The Internship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers

Dave took it from her hand with curiosity. What was this?

He read:

Item #1: That you did threaten senior management of SAS with blackmail... on the following dates... citing so-called 'evidence' of financial misdeeds, fraud, and embezzlement. You offered no substantial evidence of said accusations, and senior management did not pay you any monies. The threat of blackmail resulted in your immediate suspension, and now, separation from SAS.

Item #2: That upon your suspension and ejection from company grounds, you were accused in following weeks of behavior consistent with stalking towards V.P of Finance, Bradley Broughton. On one occasion you were forcibly removed from his office by company security.

Dave read the letter closely.

"I see. So what does this tell you, baby girl?"

Stacey said, "Well, Fred was not just 'downsized' from SAS. He was fired, because he'd been trying to blackmail someone. With evidence of 'embezzlement.' So... he might be trying to do the same thing to you?"

"Of course. Anything else?"

"Well, if the charges were completely bogus, and they knew it, then why not arrest him? Why make this 'agreement?' Perhaps... there was some truth to them?"

"Right again."

"But then... hmmm... if that's what he was trying to do at SAS, why would he be working with them now?"

"Very smart, little girl. And a good question."

Dave glanced at the letter again."Stalking Brad Broughton?" Dave snorted with laughter, and folded up the letter and put it in his pocket.

"Well, I have to say, you have done most excellent work, baby girl. I am quite impressed!"

"But... I'm still confused... "

"So am I, but the picture's becoming a little clearer, isn't it? Let's not dwell on it anymore tonight, ok? I have a feeling we'll get a better idea when we have that little chat with Joyce on Monday."

Stacey said, "But there's all these things I want to tell you, about my files!"

Dave laughed again. Stacey and her 'files'! "Save it for Monday. We'll go over everything we have then, all right?"

Dave smiled at her, reached out and held her hand and caressed it. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

Stacey smiled.

"I've been away for a week. I want to spend some more time just with my daughter, and not think about anything else."

+++

Across the room, Preston could see them. His dick had been hard since the moment he saw Stacey and her luscious tits and ass. This was getting to be a real problem, the feelings he was finding himself having for her. Ever since that day, seeing her in a bikini and talking to her. Despite himself... he found himself jealous of her spirited defense of her father and her obvious love for him. What he wouldn't give for that...

He watched her smile at Dave, her face full of love, and he could literally see Dave relaxing into it, and enjoying her presence. At that he felt a boiling hatred and jealousy. His own father was such a domineering, over-critical fuck, and his three spoiled daughters hated him.

Those two bothered the hell out of him, but he couldn't stop staring.

+++

After their dinner, as Dave was smoking and sipping coffee, Stacey excused herself to go to the ladies room. She felt a nagging feeling of guilt, but she had her mind made up. She would do anything to help him. All she had to do was become a fantastic actress and convince Preston she really didn't hate him.

She walked by his table. She didn't glance towards him but she knew he saw her. The bathroom was a ways away, down a dark outdoor walkway lined with magnolia and wisteria. It smelled gorgeous and was very dim.

As she emerged, and was just about to go back, she heard some movement to her right. And then someone spoke her name. "Stacey?"

Bingo. It was Preston, stepping out of a shadowy little alcove.

"Can I talk to you?"

Stacey looked at him. He certainly was attractive. Tall, with a fantastic body, he had long feathered light brown hair, full lips, and hazel eyes that became soft when he looked at her.

"You!" she said. "WHAT!"

"Please, Stacey, just one minute of your time."

Stacey put on a pout as part of her act, but went and stood with him under some trees. There was something so intimate about where they were.

"I, uh, just want to apologize for disturbing you the other day."

"Yes, well you should be sorry." But as she said it, she let her gaze linger on his face and ever so subtly moved towards him.

"I am." Preston was absolutely mesmerized being so close to her. And thrilled that she hadn't just stormed off.

"I want you to know..." he seemed to be begging and pleading with her. "This stuff... with your father... it's just business! It's nothing personal..."

Stacey wanted nothing more than to kick him in the balls, but she continued with her plan, wondering how far she could go. She looked at him. Oh, he wanted her, there was no doubt about that.

She let her voice become softer, gentler. She pushed her tits outwards a little, knowing he was looking.

"Well, I don't really concern myself too much with Daddy's business affairs."

She tried to put an emphasis on the word "affair."

"I know, I know you don't! Why would you?"

Preston was so drawn to her! The smells of the magnolia, her eyes, her gorgeous body-she had such an effect on him!

"Well, apology accepted."

"So is it true? Are you going to Emerald Isle with Dave?"

"Yes, of course."

Preston felt his dick throbbing and bursting in his pants remembering her in her bikini.

"I'll be there. Maybe I'll see you?"

Stacey looked at him as seductively as could, taking a big risk.

"Maybe I will... is your wife coming?"

Oh fuck. Preston practically moaned. Did she really just say that?

"Uh, no, no she isn't. I'll be alone." Actually, he was lying, but he thought that's what she wanted to hear.

"Oh. Well I better go. Goodnight." But she ever so slightly touched his arm and brushed against him as she left, leaving him enthralled.

+++

As they were getting into their car, Dave suddenly turned to Stacey and said, "Oh shit, I think I forgot my phone. Just wait here a bit, honey. Lock the doors."

"Ok."

Dave went back into the restaurant, with only one thought on his mind. He found Preston at his table, drinking coffee with a few remaining guests.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he demanded, after coming right up to him.

Despite—and because of—his raging lust for Stacey, Preston could not look at Dave without seething hatred.

"I'm kind of busy here, Dave."

"NOW, Preston. It's important."

Preston rolled his eyes. "If you'll excuse me, gentlemen, I guess I have to deal with this." They sneered.

Dave gestured back to the same dim little alcove, and as soon as they got out of sight, he had Preston up against an ivy-covered wall, his strong arm tight against his throat. Preston gasped; he couldn't breathe!

"Did I hear correctly? Did you come to my house, and threaten my daughter?"

Preston could not answer, because Dave was crushing his throat. Dave moved within inches of his face.

"Listen to me you son of a bitch. If I ever hear about you coming near her again, I'm coming for you. Do you understand me?"

Preston's face was turning beet red. He couldn't speak.

Dave pushed harder. "I said, do you understand me?"

Preston did his best to nod his head just a few millimeters, and make a tiny groan.

"You leave Stacey out of this. You don't talk to her, you don't look at her, you don't even think about her."

Again Preston nodded.

"Good, you worthless piece of shit."

Dave suddenly let go of his arm, glared at Preston, and left. Preston dropped down, gasping for air, drawing in harsh deep breaths, enraged. He stared at Dave's departing figure in both anger and triumph, thinking, "Well clearly you don't know your daughter as well as you think you do, you fucking asshole." Somehow, the knowledge that Stacey had flirted with him, right behind her Daddy's back, that maybe they didn't have such a perfect relationship, filled him with hope. He thought, "Oh no, you don't, Dave. You don't know her at all..."

+++

At home a little while later, Stacey was lying on her side on Dave's bed as he started to get undressed. She had taken off her dress and shoes and was wearing only a matching black bra and panties. She watched him as he tossed his big silver watch, keys and wallet onto his dresser.

She said quietly, "Why are they doing this to you? Why you, Daddy?"

Dave tugged at his tie. "Several reasons I can think of."

"Because I never kissed any ass on my way up, and I don't now."

"And because I was never supposed to make it. I've done more with what I had than half those people, and I started with nothing, baby girl... "

He was still talking as Stacey focused on his body and marveled at how sexy he was to her tonight. Seeing him in the country club, and all those men... the way they looked at him... being his "date"... David Wilson was a powerful man, whom others regarded as a threat just for that reason. He aroused passionate feelings. People were out to ruin him, envied him, plotted against him; he was famous in this town, a public figure... all of these things stirred up her natural, ever-present lust for her Daddy and made it more keen than ever.

She twisted in the bed, squeezing her thighs together as she got wetter and more aroused. She stared at Dave's chest and his sexy abs and ass as he began to reach for his belt in front of her, and felt an explosive desire for him. She gazed at his crotch, where she knew his cock was now soft and hidden in his expensive slacks. The thought of it in her mouth and in her pussy made a violent ache rip through her belly.

She simply had to see his cock! She had to see David Wilson hard and hot and throbbing in front of her! She moved to the edge of the bed.

And then, for some reason, she suddenly thought of Preston... there in the room, watching. What a strange thought! She didn't really want him there. She hated him. But... at the same time, she wanted to moan and suck and lick Dave's cock in front of his shocked eyes! She wanted him to see her and Daddy together!

She slid to the edge of the bed and stopped Dave from taking his pants off. She whispered, "Don't get undressed."

Dave said quietly, "What are you doing, hon?"

Stacey said "Shhh... let me, Daddy..."

"Daddy... Daddy..." She whispered the word over and over.

Preston... she wanted him to see her suck Dave... the very thought of the fantasy of being watched, of exposing their illicit incestuous acts of love, had Stacey absolutely on fire!

She brought Dave to the edge of the bed and ran her hands up the back of his thighs, entranced at the sight before her... she had always loved him in a suit. She shushed his questions as she indulged this sudden lustful urge to suck him while he was still dressed. She caressed the front of his thighs, ran her hands over his tight, taut stomach, hips and ass, before she slowly reached his crotch. Dave watched, mesmerized as she slowly unbuckled his bet, just loosening it, then undid the button above his fly, and slowly lowered the zipper. She licked her lips and looked up at him as she reached in, and pulled out his half hard cock and gasped with pleasure.

Dave reached down and grasped the back of her head, stroking her hair, watching her focused, aroused and curious face.

"Is that what you want, baby girl? Daddy's cock? It's all for you, baby, all for you..." he whispered, as he looked down at his daughter.

Stacey moaned loudly at the words. The cock of this powerful man... It excited her that only she got to see and know his private self, that only she saw the need and desire that his erect penis signified. It belonged entirely to her. And... mmmmmm... she thought, even if people were watching, they could never understand and know the depth of the bond they had even as they watched. They could never know how it felt to take him in their mouth...

She leaned down and took the head of his penis in her sweet mouth with a groan of ecstasy. It was so hot. So surprisingly erotic to her. She felt sweet and submissive, and never more like Daddy's very own sweet, submissive little girl.

She felt the throbbing head immediately swell up and watched his cock rise, hardening, getting bigger and fuller. She moved closer, spreading her legs around his, and with one hand reached down into her panties while Dave watched. She was so wet just taking him in her hungry mouth! She continued to play with herself with one hand while firmly gripping his penis with the other and keeping it directed to her oh so needy mouth.

Dave was watching as his penis slid in between her full pink lips so slowly. She had her eyes closed and looked like she was lost in a state of pure bliss. Stacey felt his gaze. She moaned and started making delicious sounds, taking her mouth off the now red and swollen head, and licking from the base to the tip, with her open mouth and her tongue swirling, so he could see it.

Dave moaned deeply as he looked at her. She was obviously putting on a little show for him.

"You're so hot, baby girl. You look so beautiful. Do you like sucking me, darling?" At every word Stacey moaned loudly and rubbed her clit harder. "Show me, baby, show me how much you love it. Keep showing me." Dave gently stroked her hair as he continued to whisper to her, encouraging her, wanting her to satisfy her lustful needs and desires as much as she was pleasing him.

As Stacey licked and moaned, Dave pulled down her bra straps to free her gorgeous breasts. Her nipples were so hard and were straining towards him, showing him her arousal. He gently rubbed the tips as she continued to suck him.

Stacey tentatively, gently fondled Dave's ball sacks with the tips of her long fingernails, and then her tongue followed. She took each one in her mouth; the tender skin felt so incredibly soft. They fit so perfectly in her mouth and she could suck them so gently while gripping the base of his cock, which was so smooth and hard in her hand; then she moved her hand up, up and down, as she had seen guys do. Dave murmured and moaned at her soft, loving caresses.

Stacey never knew fellating him would be so exciting and arousing. He felt so big as her mouth traveled upwards. She kissed every inch, loving him, her tongue and lips following with long slow licks and sucks, her hand following to grip him and massage the shaft gently up and down. As she came back up to the red, throbbing head, she opened her eyes to look and felt her nipples explode with pleasure at the sight of the clear cum oozing out of the tip.

She looked up at Dave, who was breathing heavily, trying to control himself as he watched his little girl masturbating herself while sucking his cock. He didn't want to stop her pleasure.

He whispered, "Yes, baby girl, that's what you do to Daddy. That's all for you. Keep going, baby... do whatever you want..."

Stacey took her hands off him and out of her panties, moving forward to get on the edge of the bed and grab hold of the back of his thighs to clutch him and bring him closer. She moaned as she licked the clear cum off the tip as she looked him in the eye. Dave could not help hissing loudly, drawing his breath in sharply through his teeth, as he held her gaze.

"That's it, baby girl, that's it... "

The sharp, salty taste of Dave's cum made Stacey moan loudly as she once again lowered her head, opening her mouth wider to take more of him in, deeper and deeper, as deep as she could go. He was still dressed in his hot business clothes; the tab of his crisp white shirt was sticking out of his fly; his red striped tie was half undone. Mmmmmm... her father... Daddy... she had half of him in her mouth... as he watched her!

What if Preston was watching, too! Oh, why did this make her so hot? She moaned loudly, sucking harder, slurping at him, drawing her mouth off and seeing strings of saliva stretch between her lips and his cock before she greedily took him back deep inside.

Stacey slid her head up and down as they fell into a sensuous, delicious rhythm for a long while—Dave oh so gently but firmly pumping her mouth while holding her head and caressing her hair, Stacey blissfully moaning as her mouth rose and fell on his hard cock. She kept her tongue moving softly on the underside, licking harder there, noticing that made him moan and his hands clamp down a little more tightly on her head.

It was almost like they were fucking... it felt so right to open her mouth wider, and get him deeper, relaxing her throat and swallowing as much of him as she could. She wanted him inside her, all the way.

Dave closed his eyes and threw his head back at the sight of Stacey deep-throating his cock. "Oh fuck, baby! That's it, baby girl, oh just like that!"

After several minutes, Dave moaned "Oh god, baby, you have to stop... I'm going to come."

It felt so natural, so easy and perfect to Stacey to then lift her mouth off him and slide back on the bed and open her legs wide for him, and slip from this wonderful oral pleasure to really making love. Stacey held out her hands to him, saying "Come here, come here, Daddy... I need you inside me... "

Dave quickly tore his clothes off and then slid forward, nudging her legs open. Jesus fucking Christ, he could not help thinking, she looked so hot like this. Her whole body was soft and glowing; her round rosy breasts were swollen and juicy and her nipples rock hard with excitement; and her vagina, so beautiful with intense, needy arousal, normally pink, was now a deep rose color as it was engorged, open and waiting for him to fuck her; he held his arms straight and strong above her shoulders, directing his raging hard cock to her slit, and said "Daddy loves you, baby girl" as he let his hips sink down and his throbbing muscle slide so easily and fully into her body.

"Uhhhhhh!" Dave let out a deep groan. God, what a hot fuck she was tonight!

Stacey cried out in pleasure and immediately wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and ass, drawing him in, as deep as he could go, until he was fully buried inside and she felt his pubic hair nestle against her pussy lips.

He immediately started pumping her, slow at first and then faster and harder as his shaking arms held him above her face. He fucked her, watching her, looking into her eyes, taking in every detail of her obvious pleasure as she looked up at him. Every stroke, every thrust, brought a gasp from her and made her eyes widen in deep delight.

He couldn't help saying, each time he pumped her hot, wet pussy, "You like that? You like that, baby girl?"

As he looked down at her, Dave felt his cock twitch and jump and swell up as a sudden thought came into his head. Just like Stacey, he found himself thinking about others—the men from their encounter this evening, that little cabal—those rich, powerful, arrogant men who knew them but did not know about this.

If those fuckheads only knew he was fucking his sexy daughter and she was going to come on his cock any minute!

The very thought brought him to an urgent peak of need, and he pulled out quickly, whispering at Stacey to "turn over, on your hands and knees, baby." He got behind her and grabbed her hips tightly and started fucking her hard, from behind, harder and faster as Stacey cried out.

Dave grunted and groaned, unable to get enough of her tight wet pussy, and unable to stop thinking about those men watching him fuck his daughter. It drove him crazy. It only took a few minutes before he had to come. Her long slow sucking had brought him so close.

"Fuck!" he roared out as he felt his orgasm nearing. "Oh fuck take your Daddy's hot cum, Stacey, you're such a hot, sexy fuck! Oh Jesus!" he yelled as his cum started spurting into her. "Oh take that fucking cum, baby, take it!" Dave simply couldn't help the stream of dirty words exploding from his mouth! He heard Stacey make a long, hard, deep guttural moan of ecstasy as she came. Jesus Christ! They both felt it, at the same time, and throbbed and came together, merging their unstoppable love and need for each other and giving in to the most carnal passion. His cum coated her womb, over and over, as Stacey lay open and prone beneath him, still and passive and receptive.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,517 Followers