The Interlude: Plan C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers

"Nice little girl you've got there, Rudy–sexy legs and an ass to die for," I nervously submitted, cautiously balancing my focus between his eyes and between his legs.

'Yeah, I guess, but the world's worst at blowjobs, I'm afraid" Rudy half-laughed, as he continued stroking his third leg.

"That's not entirely her fault, ya know," I smiled and raised one sheet covered leg to hide where my hand was secretively headed.

"Oh I know. I just always seem to be attracted to these little babes; don't know why."

"I suppose you could try some woman closer to your size, at least once. You know, just to see if you're missing anything," I hinted, as my fingers furtively toyed with my pussy.

I think he caught me take a short breath, as he began to seriously jack his cock. "A woman, you think? Say an older woman? She'd have to have big tits. I think I LOVE big tits!" He stated, moved closer and deliberately took hold of one of mine.

"Big is kind of a subjective term, don't you think?" I suggested and sighed, while his hand began to fondle my jug.

I grabbed my other tit roughly while I continued to finger myself. Staring up at him, with an opened-mouthed look of sensual desire, "I loved sucking on you big tits. I hope it didn't bother you."

"Hell YES, it bothered me," I answered, and withdrew my hand from my boob to wrap it around the base of his beast. I leaned in and brushed his stroking hand aside, before painting tiny wet priming circles on the bulbous head of his cock with my tongue. "Wouldn't THIS bother you?" I begged, staring up into his wide-eyed glare.

Brother Rudy was speechless, as I opened my mouth super wide to force the issue. I became preoccupied with the idea of deep-throating this super-sized hunk of manhood, which just so happened to be attached to my brother. I hadn't sucked a cock of this magnitude since I was in my early twenties. So, once I got past the mixed emotions and sordid implications, the concept became more or less a worthy challenge.

Deeply moaning with each long twist and tug, I was able to stick my tongue out and feed more of it into my mouth. Beyond the head and down his long thick shaft, I shook my head to get it into my throat and past my gag reflex.

"OH GODD YES, it bothers me!" Rudy favorably reacted, as I had already devoured more of his monster meat than anyone before.

Pushing him back to rest on his heels, my throat spread to adjust to his expanding erection. I felt an immediate sense of urgency to achieve my goal, before it became impossible to take any more. With his large hand bearing down on my head, I heard and felt my jaw pop, as another few inches filled my throat. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, but I knew there and then my mouth was maxed out.

"JESUS H. CHRIST BARB, what are you doing to me!" His words of awe and disbelief echoed in my ears, while my nose nuzzled into his pubic hair.

"Eureka, I did it!" I exclaimed to myself. Like standing atop Mt. Everest, I wanted to savor such an exhilarating success. Visions of all those sword swallowers I'd seen on TV flashed through my brain. "Hell what's so hard about that; it's all about patience and technique." Just as I began to revel in my discovery and find some relative humor in the comparison, I was greeted with the fact that swords don't expand.

A fair amount of warm precum laced the back of my throat. Rudy grabbed my hair and started breathing erratically. He seemed keenly aware of the dilemma I was about to encounter, and was doing his best to suspend, or otherwise cease the inevitable. It was as if the beast had a mind of its own, as the length and girth of his erection grew larger by the second.

As with any deep-throating expedition I've appreciated, this sweet pinnacle and anticipation never failed to make me come. Initially this time was no different than any other. Grabbing my boobs with one hand, I wrapped my other hand around the fleshy expanse of his upper ball sack. My intermittent moans dissolved into one long low hum, as the extra length of his cock penetrated deeper into recesses of my throat yet unexplored. So much for the good news.

Screw any violation of the manmade laws of indecency and immorality; the ever- widening girth of his rigid beast tearing away at my lips and jaw was simply a violation of the laws of physics. Square peg into a round hole–however you want to compare it. Plain and simple, it wasn't going to happen. Rudy's hand on my head, that only a moment ago had urged me to suck him deeper, was pulling me off. That part of me that desperately wanted to please him and share in the rewards was waylaid by my sense of survival.

The unanticipated but thrilling warmth of my cum mixed with Chuck's residual juices streamed down my inner thighs, as my mouth finally settled around my brother's obscene cockhead. With Rudy's hand now yanking my hair, I had to take a short breather, before uncorking such a massive obstacle. Perhaps it was some sort of twisted sibling awareness, when he stopped yanking my head, and softly smoothed and caressed my face with both hands. Taking in as much air through my nose as possible, I relaxed before attempting a final withdrawal. His throbbing cock treated my tongue to another short yet healthy burst of sweet man juice.

Closing my eyes for a deep breath of courage, I shook my head, stretched my lips and disengaged from the beast. The loud popping sound left me smiling up at him. With long strands of saliva mixed with precum pouring from my lips, I presented a much more seductive, wanton expression to him.

"Oh my God, Sis! That was simply incred..." I stopped him with an open-mouthed kiss that only an over-sexed woman would dare consider. Locking my arms around his neck, I pressed my sweaty naked body hard against his. I dismissed the faint sound of tapping on the front door, as I prompted his hands and fingers to feel every luscious curve of me. Backing away briefly from his growing response, I reached down. With both hands I took hold of his immense throbber. Sliding his rigid meat between my thighs, I impatiently rode the entire length of it with my dripping pussy. A more pronounced door knocking caught his attention. However, I was beyond control, and reinitiated another steamy sodden kiss. "Don't you just want to fuck me?" I pleaded. "You need to fuck me NOW!" I claimed in a harsh whisper, as more vulgar fluid from our kiss cascaded from my chin to dissipate on my heaving chest.

Rudy's befuddled brain was at odds with making any rational decision requiring common sense. However, the meek voice coming from beyond the front door must have shaken him back to semi-consciousness.

"C'mon guys, I know you're in there; all your cars are still here," came Betsy's provincial voice.

"We–we'll be right there!" Rudy's voice boomed back, with only a nuance of guilt. Observing my brother comically fighting his imposing obstacle to put his pants back on was priceless. "Well, don't just sit there Barb; put something on!" He shakily, and ever so carefully zipped up his fly.

I was in no mood to appease Chuck's prudish girlfriend at the door. Staring up at Rudy, I defiantly scooted my naked self back into the large unmade bed and lay down. For simple modesty's sake, I observed an ounce of decorum and half-covered up with the same sticky wet sheet.

"What's all the noise about?" Chuck suddenly emerged from his "shower". He too was clad in nothing more than jeans. Coincidently, Penny in a fresh t-shirt, followed not far behind.

Rudy quickly implored Chuck to let Betsy in, and then beat a path to the bathroom. Penny sat on the edge of the bed, trying her best to recapture her cool. Judging from the length of time she was gone, and her hair still dripping wet, she and Chuck had obviously shared a shower. Chuck turned and started for the door, then looked back to scan the place for any substantial evidence that might incriminate him. That's when he finally took note of half-naked me on the bed.

"Geez Barb! She can't see you like that! Who knows what she might think," Chuck balked with indignation.

Penny turned and gave me an evil smile. Lying on my side, propping my head up with my elbow, I let the sheet down to expose one of my ripe melons, and returned her smile with a wink. "Never you mind with Miss Betsy; we'll take of her," I offered, as Penny tore off her t-shirt and scurried to join me under the sheet.

"Oh good Lord," Chuck shook his head with an inkling of a grin and went to open the door.

"So Barb, just what do you have in mind?" Penny whispered, while her tiny fingers traced the outline of my lips.

'You know I'm not really into this girl-girl shit. However, I know you are. And I know you've been aching to get into Betsy's panties for some time."

"It's that obvious?" Penny blushed.

"Just follow my lead and we'll see what happens, how's that?"

"So this would be Plan B?"

I smiled, nodded, and brought my index finger to my lips. "Shh now, I want to hear this."

Young Penny playfully taunted my boobs, as we eavesdropped on Chuck and Betsy having a moment in the short hallway. "No Baby, I've decided. It's wrong for me, not to share things like that with you. I just have to learn to be more open," Betsy confided.

"Are you sure, Honey? I never want you to do, I mean, something that might upset you," Chuck lied, as most men are prone to do.

"No, I've had plenty of time to think this through. What's good for you is fine by me," Betsy smiled and kissed her honey.

They both turned toward the open room, side by side with their arms locked. "Well, we weren't able to get the porno movie to work, I'm afraid," Chuck admitted, and then added, "but the ladies here found a way to entertain themselves."

The sight of Penny and I snuggling together under the covers stopped poor Betsy dead in her tracks. "Oh MY!" She nearly shouted, before her hand extended to cover her mouth open in utter shock. "Is that YOU, Barb! I would have never thought..."

"Never thought of me as... a lesbian?" I filled in her blank assertion.

"NEVER! I mean Penny... I could imagine, but you? You're a married woman! Chuck, I need to sit down," Betsy was nearly hyperventilating, as Chuck helped seat her at the opposite side of Rudy's bed.

Dressed in her short preppy pleated skirt and white cotton blouse, Betsy slowly gathered herself as I further explained, "I know I'm married, but I've been going through some rough times lately, and well, a woman has needs, ya know."

A not-so-innocent Chuck stood by her side, rolling his eyes at my last remark. "See Baby, I knew something like this was going to upset you," Chuck asserted, as he smoothed her long blonde straight hair.

"God Chuck, a naughty video is one thing; I was prepared for that. These are two half-naked women that we know, and having sex in front of you! This is TOO much!"

Just then we heard the toilet flush. Seconds later Rudy opened the bathroom door. Betsy jumped up and ran to him. "God Rudy, don't look. Whatever you do, don't look!" She cried, trying to shield Rudy's line of sight.

"What's wrong Betsy? Rudy asked, calmly pulling her hand from his face.

"It's Penny and your sister, and they're..."

"They're what, Betsy?"

"They are naked and making out... with each OTHER!"

"Hmm, now that might be fun to see," my brother laughed.

"Oh NO, not you too! Are you ALL fucking perverts, or what?" Betsy stepped back from my hairy bare-chested brother in disgust.

"C'mon Betsy, the damn video wouldn't work, so the girls decided to have some fun. What's the harm in that?" Rudy casually concluded.

"Where's my purse Chuck. I'm getting the hell out of here!" Betsy announced and went to retrieve her purse from her boyfriend.

Chuck played keep away with it, until she agreed to hear his side of the story. After wiping away several tears of frustration, Chuck coaxed her into his bedroom. With the two of them behind closed doors, Rudy said, "Poor Betsy, I'm guessing this is all your idea, Penny."

"Oh I wouldn't put ALL the blame on Penny, Brother Dear. It might have been a whim of a horny woman just flexing her sensuality," I winked and leaned down to take turns licking his girlfriend's proud nipples.

"Very funny Sis; and I suppose that's meant to impress me," he laughed.

"No? Well how about this," I teased and slid down Penny's short slender torso. Spreading her legs wide, I knelt between them. Leaning down with my ass in the air, I glanced up at Rudy, while my fingers combed through her small dark patch. Rudy and I shared defiant stares, before my fingers parted her tender lips. Spying just a tinge of his tongue between his lips, I lowered my tongue to her pussy. Spreading my own legs for his benefit, my tongue snaked its way inside her loose lips.

I observed a sense of confused frustration in Rudy's expression. As a man, even a young one, there was no doubt he was more than just a little aroused. The conflict within him had to be his less-than-devoted relationship with Penny, and at the same time knowing he couldn't or wouldn't dare play the incest card. I suppose if I let myself think long enough about what had transpired that afternoon, I would have been equally confused. As it was, I selfishly focused on satisfying my baser instincts.

"GOD Rudy, I don't know about you, but I'M impressed." The sultry brunette's body writhed and squirmed, as I reached between my thighs to spread my lips. As I treated myself to a two-fingered fucking, Penny elevated her pelvis. Now I could soften her tight little asshole with my tongue. Digging her heels into the mattress, she reached under and spread her ass cheeks, to enable further exploration.

As my tongue probed deeper into her asshole, I heard the door to Chuck's room creak open. With my nose pressed against pussy, my immediate smell was dedicated to the sweet scent of her, until I detected a whiff of another equally pungent odor. The familiar smell of freshly smoked pot tickled my nose, as I spied two sets of feet approaching.

Disengaging two fingers (still wet with Chuck's semen) and tongue from their appointed pleasure holes, I glanced up to recognize the two of them. When the princess returned my generous smile with a timid one, I discerned that Chuck and his drugs had been very persuasive. Betsy's amended attire now consisted of her undies and the same sleeveless white cotton blouse, now entirely unbuttoned.

"Oh please, d-don't stop on our account," Chuck said. "I explained to Betsy, that you girls were just having a little fun–nothing serious, ya know," he added, as he massaged her shoulders.

"Fun?" I questioned sweet Betsy.

"Yeah, Chucky said you weren't really a lesbian, and that you guys were just teasing the boys; you know, just for fun," Betsy giggled.

Penny suspected that was an excellent ploy and was quick to get to her knees and approach the naive 20-year-old darling. "It IS fun ya know," Penny reiterated as she took hold of Betsy's hand. "You know what's even more fun?" Penny pulled her close to the bed.

"No, what's that?" Betsy bubbled.

"Guys really love it when THREE girls get it on, err I mean have fun together," Penny stated, while she ran her other hand up Betsy's arm.

Young Betsy turned her glazed eyes to Chuck, "Is that so, Baby?"

Chuck silently turned to check out Rudy's expression, before giving her an answer. By now my brother had retired to the leather chair. Covering up his erect cock with a convenient pillow, he looked up at Chuck and offered nothing more than a raised brow and a crooked smile.

"Yeah Honey, some guys think it's quite fun to watch," Chuck smiled.

"But Baby, would YOU and Rudy, I mean YOU. Would it make you happy?"

"YES HONEY! I do believe it might," Chuck stated, peeled off her blouse, and turned her around to face us.

"Come on Betsy; we won't bite," I smiled, as Penny and I took hold of her hands.

"I just can't imagine having fun like this without Chuck," she pondered, while she stepped up onto the bed. Once Penny and I had her balanced in the middle of the bed, I stood in front of her. Reaching my arms around her, I quickly undid her bra and threw it on the floor. Taking hold of her shoulders, I brought her close for an embrace. Rubbing my d-cupped melons against her firm and perky c-cupped tits, she brushed back my hair, "Gosh Barb, I just can't get it out of my head where I know you from."

Ignoring her superficial memory lapse, I took advantage of her stoned expression and leaned in to tease her parted lips with my tongue. When the innocent blonde tilted her head slightly and reluctantly opened her mouth, I went in for the kill. Extending the fullness of my tongue deep in her mouth, she rather instinctively began sucking it. Maybe it was the lingering taste of Penny's twat still on my tongue or the weed that excited her. I only know the girl was definitely enamored with my tongue.

Down below, Penny was equally fast at work on setting her own table. Wedging her head between Betsy and me, she ripped down the preppy girl's white lace panties. Fidgeting and maneuvering herself, Penny poised herself for the greatest access to young Betsy's love hole. Unfortunately her enabling resulted in pushing me away, until I almost lost my balance. Betsy grabbed my jugs tight to prolong our passionate kiss, but I wasn't about to deny Penny all the access she required.

Positioning myself behind Betsy, I was able to give her a nice chest massage, while I nibbled on her neck. This also afforded me a great view of our audience. Rudy was still content to wrestle with his pillow on the leather chair. Chuck, standing a few from the bed, was mesmerized with the three-ring circus entertaining him.

"You should make sure Chuck is really enjoying all of this, Betsy," I whispered in her ear.

Young Betsy's supple but toned body quickly yielded to Penny's persistent tongue. Her erratic breathing, moans and gyrations spoke volumes. "Chuck, Betsy wants to make sure you're having a good time. Don't you want to show her, huh?" I recommended.

I might as well have said, "Open Sesame." Chuck's hands went immediately to undo his jeans. As they dropped to the floor with a thud, it was plain to see how "pleased" he was. As he slowly jacked his rigid perpendicular hardon, I contemplated how long it would take before he joined in the action.

Pressing my boobs hard against the young blonde's back, I motioned for her to lie down. Figuring she would no doubt collapse under such sensual pleasure, she was more than willing to recline. Whatever position Betsy chose was of little concern to Penny at that point. Penny's mouth was locked on Betsy's pussy for the duration.

"Does that feel good, Baby?" I whispered, stroking her too soft shoulder-length blonde tresses. She turned toward me. Slightly biting her lower lip, the preppy princess was speechless. Seconds passed, as her eyes furtively danced between the ceiling, the walls, and me. "If it feels good, let it happen, Baby," I smoothed.

Penny's tongue was working overtime, as the audible slurps and moans attested. Betsy was coming, whether she could deal with it or not. "Oh MY, OH MYYY!" The volume of her yells increased, while her hands gripped whatever they could to hold on.

"You two just stay right there where you are! This is Betsy's ride," I admonished Chuck, who emerged to get a better view of the girl's first female-induced orgasm.

While my mouth alternated between her c-cupped sized tits, my fingers joined Penny's to pamper and pepper Betsy's pussy with plenty of strokes and pokes. Penny was obsessed with tonguing and sucking the girl's clit, and hardly missed a lick, as Betsy raced to a huge orgasm, and then another.

"OH MY GOD, OH GOD! OH GOD!" Echoed from the tall ancient walls, as sweet Betsy's perfect young tanned body rode the wave of one hyper orgasm to the next. Penny and I had lit the flame, but Betsy was suddenly a ball of fire! The word insatiable comes to mind, as her athletic legs thrashed and churned. Grabbing my long hair, she yanked me to her mouth, to suck my tongue again. It wasn't enough. Her eyes flew around the bed like she might be almost possessed.

Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers