All Comments on 'The Internship Ch. 05'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rasmysterrasmysterover 9 years ago

GREAT WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait

The story is great and love the way you developed the characters and the twist and plot. So I can't wait to read the next chapter!! I can't wait to see what develop at the the Emerald Isle retreat. I hope you don't take to long to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

You did a great job tying up all the loose ends from previous chapters and setting the stage for the grand finale. A very satisfying read. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

I love this story. It's great to see an incest story that is not just about the sex, but has an excellent plot. Even though I'm anxious to see the next chapter, I'm sad to see this coming to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!

That was greatly, goodly, amazingly, wonderfully, and perfectly a well pit together with just the right amount of sex and problem solving. You're an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Files

I like the storyline. I'm liking how it's turning out. But, it pissed me off about the damn files. That he wouldn't just listen to her about the files. He kept blowing her off. It also pissed me off that she found the letter and then, instead of telling him about it right then so the puzzle pieces could come together a bit faster, she decided to wait until dinner time. Dinner time? Really? My company is crashing and burning but I don't really know how I just sense it. There's some evidence that my daughter found and instead of listening to her I tell her to wait til Monday so we can fuck?

Even though he was unaware of it at the time, it seems to me that finding out about a missing $56 million dollars would have been something important to find out as soon as possible. But hey, that's just me. Not to mention the $2.5 million fake embezzled money.

arab_heatarab_heatover 9 years ago
Don't stop

End "The Internship" at chapter 6? Fine. Stop writing about Dave and Stacy ....? Absolutely NOT! The characters are so real, captivating and constantly evolving. I keep wanting more every time you post another chapter.

The passion and openness in their relationship is so similar to that of mine and my father's. I feel like you're writing about us sometimes. It makes the build and climax so much more intense for me. Even when I'm not reading a sex scene your writing still makes my pussy throb.

I beg you to continue. Vacations, hollidays, possible bf/gf scare or argument, guilt, wanting to stop but can't, new business venture, etc.

Whatever you do, don't stop writing.

Xoxo mwah.

MrConflictMrConflictover 9 years ago
Great story man!

This story has such a good plot. Even if you do finish this after the next chapter, do NOT stop writing about Dave and Stacey, you've built such a great environment for them you could continue this for quite a while longer. At the end of the day, whatever happens...DO NOT STOP WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please NEVER stop

I echo everyone's comments... DO NOT stop writing about Dave and Stacey. You have crafted a wonderful and amazing world with these two characters and I simply adore how you keep evolving them. This is grade A writing at its best and I applaud you. I stand up and I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Finish!

This would be my first comment here in literotica, I rarely give some.. and finally.. some substance. Great job! But please. Can you do just one epilogue story.. just the sex.. they're really hot. =)

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Interesting Story.

Now, at the conclusion to Ch. 05, I'm left with only one, real question to all this story... I enjoyed the corporate drama and intrigue being almost equal in the build-up and, inner-workings of how this story evolved as, the father/daughter love thing but, I somehow just didn't get the love connection totally brought to the surface. They may have shared a kinship love/bond between them but, it was mostly all projected from his point of view. She rarely spoke; even during their intimacies to tell her thoughts and feelings from her point of view. It was almost like a one sided conversation through most of the story. I did like the story but, the sex between them wasn't that much of a turn on because it was all him doing the thinking and verbalizing; very little from her. I enjoyed the corporate crime/drama aspect more than the family ties thing myself but, kudos otherwise. It was well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES