool! He IS your brother and this IS wrong–so wrong!" My head reeled.

The sensation of Chuck's swollen tool shooting a full load of cum deep into me would normally have been the highlight of the last several months. However, it was my brother's unexpected talents that took me to yet another beautiful orgasm. "Harder, HARDER!" I implored to no one in particular. I was silently gratified and sweetly surprised, when both guys responded to my plea.

Being so sexually charged after Chuck withdrew his dripping dick, I swiveled around and totally devoured it. Saturated with his starchy cum, I eagerly made a meal of his half-as-thick man meat. Ultimately I trusted that a well-timed blowjob for Chuck might divert any further attention from Rudy's interaction. My strategy worked fine on Chuck, who was plenty happy with my cleanup job. Rudy licked his lips, smiled and half-winked at me from his pillow. I knew he would be cool.

Penny was the one I worried about. She was one who never missed a thing and would be bold enough to imply something. As it was, she was coming down from what must have been her own immense orgasm. I assume it was huge, after watching the tiny brunette climb off Rudy's huge cock.

"You want some of that, Baby?" She breathlessly asked Rudy, referring to the same procedure I'd given Chuck.

Sensing Chuck's full load of joy juice about to leak out of me, I turned to get out of bed. I was too late. Chuck suddenly announced he was taking a shower and asked if I wanted to join him.

Dripping with sweat, I knew a shower would do me a world of good, but something stopped me. "Nah, I'll wait my turn," I answered, and gathered up enough used bed linen around me to cover up. Chuck headed off for the shower, while I situated myself on the bed with my back against the wall. Carefully tucking a sheet under my arms to hide my chest, the slurping sounds next to me got my attention.

I've held many a man's dick and sucked more than my share of sizable poles over the years. However, what Penny was holding (with two hands, mind you) and trying to suck was no dick. There was no better description of what my young brother possessed, than to legitimately call it a cock. Even in its flaccid state, it was longer than Chuck's full erection, and much, much longer and thicker than my husband's hardon. As I sat there, knowing full well how indecent and immoral it was to comparison-shop my own brother's growing erection, I was in petrified awe and instantly aroused.

Poor little Penny's taut lips stretched to the max, and she could take in no more than the ripe plum-sized head of it. After several futile attempts to take more of the "beast", she settled for licking the 11-plus length of it. Absentmindedly licking my lips, I was shaken with pangs of guilt and pride, knowing I could easily accomplish her seemingly impossible task.

"Well, maybe a shower IS in order," my voice cut through a sexually tense silence.

"Nonsense Barb. Rudy got to watch his sister make out," Penny resolved, as she gripped my arm to keep me in place. "It only makes sense that you should watch him," she reasoned, smiled at me and reached to yank down the sheet covering my boobs. For once I didn't react defensively, and left my melons exposed.

A turned-on Rudy got to his knees, and judging from the rigidity of his cock, I'd say he was raring for action. "Besides this will take some time, and I need to use the john first," Penny announced, much to my brother's surprise. Bounding out of bed, Penny dashed away.

"Shit!" exclaimed Rudy, kneeling at my feet, jacking his ultimate weapon of mass destruction. Shaking his head in dismay, he watched his petite sex buddy make her exit, before his eyes settled on mine. Any sexual tension there was before she left increased ten-fold, with just the two of us left staring at each other.