The Internship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

Dave moaned, sweating and wiped out, as he collapsed on top of her. "Fuck, baby girl!" he said, pulling her into a tight hug and laughing with relief and release. "Mmmmmmm!" He hugged her, seeing and hearing her laughing with pleasure as well, as they soon fell into a warm, satisfying, invigorating rest.

+++

Meanwhile, as Daddy and daughter were just melting into a delicious sleep, across town Preston Blackwell was up late in his private study, with the door locked. He lived in an enormous mansion in the best section of town, where his wife had grown up in the very same house. It was her Daddy's house, and his in-laws' wedding gift to them. He hated it. It was huge and stuffy. He would have preferred a smaller, more modern place—one like Dave's.

He swore under his breath. David Wilson haunted him. Every fucking time he thought about what he really wanted in life, he had to admit Dave had it.

Like Dave, he loathed his family: his rich, hardass father, pressuring him every second of his life; his cold bitch of a mother; the aristocratic uncles, grandparents and cousins who inspected and commented on his every word and gesture—he hated them all. In fact he had tried to run away from home many times, when he was younger. He'd tried in many ways to escape, but his attempts at being truly independent had all resulted in failure.

And there was Dave, flaunting the fact that he was everything Preston was not: independent, self-made and free. And everyone knew about Dave's reputation with women. He was unattached, and he could and did get any hot piece of ass he wanted. Preston couldn't stand it, especially when he thought of his icy cold wife. He'd never been able to stand it. His only recourse had been to taunt Dave about his trashy origins. Even he admitted that was pretty lame, but he just couldn't help it. That fucker had everything.

Including, now that he knew her, Stacey.

Preston was boiling with conflicting emotions. There was nothing in this world he wanted more than to bring David Wilson down, destroy him! Whatever small part he played in that filled him with happiness.

But then... there was her.

His heart as well as his cock filled with pleasure when he thought of Stacey Wilson. She was so sweet. So beautiful. He wanted to fuck her so badly... but he also wanted to protect her.

Perhaps there was some way he could shield her from the coming storm.

His wife and daughters were sleeping in the dark house, and just as he had for the past several nights, he listened intently to make sure he was entirely alone. His hand slid down to his pants, quickly slipping them off. He took out his cock, which was already hard and glistening with cum, thinking about Stacey. He began to jerk himself off, picturing those shiny, slippery breasts spilling out of her bikini. He pictured her whispering to him as she got down on her knees in front of him, saying, "Let me, Daddy..." Oh God! He moaned as his cock swelled unbearably. Stacey taking his cock in her pretty little mouth! Stacey lying next to him, naked. Stacey on top of him, riding him. Stacey kissing him, saying, "I love you, Daddy... "

He felt his orgasm erupt at the thought of those words. The cum just shot out of the tip of cock at the idea of Stacey calling him "Daddy." It flew up in big arcs all over his cherry wood desk, his papers, is jacket, but he didn't care because he was coming so hard.

Dear God he wanted her, like he'd never wanted any woman in his life!

+++

The next day, Stacey and Dave woke up laughing and flirting and teasing each other. Each glance towards each other was hot and dirty and sexy. Their happiness made the "problems" Dave was facing seem so much easier to confront. It was such trivial bullshit, compared to their love.

"So!" said Dave, over coffee, as he stood behind Stacey at the breakfast table and stroked her shoulders. "What is my sleuth up to today?"

Stacey leaned her head far back and Dave bent down to kiss her.

"I'm going to lie out, in my bikini, looking over my-"

"Files." Dave finished the sentence for her. "Right. Ok, well, baby girl, Daddy is going to head into the office again."

"Ok."

He kissed her again. "Don't work too hard. But if you can, try to find something concrete. We need it. Ok, baby?"

"Yes... I'll see you later."

As Stacey settled in outside by the pool, Dave headed to the office.

He spent the day going over his financial statements, once again. As he took in the dismal evidence of his sinking income, and the knowledge of both the huge inventory payment and the "big deal" he had looming ahead of him, he felt the pressure building. A lot was riding on what he found out tomorrow. He prayed that his two girls, Joyce and Stacey, could really shed some light on this. He felt it to be true and indisputable, but could they find enough in time? What was going to happen? What did the old guard of the local aristocracy have in store for him?

He felt like he was at a crossroads. There was always the option of selling. He could sell his businesses tomorrow for a small fortune, and retire at the ripe old age of 45. This was appealing to him. He could spend more time with Stacey... they could travel, be together. And for once he'd be free of these bullshit competitive games.

But the franchise... he'd be leaving a legacy. His name, all over the country. His shops, his mechanics, his methods. He couldn't deny the notion of a national David Wilson Enterprises meant something to him... did he want to give that all up? Wealth and power beyond anything he'd imagined. And it would mean he had finally left his past behind him, once and for all. That he could for once let go and just live...

He was pondering these questions as he headed to the garage late in the day, and wasn't watching where he was going. He turned a corner and ran right into Fred.

"Whoah. I'm sorry."

"Dave!" Fred looked so startled. "What are you doing here!"

It was the first time Dave had seen him alone since so much had come to light. His first instinct was to do to Fred the same thing he'd done to Preston, but he held back. This man was a snake. A dangerous, deadly snake. Above all he must not suspect that Dave was onto him.

"Oh you know I was away for a week. Just haven't had a chance to catch up so came in today. Lots of e-mails and voicemails."

"Yeah, I hear you. Same here. I was out on Friday."

They stood awkwardly for a moment. Before he even realized he was doing it, Dave decided to force things to a head.

"Before I forget, Paula left the Quarterly Reports on my desk, and I think we should go over them. How's Wednesday?"

"Should be fine."

"Excellent. I'll tell Paula to set up a meeting in the afternoon. Have a good night."

Yes, but we won't be talking about any damn reports, thought Dave. It was time to get this out in the open.

Dumb shit, thought Fred.Those will be the last Quarterly Reports I ever go over with you.

Later that night, Stacey was wrapped in Dave's arms, lying on his bare chest, while he stroked her hair and they talked, softly.

Stacey said drowsily, "This has been a very strange internship."

Dave laughed. "Yes, I suppose so."

"I'm so glad you suggested it," she said, kissing his hands.

"So am I, baby girl, so am I."

+++

Monday morning arrived with Joyce and Stacey, armed with folders and files, waiting outside Dave's office. He was still on a conference call and asked them to wait for their meeting to begin.

As they sat outside, both Paula and Kathy were there, Kathy "pretending" to be talking business with Paula but in reality keeping an eye on Stacey, as she well knew. Stacey eyed them, remembering everything she'd heard and seen in the last few weeks. Paula was staring daggers at her, as usual.

Just then Dave opened the door.

"Come on in, ladies. Kathy, Stacey's going to move back up next to Joyce's work station. Can you set that up, please? And Paula, I'd appreciate it if you could scan and e-mail these—"

He plopped a huge stack of papers on her desk.

"I need them done in an hour. Thank you."

In reality Dave just wanted them both gone and out of earshot.

Inside, he extended a hand to Joyce. "It's been a while. I hope you have some good news for me."

"Hi, Dave. Well... Let's sit down, shall we?"

"Go ahead..."

"Ok, Dave, well have you ever heard of 'siphoning'?"

"I have!" Stacey interjected.

Dave gave her an amused look. "Oh yes? Do go on!"

"People used to do that at the store!"

Joyce looked at her, "Please continue!"

"That's when someone under reports how much money they've made on a sale."

"Yeah? Keep going, baby girl."

Joyce took note of the terminology, but neither Dave nor Stacey seemed to have realized Dave's little slip.

"Well we have a sort of older system at the shop. The employees would ring things up at the register, but only after the payment was received did they enter it into the computer. So... someone could pay maybe $100 for some clothes, but the employee would only actually report $80, and pocket the rest. And unless I caught it or saw them doing it, no one would be any wiser."

"Yes. It was much more common in the days before computers. Nowadays it's a little more tricky, but it's the same principle," said Joyce. "You're skimming off the actual funds that come in and declaring a different amount. That's what Fred's been doing, Dave, on a larger scale."

"Well, I've been gathering this. How did you find it out? And do you have any proof?"

"Well I started by just looking over all the bank accounts Fred has been accessing on a regular basis. And before long one caught my eye. It's relatively new, opened up two years ago, and I had never seen it before. It was called 'David Wilson Enterprises Discretionary Fund.' What's that? That's what I mean about him being stupid. That's a suspicious name."

"I thought it needed a close examination of the flows in and out, and a few things caught my eye. For example, in normal accounts, the money flows out as well as in, as the company uses it. These aren't savings accounts! They should be active, rather than static. But with this one, the money's going in but it's not being used for anything. It's just sitting there. And it's not the only one. I've found two other ones just like it."

"It's a little shell game. He's moving and shifting your money around, electronically, but only with the intent of building up these accounts, not for actually doing any business with that money. But here's the key thing. Whereas all your other, official accounts are being recorded in your financial reports, these are not. This money is not being reported, because it's not being used. It's just being siphoned off to accumulate. Which of course means it's not being reported on the corporate tax returns filed with the IRS, so none of this revenue is being reported as taxable income."

"It's theft, plain and simple."

"Can you tell me how much, Joyce?"

"$2.5 million, and that's just what I've managed to find."

"Fuck!" Dave swore. "How nice. That's almost exactly what I need to make my inventory payment this year. Those are my 'missing funds.'"

"Yes, but there's one more thing, Dave, which has me very concerned."

"Yes?"

"He's using your authorization codes to set all this up."

"What?"

"Yes, this is why I told Stacey you have to be very careful. You gave me your personal PINS and security codes, and I had to use some of them to find all this out."

"So... what does this mean?"

"Well, who's to say Fred isn't trying to make it look like you're embezzling from your own company? And also, it would obviously appear that you're attempting to under report corporate income and evade taxes!"

Dave and Stacey looked directly at each other.

"What?" said Joyce. "What's going on?"

"That's exactly what I've come to suspect."

Dave filled Joyce in on everything he and Stacey had figured out, and everything Stacey had heard in her little eavesdropping session. And, of course, he told her about the letter regarding Fred's dismissal.

"Whew..." said Joyce, taking in this information. "Jesus, Dave. This makes sense. If an investigator started looking into this, they could tell that someone was embezzling, or trying to, but as to who exactly is doing

it... the finger points to you as much as to Fred."

"Or he could even say that I told him to do it, couldn't he?"

"Yes. In the end, it could just come down to a 'he said/she said'. He could say you 'made' him do it, or you were in on it together."

"How the fuck did he get my private codes?"

Stacey cut in. "How do you think? Paula and Kathy. Obviously Paula knows how to get on your computer. She knows everything. Kathy could come in here and rifle through your things. I'm sure that's why they were brought in—among other reasons."

Dave said, "And what do you think they were putting on my computer? Or in my files?"

"Who knows?" said Joyce. "Imagine this: a forged letter, from you to Fred, telling him to set up that so-called 'Discretionary Fund.' Or another thing: they could be going into your accounts and entering false numbers, moving funds around. Say... putting into your private accounts the exact same amount being taken from a company account."

"Those fuckers!" Stacey cried.

"Calm down, honey," Dave said.

Without quite being conscious of it, Stacey had moved closer to Dave and was leaning on him and rubbing his back, comforting him, and he was leaning back into her soft hips.

Dave had his head resting in his hands, thinking. Finally he looked up, "Ok, enough. Tell me one thing, Joyce. Do I have enough, right now, to confront that SOB?"

"To confront him, yes. You know you didn't do it. You know you didn't give him those codes. The problem is if you're going to try and prosecute him. I don't think you have enough proof in that case."

"I'm not worried about that. I want to get this out in the open, between me and him. Are you available Wednesday afternoon?"

"Of course."

"Then be up here, with everything you've got. He may think he's screwing me, but we've got a lot on him."

Stacey said, irritated, "But what about all my stuff! My files! I haven't told you everything."

Dave seemed exhausted, but he was just so mad he couldn't hear anything more at the moment. He was simply overwhelmed with all he had heard to that point.

"Honey, not now, ok? Bring what you have to the meeting on Wednesday, all right?"

Stacey said, "Fine! If that's the case, I'm going to go do some more research, if you don't mind!"

She was sick of Dave not taking her investigations seriously. She decided to head down to Accounting and speak to Josh and show him what she'd learned. Maybe he'd listen!

+++

Stacey spent the whole day down in Accounting with Josh, and didn't even see Dave until the drive home, where she was noticeably cool.

At a stop light, Dave said, "You're mad at me."

Stacey glanced at him. "Ya think?"

