All Comments on 'The Internship'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
The Best!

Wish I could give it a 15! From where this started to where it ended, the continuous awareness of an impending storm. At first seen from a distance, then as it drew closer the power and magnitude beginning to overwhelm. Fantastically written! A story as much about the mind as the base, physical pursuit of sex.

Oz1999Oz1999almost 10 years ago
Absolutely Titillating!!!!

What a wonderful sexy build up! The manner in which you present Daddy and his little girl teasing each other got me so fucking aroused I had to cum 3 times keeping up with their pleasurable dance of seduction! Thank you for this submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great debut

Thanks for this well written father daughter incest tale, good length and plot development. hope you will keep up with more stories. Great job.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
What an Opening Post

To say this was anything short of great would be disingenuous and unfair. I do hope that all of the positive comments you get will spur you to fill this site with your erotic and inventive stories. One of the best Daddy Daughter stories in a very long time. If you are a writer who has been reading here, then you should know that exceptional material is scarce and that makes your debut so much more arousing and exciting just knowing you will continue to write. Can't thank you enough. Looking forward to seeing your name in the NEW posts often.

GizmorGizmoralmost 10 years ago
Internship

Excellent. Waiting for many following chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is such a great story

Stacy's sweet little 19 year old slit drools picturing her big strong daddy up between her slender legs. Lucky for her, when her father thinks about his little princess and the cute little hole she's got between her legs he gets harder than ever before, growling hard. This happens much, much more often than a scared society wants to hear about. Daughters desiring their daddy is nearly as common as boys desiring their mom, which is saying a hell of a lot. So father Dave snuggles his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's adorable little coochie, and gently fucks her (rough'll come later). Stacy's no virgin, but she feels like one, as her daddy's big hard cock stuffs and stretches her pretty little twat like none other ever has. Saying the girl cums doesn't do justice to the bliss that suffuses her whole young body, as her father pumps away at the same twat he helped create. When Dave blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls up inside his darling baby girl she nearly faints. Daddy'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your storyline

We love the storyline between dad and daughter, however I also like the underlying story of the life going on around them. Don't forget to fully develop that story as well and let us know what kind of an "ass kicking" Fred ends up getting and how the competitors get shown up when he gets his business troubles fixed.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 10 years ago
Wow Wowie

I came like a fright train. Still wet from it. Utterly fantastic.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 10 years ago
Hot and arousing to say the least.

Great story. Hope there is more to follow. Would love to read what happens next. More sex. More intrigue.

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Floweralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For the feedback. Wonderful to hear. Was kind of waiting to gauge reaction. Absolutely there will be office intrigue and other adventures in Part II!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AGREE WITH EVERY COMMENT.

HOPE YOU GOT MY EMAIL. PLEASE CONTINUE MORE WITH GREAT STORIES.I HOPE YOU WON'T GET TIRED OF WRITING MORE. GODSPEED ALWAYS. ; )

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Good lord!!!

That was scorching hot! I loved the longing and the gradual seduction, and the culmination was explosive. I think my favorite moment was when he undressed, and she was so overwhelmed by what they were about to do. You nailed the emotions on both sides there. Fantastic mix of tenderness and passion. 5*

DigdigrexDigdigrexalmost 10 years ago
The second time around

Fuck! This is the second time I've read this and it is so hot I just had to relieve myself again. But it's not only how hot it is, it is the beautiful way the story is woven with tensions mounting between father and daughter as well as pulling the reader along. There is also a wonderful choice of words which promotes enhanced imagery.

Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
everything I like

I enjoyed your story. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Had to cum several timez

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
outstanding!

Saw chapter 2 posted today so I hd to come read chapter 1 and I'm glad I did!

To me, the best part of incest stories is the teasing and wrestling with moral values which leads the characters to cross that uncrossable line. The long slow build up of sexual tension between the father and daughter was exquisite, which made the pay off that much more enjoyable.

You're a great writer. Keep up the good work.

Now, on to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed reading it. Ironically it got a bit lengthy on the discriptiveness in several places and I caught myself glazing over bits to get on with the storyline. All in all very good work, now off to ch. 2 I go :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The story was well written, but it lacked any tension. Father and daughter both wanted to fuck each other, neither had any moral qualms, both knew the other wanted it, it was just a question of waiting around to do it. I will read the second chapter and would like to see more of your stuff -- you have skill as a writer -- but I would advocate you work a little on plotting.

pantera66pantera66almost 10 years ago
Amazing characterization!

I don't know what the last comment was talking about, there was GREAT tension, and it was the right kind - they both wanted each other, knew it on some level, but didn't just attack each other, the waiting WAS the foreplay - VERY hot!! I think the plotline is great, too, and like others before me, I can't wait to see how this continues to develop - Keep up the Grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat work!! :)

EnjoylifeParisEnjoylifeParisover 9 years ago
promising

Very nice story, well written, with the right mix of elegance and raw language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rare ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gave this a rare ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. My only criticism is that this story was not enhanced by the crude language when Dave and Janey had sex.

Sentient1964Sentient1964about 9 years ago
5

definitely a 5 start after reading again and again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

This is very good. Very good.

arab_heatarab_heatalmost 9 years ago
Where are you?

I love the way you write, I need more!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago
Extraordinary!

Amazingly good and deliciously Hot story - stereotypical daddy/daughter fuck fest, but excellent all the same. You've got me hooked, have to go and read the rest of your extensive catalogue now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enhanced by dirty talk

Please do not believe all of us do not find the story enhanced by the crude language during the sex portions of the story. The only stories I truly enjoy are filled with it. I prefer the term "daddy" to be used but I am turned off by the daughter being called names like "pig" or other dehumanizing words. You have an amazing gift in your ability to weave words together. I hope you continue to nurture the gift and write many more exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sorry 😞

I wanted to press the 5 ❇ but accidentally pressed and registered 1.

Enjoyed the story very much. Hot and well written. Thank you and once again sorry for the wrong grade. Art

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

This is not only one of the best. This is the best story here. I love it soooo much! My God I never came that much before. Good thing I moved off the bed and just flooded my floor lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH dear Carnal_Flower. You have a tremendously sexy mind I wish I could fuck it xxx Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

absolutely amazing. you're so gifted as a writer love the way you build the story up and take time to describe every little act. horny as fuck and aching to be touched right now. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT A FUCK!!!!

Carnal flower - you just hit an "out of the park home run" with this most outstanding fuck tale!!!!! My cock REALLY got a work out on page 4 - cumming twice - and it will be a while before I can utilize it for anything but pissing!!!!! I have NEVER EVER read such a SUPER HOT description of fucking in my entire life of porn involvement!!!!! You win the absolute prize of knowledgeably composed and written stories. Your sex life must be VERY INTERESTING to be able to put such detail into your writing. I really enjoy reading the submissions on Literotica but I'm not sure anyone else's offering can EVER come close to yours for detail and for erection inspiration. THANKS for giving an old man a good day of "getting a grip on (my) thing" and cumming that I have not enjoyed in years. These "hand jobs" were as satisfying as any pussyfuck I can recall!

anAmorous1964anAmorous1964about 7 years ago
Again

Another 5 star! We keep coming back to your page... You are amazing and this is a masterpiece, full of beauty and passion!

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Better title would be good but great start

The story had sufficient spice and drama for a intro to couple of incestious lovers. There was some parts a bit hard to swallow but in the end it came together. For instance while hanging out with friends she had that strong reaction to normal sex talk by her friends, that seems rather unnatural. But then when you started explaining her unnatural Hangup with her father and sex it made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO GD WORDY - Great idea but too much effort to read

I liked the idea of the story - at least the potential - but takes so many words to say it and too much effort to find the idea to forward the story. You make reading the story too much effort. It starts with her upset with her girl friends crude language but then she uses same herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hell I was wanting to know what happened to Fred

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES