The Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed against him, soft and kittenish, more horny than ever, coming out of her sexual daze and waking up to the reality of her Daddy's hot, horny presence, less afraid of it, and wanting more!

She played his game, speaking to him with sweet tender innocence while rubbing her slick, soaked pussy all along the length of his raging hard-on. "I want you to fuck me now, Daddy... your little girl needs your cock ... "

Dave moaned, his cock jumping; he'd been waiting for those words to come out of her lusty mouth.

He took her to the bed, gently pushed her back, urgently needing to get inside her now. Stacey squirmed on the bed, watching him as he stood so tall and big and dominant above her. What was he going to do?

He leaned over her, parting her legs roughly, and spoke to her: "Stacey, your body is so fucking hot. I have to totally possess you. I need to sink my cock deep in my little princess's lovely cunt. You need to have me embedded in you. I know you have wanted your Daddy to take you and really make you a woman! A woman who has to commit such a sinful act with her father... "

Stacey moaned with lust as he spoke to her so hotly, so directly, so forcefully. She spread her legs, wanting to display herself, to give herself completely, to offer her body to her lover, her Daddy. She thrust her pussy towards his thick, smooth cock, which was still glistening with her cum.

" ... You know you want to be my cum slut. You know you want me to fill your womb with my cum. You need me in you as much as your dirty Daddy needs to be in his slutty little girl. We both have been lusting after each other but unsure of how to get this done. Well I am here darling ... "

Stacey gazed with lust at her Daddy, her idol.

"I promise you, I am going to be very gentle with you ... this time. But then we are going to take each other and fuck the living hell out of each other. We both know that for us this is the only thing in life that we need!"

"Now take my cock and put it inside you."

Stacey eagerly complied with his order, keeping her fascinated eyes fixed on Dave's as she grabbed hold of his throbbing prick. She gripped the base and directed the thick organ straight to her pussy so that his unusually large cockhead rested right up against her wet hole.

Dave smiled, "Do you feel how hard I am for you?" as he pushed very gently against her, teasing her by stroking the head up and down her swollen slit and coating her opening with his pre-cum.

Stacey's eyes never left her father's. The pleasure gathering in her pussy was so intertwined with her love for him she couldn't look away for a second.

"What do you want, baby girl? You have to tell me."

Stacey moaned loudly and spread her legs wider, squeezed on his thick shaft and pushed her hips up against the head nestled up against her opening.

"Mmmmmm ... you want Daddy to get all inside you, baby?" Dave said sweetly as he purposefully thrust into her, driving hard to get the head of his cock inside.

"You want this cock?" he said as he drove it in hard and full, forcing the thick manmeat into her slick channel as she gasped and stared at him in wonder.

"Yes," Stacey whispered, "Yes, more, Daddy, I want more!" as Dave pushed in further. "Oh more, Daddy, I want all of it."

She moaned as Dave, holding his arms rigidly straight on either side of her chest, sunk his hips heavily down and drove the full length of his cock into her sweet little cunt, all the way in, until his muscular hips were closely enjoined with her slim ones. He made a harsh grunt as he bottomed out, touching her cervix, saying "Ugh!! There we go, baby, there we go!!"

The sheer naughtiness of this deliciously transgressive act was lost on neither of them; Dave held still so they could let the reality sink in—that Daddy was fully inside his little girl! A pleasure like neither of them had ever known possessed them.

Stacey moaned and gasped, and continued to look at her father with awe and wonder. Since the moment she'd felt his huge cockhead spread her cunt, every inch forcing its way inside was accompanied by the most shocking and unbelievable pleasure. Oh, it felt so good! No she was not a virgin, but never had she felt her pussy, her mind, her whole body thrill to the feel of a cock in her cunt like this. It awoke the most curious feelings—a hot demand in her pussy for more, and more and more. She squeezed and clenched his delicious manhood. She felt her hips moving of their own accord, instinctively circling up to meet his hips, her body knowing exactly what it wanted and needed as it began to urge him to start fucking her.

Dave watched her face as he began to slide his cock in and out of his daughter's sweet, tight cunt, loving the look of wonder that came over her.

"You like that, Stacey? Do you like the feel of your Daddy's cock inside you?" knowing full well that she was loving it.

Stacey moaned and wrapped her arms around the strong waist nestled against her own, their hips glued against each other, his pubes mashing up against her mound, his cock entirely buried inside her.

Dave kissed her neck with tenderness as he began to fuck her. He pistoned his hips, drawing out but staying inside her and grinding back in slowly and lewdly, knowing he was awakening her needy cunt with every slow thrust. He felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter, start squishing and splashing as she responded to the first true fucking of her life.

Stacey's eyes stayed wide open with shock. This felt so good, so wonderful, why had it taken them so long? The heat and need in her pussy built with each slow, deep thrust of her Daddy's cock and soon they fell into a perfect rhythm that was nice and slow but so fulfilling, so dirty, and so decadent.

Soon she began to whimper with a greater need for more, for him to go harder. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around the back of his thighs, drawing him closer, and whispering, "Your little girl wants you to fuck her now, Daddy, don't stop, please!"

Dave groaned at her demands and eagerly complied, driving his cock in harder and deeper; he took in every detail of her escalating pleasure and responded in kind, fucking her harder, knowing that only he could make his daughter fully embrace the uniquely female rapture that a man's cock could give her. He drove his cock into her cunt with abandon as her moans and gasps grew wilder. "That's it, baby! That's it, take that cock, honey, take Daddy's cock!"

Stacey started gasping out "Ah! Ah! Ah!" with each thrust, and clutched at him more and more desperately. She couldn't believe how good this felt, what was happening to her, the craven feminine lust for cock bursting deep in her hot wet pussy. She grew more and more dependent on this pleasure, afraid he would stop, and scared of the wondrous explosion building in her womb!

She began to gasp out "Daddy! Daddy!" with each rhythmic thrust, as if calling for his help as he took her closer to the edge.

Dave grasped her hips very tightly with his strong arms, so he could get a good angle to really pound her. Then he fucked her nice and hard and fast, wanting to make her come on her Daddy's cock for the first time!

He heard a long loud wail of "Dadddddyyyy!!" issue from his daughter's throat as she exploded in ecstasy on his dick, her spasming body bucking up violently against him. He held her and kissed her, knowing he had now truly deflowered her. His huge hard cock was still fully erect and swollen inside her and he could feel every pulse of her body, could feel her womb squeezing and contracting around it.

"Mmmmmmm, you are so beautiful, Stacey ... "

He stayed buried inside her until her breathing returned to normal and her wild spasms died down, wanting her to know her Daddy was right there with her. She weakly clung to him and cooed and murmured her total happiness.

Dave caressed her hair and face over and over, touching her and conveying his approval in wordless gestures. He slowly drew out of her, his cock still raging hard, rolled over and she snuggled up to his chest and buried her face in his shoulder. She kept one leg crossed over his hips, sliding off him but keeping her throbbing pussy near to the wonderful cock that had just brought her such pleasure. She felt beautifully stretched after this first ravishment; she wantonly kept her legs spread to show her delight in what had transpired! She nuzzled his neck and Dave turned his mouth to kiss her deeply, sensuously, hotly, saying more than words could of the delicious desire that was now flowing openly and freely between them.

Stacey wanted to show her total acceptance of their incestuous bond. She felt an overpowering urge to take his cock in her mouth, and lovingly kiss and suck it.

Dave caressed her hair as she kissed the thick hair in his chest, then his stomach, then traveling down to his cock.

He whispered, "Clean my cock, baby, show me you liked what your Daddy did for you."

She made a sexy moan as she descended on his still glistening cock. "Mmmmmm," she felt like such a wanton slut. She wanted to show him that she was absolutely enslaved to him and that she now loved and worshipped his precious manhood.

She flicked her hair to the side so he could see what she was doing. She opened her mouth to use her tongue to savor the taste of her own body and have him watch her. She slowly, lovingly, licked every inch of him, moaning with lust and absolutely adoring the taste of her juice!

For Dave, the sight and feel of his daughter lasciviously licking her own cum off his bursting cock was simply too much to take.

He pushed her away and grabbed her somewhat roughly, pulling her up. He said "Come here and get on the bed!"

He got her in a submissive position by pushing her upper body down, her shoulders touching the mattress, drawing her ass up and spreading her legs wide to display that dripping cunt, which was still so pink and swollen from having him inside her. Stacey moaned, delighted at his forcefulness, and she reached back to spread her thighs wider for him and push her ass in the air, moaning into the mattress, "Yes, Daddy! I want it! Give it to me! Make me feel it!"

Dave was simply in a state; this beautiful girl needed a good hard taste of her Daddy's cock!

He held her hips and rammed his cock deep into her, hard and full, eliciting from her a shocked but happy groan at this demonstration of his dominance. Oh, she wanted it, Stacey thought, she wanted him to fuck her like an animal!

Dave wasted no time ramming her good and hard, remembering all the times he'd fucked other women thinking of doing just that; all the times he'd stroked his cock with her body in mind. But this wasn't another woman, it was his daughter, and burying his cock deep in her wet, soaked pussy, was a forbidden act. These thoughts made his cock so hot and so hard he didn't think he could ever fuck her enough. He gave in to a raging need to just use her body to fulfill his most illicit lustful needs.

Oh it felt so good, so fucking good, his cock drilling into her sweet pussy, and he fucked her like this for a long, long time. Stacey gasped and moaned and twisted, never having been used in this way but she loved it. She loved giving her body to him for his pleasure. She was pushed and driven towards a wild state, her whole world reduced to nothing but the feel of his cock pounding her over and over as she heard him grunting and giving in to a stream of dirty chat.

"Oh Fuck, Stacey, your cunt feels so good! So ... fucking ... good! Oh, that's it, that's it, take it! Take it, baby girl, take it!" as he rutted into her, holding onto her ass cheeks with his fists to keep a good grip on her and slapping his hips into her ass. The room filled with the sounds of his grunts, the slap of his thighs against her ass, and her moans and cries, which only spurred him on.

Her tight wet folds gushed on this throbbing cock, urging and coaxing him to fuck her hard, to spew his cum deep into her womb, for that is what they knew they both wanted most of all. Stacey wiggled her ass and pushed back hard on him as he drove into her, pushing back to get more and more of him inside her. Dave drove into her like a stallion as both of them gave in to a frenzy of unrestrained fucking. Oh she was getting a good fucking from her Daddy now! He heard Stacey scream into the mattress as she came again, felt her shudder and jerk and spasm on his cock, but this only made him fuck her harder.

Stacey continued to push back, driven by a mad desire to feel him explode and give her a load of his hot cum! Stacey wanted it now like nothing she'd ever dreamed. The wild intensity of his fucking, his shocking animal grunts and groans as he plowed into her seemed to push her over the edge into depravity!!

She desperately grasped the bed cover in tight fists and moaned into the mattress, "Give it to me, Daddy, give it to me, give it to me!" before moaning out a wild scream, higher and higher, "Yes, Daddy, HARDER, HARDER! Fuck me Daddy, HARDER!!"

These words triggered the onset of what Dave knew would be the most intense orgasm of his life; he pulled out, making Stacey cry out with frustration, but he quickly got behind her on the bed, spooning her from behind. He lifted up her top thigh, kept it high, and immediately drove the whole length of his cock back into her sopping pussy, whereupon he resumed his relentless pounding.

Stacey was stunned at his quick maneuver but loved it! Her pussy was spread wide open by his hands holding her leg up and his cock felt even better going in at this angle. He could reach her clit and rub it furiously as well as nestle his mouth close to her ear. She was his captive again, her pussy entirely his.

Dave held her hair tightly, whispering "You want Daddy's cum, now, baby girl??!!"

Stacey shrieked out "OH PLEASE, DADDY! YES!! YES!!"

"AUUUGH!!" he yelled out, "OH FUCK, here it comes, here it comes, take Daddy's cum, Take it!!" He drilled her fast and furious one last time before he felt the explosion shoot up from his balls. Stacey heard her father's loud roar, then deep masculine grunts as he came for what seemed like an eternity; he held her hips tightly, keeping her nice and still while his cock violently jerked inside her, over and over, and a huge blast of semen simply flooded her pussy. She felt every spasm of his cock in her womb, felt her Daddy's hot incestuous seed pour into her in stream after stream and then slide down her thighs in a hot sticky mess.

She suddenly pictured that creamy cum in her mouth, her Daddy coming like this in her throat, and this made her scream in absolute ecstasy as she exploded with him.

Panting hard from his own fantastic, utterly fulfilling climax, Dave loved feeling her joined to him and sank his hands into her tangled, sweaty hair, holding her face and looking deep into her pretty eyes as another orgasm raced through her body. "That's it, baby, that's it ... "

Stacey's flowing wetness mixed with her father's cum in a sea of incestuous delight; it sealed the bond between them like absolutely nothing else could.

Their wild night was far from over, but Daddy and his little girl needed their rest; they soon collapsed into a heap and fell asleep in each other's arms, his cock still throbbing softly in her pussy, his cum still coating her thighs, happy and beyond satiated.