Dave had had arguments with Stacey before, and he knew she got in "moods." Then again, she had a reason.

"I'm sorry, honey, really."

"It's fine. And I don't want to talk about it." And she didn't. Stacey had discovered some things with Josh and gotten her files in order, but she was done trying to get him to listen. When the time was right, she'd speak up. But she was very angry at Daddy.

"Well if it's 'fine' why are you pouting?"

"I'm not 'pouting.'" she said, glaring at him. "I don't 'pout.'"

"Ok, you're not pouting. But you're glaring."

"You don't trust me. You don't believe in me."

"Now that's not true, honey. I'm sorry. I was just very angry. But can you tell me now? Please?"

"Now you want to know. No. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

They drove home in silence.

Later, Stacey was lying on his bed in underwear and a tiny little t-shirt reading when he came in to bed. He got undressed, stripping down to a t-shirt and boxers, and curled up behind her. She wanted to ignore him, but he reached over and slid his big warm hand over her stomach and kissed her neck. He whispered, "I can't go to sleep with you mad at me, baby girl."

His hands slid down to her mound and cupped it through her cotton panties.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Will you let me prove to you how much I love you?" Dave said, as his hand reached into her panties, and found her wet and open for him.

He kissed her neck, shoulders, arms, sliding down and down, and nudging her legs apart.

"Let me prove it to you, baby... lie back now."

Stacy tossed her book aside and sighed, as she reached down and sunk her fingers into his curly hair, and brought his head tight between her legs. She moaned as he pulled her underwear off, and spread her wide.

"Let me show you, baby, just how much Daddy loves you..."

Dave buried his face between her legs, licking and tonguing her slit, her beautiful open vagina, making love to her tenderly with his tongue, until he had brought her to the edge moaning and squirming and squeezing him hard with her thighs. Only then did he draw her hot, wet, swollen clit into his mouth and suck, hard, until he made her come. Then he slid up to her, taking her face in his hands and kissing her, swirling his tongue in her mouth, so she could taste her own arousal and pleasure and his lips and tongue.

"Nothing can come between us, baby," he murmured, "Nothing..."

"Now, tell me everything."

Dave and Stacey conferred into the night, and for that and the next night, preparing for their confrontation with Fred on Wednesday.

+++

When Wednesday came, Dave had another morning meeting with Stacey and Joyce, where they did much of their last minute strategizing, and then informed Paula and Kathy to be at his office late in the day.

Over lunch, Kathy said to Paula, "What's this about, do you think?"

"I don't know! It's got me worried."

"You don't think he... knows, do you?"

"I don't see how. It's been six months."

Kathy hissed. "Why did I let you talk me into this!"

"Oh, so it's my fault. No one forced you. And like I had anything to do with your choice. Everyone knows you're fucking Fred."

"I'm not just 'fucking' him! We're in love."

Paula looked at her. God she was dumb. "Well, keep believing that. Let's see what happens at this 'meeting.'"

Later, they were gathered outside Dave's office waiting when Fred came to join them. He appeared nonchalant, but when he saw them standing there nervously he was immediately alert.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Dave wants to see us. ALL of us."

Fred immediately knew that Dave knew. And he prepared himself.

+++

Dave opened the door and ushered them into his office. He gestured to his leather couch. "Have a seat."

He wasted no time. He stood behind his desk, leaning over a bit and placing his arms straight up and resting on his palms.

Dave began, "There are some activities and actions taking place in this office that have come to my attention that need to be addressed.

You all know Joyce, and my daughter Stacey. I wanted them to be present for this."

Both Joyce and Stacey had dressed for the occasion in smashing business suits and intimidating heels—Joyce in power red, Stacey in sexy black.

Dave eyed the three conspirators, considering how to proceed. He looked at them with steely ice. Fred was sitting back looking arrogant and completely unrattled, as if it were all so entertaining. Paula was sitting straight up holding her hands in a tight fist, her lips tense, and a look of combative defiance on her face. Kathy looked like she was about to cry. Dave turned to Fred, on instinct, deciding the best thing to do was zero in on the ringleader and attack the problem head on.

"Fred, you've been my CFO for ten years. In all that time, I have placed enormous trust in you. I've given you free rein. After all, we were friends. Who better to place in the second most powerful position in this company? I trusted you completely."

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers