The Interpeter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But who are you knowing to get such invitation?"

Just then Dave Harrington and a very distinguished gentleman approached them and Dave said, "Colonel. If I might interrupt? I'd like to introduce Ambassador Steven Barrett. Mr. Ambassador, Colonel Keith Langston, U.S. Marine Corps, retired, and his lovely date, Ms. Oksana Kolovchenko."

"I don't need any introduction, Dave. Colonel Langston and I go way back. Keith, how have you been? It's good to see you, my friend."

"You, too, Mr. Ambassador."

"Come on! Knock it off. It's still Steve to you and always will be. When's the last time we saw one another?"

"That would have been on my last inspection here when you were the military attache at the embassy. I followed your career and saw that you made captain then rear admiral, retired and went to the State Department. Next thing I know, you're chief of mission in Ukraine. Not bad for a Squid!"

"And who is this stunning beauty with you, Keith?

"Steve, this is my lovely girlfriend, Oksana Kolovchenko. We only recently met but she's made quite the impression on this old Marine, I must say."

"I can see why. Oksana, you are a very lovely woman," Barrett said in Ukrainian.

"You speak Ukrainian. I'm impressed," Oksana said in her native language. "I'm actually the lucky one. This handsome man next to me is the one who's made the real impression."

"It's so good to meet you, Oksana, and it was great to see you again, Keith. I hope you'll both have a great time. And don't worry, I won't forget."

"What is this he won't be forgetting?" Oksana asked.

"Oh, just that we need to spend some time together catching up. That's all," he lied.

For the next twenty minutes, they walked around and mingled with the other guests and embassy staff. Dinner lasted just at an hour and Oksana was thrilled to be part of something so formal and yet so intimate. After a brief break, the dancing began.

For the next two hours, Langston and Oksana danced, sipped champagne, and found themselves having an unbelievably good time. Just before midnight, the Ambassador asked for everyone's attention and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being here tonight. It's been wonderful seeing and meeting all of you. I have an announcement if you'll give me just a moment. I'd like to introduce a special guest tonight who unexpectedly graced us with his presence. Well, actually, it's his lovely date, Oksana, who's done the gracing." There was polite laughter before he continued. "I've known retired Marine Colonel Keith Langston for almost 15 years now. I won't bore you with his many accomplishments in the Marine Corps or with regard to arms control. I'll just introduce him as a close, personal friend. Keith?"

Langston was a modest man and the applause embarrassed him. He raised his arm slightly, nodded, and smiled politely. He stood next to the ambassador who said, "Keith, the floor is yours."

Oksana said, "Wait! Where are you going? I don't want to stand here by myself." He took her hand and pulled her along with him.

Langston took the mic and said, "Thank you, Mr. Ambassador. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting all of you yet but those who know me know I lost my wife, Kim, the love of my life, a few years back to breast cancer. She was truly the best friend and I ever had and her lost nearly killed me, too. I guess one could say I buried myself in my work and never gave a thought to ever loving another woman again. About a month ago, I made the decision to come to Ukraine as part of tour group with the intention of perhaps meeting a Ukrainian woman. I had a lot of reservations but also a lot of hope. Hope, as they say, springs eternal. I was beyond fortunate to meet someone and she is here with me tonight and I'd like to introduce you to her."

Oksana was shaking her head and mouthing, "NO, NO!" to Langston who smiled and ignored her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the new love of my life, Oksana Kolovchenko." She stood next to him and although she was again blushing ever-so-slightly, her radiant smile overshadowed the discomfort she was feeling. There was more applause.

"Thank you, everyone. Although I haven't known her all that long, I haven't felt the way I feel about Oksana since the death of wife. As I said, I honestly thought I would never feel that way again." He turned and looked at Oksana who was smiling a nervous kind of smile.

He took her hand as Dave Harrington grabbed the mic and held it for him. He turned toward her and took her hands in his as he said, "Oksana. I was captivated by your beauty but I fell in love with your heart. You have made me feel alive again and you've made me feel loved again."

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue box and opened it. Inside was a very large solitaire diamond ring made of white gold. He got down on one knee and said in Russian, "Oksana, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Her hands were trembling and her eyes had again teared up. She was smiling and crying and all the while shaking. The moment he finished speaking she shrieked, "Yes! Of course I will marry you! I love you, too!"

He slipped the ring on her finger, stood, and then kissed her like he had never kissed her before. The room erupted in loud applause and cheering. The ambassador grabbed the mic again and said, "Congratulations to Keith and Oksana. This next dance is for you, our newly engaged couple!"

It was just after 2am when they arrived at his hotel. "Will you stay with me?" he asked her.

"I will never leave you again," she said.

As they got ready for bed, Oksana put her arms around him and said, "I am not knowing what it is you want for bed partner. I am not even knowing much about how to be pleasing man. But I am very much wanting to make him happy. Can you teach me how to make you happy, Кит?"

Langston had her undress him. Slowly. She removed his jacket. A long kiss followed. Then the cuff links. Another kiss. Then the shirt followed by more kissing. This continued until he was wearing only his underwear. Then he undressed her until she was only in her bra and panties. "You look so beautiful to me," he said as he kissed her again.

He carefully unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then he sat her on the edge of the bed and slipped off her panties exposing her beautiful pink pussy surrounded by a tuft of soft, blonde hair. "It's so beautiful," he said in Russian. "You are so beautiful."

He removed his own underwear and exposed his ample manhood to his new finance. She looked down at his member then put her hands over her mouth. "Oh, my God! It is so big! I am never seeing such big....член." "Chlyen was the polite word for it which meant "member." He realized she didn't know the word for it in English so he sat next to her and took her hand and placed on it there.

"The bedroom word for член in English is cock, sweetheart."

Oksana smiled because the Russian work "kak" means "how." He knew that from now on every time she said that word in Russian, she would think of his cock. Just as funny was that the Russian word for cock was <<хуй>> which was pronounced hooey. He'd laughed nearly every time he heard someone say, "That's a bunch of hooey" even though no one else had any idea what was so funny.

"I like your...cock. It is very nice," she said warmly as she ran her slender fingers up and down its length and then wrapped around its girth.

He laid her down and kissed her. He wanted to make sure Oksana learned to directly associate his touch with her pleasure. His could wait. He spent a very long time exploring her body inch by inch while stopping at key points along the way to shower a lot of extra attention on them. By the time his fingers made their way to the open slit between her slim legs, she was soaking wet and moaning softly.

"How do you say word for this part of woman's body? I am knowing only word vagina and this cannot be romantic word," she asked softly.

"This is your...pussy."

Oksana giggled. "So I have kitty cat between legs?"

Langston explained that kitty was another, more polite word for it and that 'pussy' was a bedroom word rarely used in public. Regardless of what it was called, he spent a great deal of time there touching, kissing, licking, and massaging. Oksana had never had an orgasm before unless she caused it herself. This was the first time a man had ever shown her what her body was capable of. And she liked it very much.

After her first orgasm, she wanted sex. "Please give me big cock in pussy!" she panted.

"Not yet," Langston whispered. "You have a lot more to learn. Will you trust me?" he said as he stayed parked down south.

Oksana moaned softly, "Mmmm. Yes. I will always be trusting you, Кит. Please help me to learn everything more."

Langston brought her to a second orgasm then slowly toward a third. Finally, he pulled himself up and held himself above her. He kissed her deeply then said, "Take my cock in your hand and use it like my tongue on your pussy."

Oksana reached down with her small hand and took his huge dick and began using the tip of it to pleasure herself. "Оу—боже мой!" Oh, my God! "I want cock inside pussy. Tell me how to say...ебй меня."

Langston said, "You say, 'fuck me.' Say that for me, honey. Say, 'fuck me.'"

Oksana was pulling so hard on his cock trying to get him inside of her that she wasn't hitting her clit very often but she no longer cared. "Oh, god! Please fuck me! I want you to fuck pussy with big cock. Please!"

Langston finally obliged her and for the first time in years, his mammoth member slid inside of a warm, wet canal. He'd forgotten just how good that felt as he slowly drove it home inch by inch making sure not to hurt her. All of this was to ensure she related everything he did to her to her own pleasure. For the next half hour, he hammered her in every position possible. He wouldn't let her (or himself) cum until he was sure she was ready. He'd get her close, stop, then start again. She was literally begging to cum again but he told her she was not in control in the bedroom with him. When he knew she could take no more, he mounted her missionary style and kissed her very deeply. At the same time, he shoved his cock ahead full throttle and lifted up to hit her clit as he pounded away at her pussy. Oksana was moaning and calling out in Russian until Langston felt her body tense. At that moment, he took her all the way to the hilt until she spasmed and bucked and shuddered. Then he pulled out and came all over her tits but not her face. He would wait until he sure she was okay with that before doing something that might set her back.

Both of them were panting hard as lay down next to her. He grabbed some tissue for her and Oksana cleaned off most of his sticky goo.

"I am liking you to fuck me very much, Кит," she told him as she tossed the tissue on the floor. "I am so happy this night."

"So am, my love. So am I."

They spent several days in Kiev with her parents and the nights making love. Even her mother didn't recognize her the first time she brought Langston home to visit. Her hair and makeup were so different and so new they had to hear her speak before welcoming her in. They also knew this man was generous by the way their daughter was dressed. The clothes, the shoes, the bags, and the jewelry were all signs of money. They were concerned about his sincerity and intentions until they got to know him and from then on they welcomed him as part of the family. They weren't at all bothered by their difference in age even though her father was just two years his senior. Their only real concern was the fact they knew this man would take their daughter away from them. He promised to send her home for regular visits which was the best he could offer. It wouldn't be enough, he knew, but they were also excited that their little girl had found someone so kind and generous and all any parent wants for their child is a better life. Langston would give that to their daughter.

While he was there he had Oksana convince them to let him do some small but important things for them. Their refrigerator barely worked. They had no television. Their car was a wreck. Before they left, there was a brand new Siemens refrigerator-freezer in their kitchen, a modest TV with a new antenna in their living/dining room, and the car's engine was in excellent shape.

After a teary goodbye, Langston took her on a month-long rail tour of Europe then flew her back to South Carolina where they were married in small ceremony with a few close friends. She had willingly signed the pre-nuptial agreement Langston's attorney had prepared in English and which he had translated into Ukrainian. This confirmed what Langston already knew. Oksana wasn't after his money.

For the next six months, their lives were lived the same way as that slow dance and that first time of lovemaking in his hotel room. With passion and fire and...love. They sailed, went scuba diving off the Keys in Florida, parasailed, parachuted, and he even taught her how to drive. She asked for a little Toyota Corolla and Langston tried not to laugh. The tutoring sessions were helping a lot but her English was still rough around the edges. "Why is this so funny?" she demanded. "It's practical car and not too expensive."

"Because it isn't safe, sweetheart. You need something bigger to protect you. I won't have you driving a tin can on wheels."

"Okay, fine. Then I'll take this car," she said pointing a luxury model Camry.

"I'd prefer you were in an armored car or at least a Suburban but if this is what you want, then it's yours." She chose a light blue color which he hated but as long as it made his pretty young wife happy, it was fine with him.

The second six months were just as enjoyable but spent at a slower pace. In her own way, Oksana was driven like Langston had been throughout his career. She really went to town on her tutoring by taking a page from her husband's playbook. She wanted to speak flawlessly and without an accent. She'd heard Keith tell her more than once that was impossible but she saw impossible as a challenge. Langston couldn't listen when Ellen, her tutor, would make her repeat something over and over and over until she got it right. For Langston, that process was like making sausage. All you wanted to see was the end result. In Oksana's case, it was eventually going to be something delicious.

Shortly after their first anniversary, they took a two-week vacation back to Ukraine and spent it with her parents. They also spent a good deal of money upgrading their modest apartment with things like a new washer and dryer, a dishwasher, a huge flatscreen TV, and a DVD player. They resisted mightily at first but after Oksana's constant pleading, finally gave in. They returned home to Beaufort with plans to take some time and relax and maybe do a little fishing.

Another two years came and went and both of them were happier than they could ever remember. Langston tried not to compare life with Oksana to life with Kim. There would never be another Kim. That was a given. But life with Oksana was pretty damn great. She was fun, she was smart, she was loyal, and she had a voracious appetite for sex. In that sense, she was every bit Kim's match. They had sex so often Langston wrote off first time or two he felt a bit of twinge after ejaculating. It happened a few more times but he chalked it up to an overworked prostate. It wasn't so much painful as it was a slight sting. A little jab of sorts. What did trouble him was how the last time they'd had sex, he'd had a little bit of delay getting his Johnson to get with the program. That was a first. Then again, he wasn't exactly a kid and after all, they had those little blue pills if his dick decided not to cooperate. All things considered, he couldn't be happier.

As they lay in bed together after a particularly fun time of lovemaking, Oksana asked him, "You never did tell me what this fantasy of yours is, honey. Can you share it with me?" She lifted up on one elbow so she could look into his handsome face while running her hand through his graying chest hair.

"Ah, right. I did say I'd tell you one day. It's not something I'd ever pursue. It really is just a fantasy."

"So there's no reason for you not to tell me then, huh?" she teased. "Maybe I will like this fantasy, too. You never know, right?"

Her English was improving every day and he was very proud of her. She ran her hands down his chest to his stomach then said, "Don't make me tickle you to get you to tell me." As soon as her nails touched the side of his body he flinched. He had no tolerance for tickling. She didn't need to go much further before h gave in.

"Okay! Okay. Stop that! I hate being tickled."

"Yes, but I love doing it to you." She ran her long nails all the say across his abdomen which nearly caused him to fly out of bed.

"Jesus Christ! Stop that, will you? I'll tell. I'll tell." He pulled her close and lay her head across his massive chest. The hair was gray but the pecs were still thick and hard. He stroked her hair which she'd kept short since he first had it styled for her. It was just the perfect cut for her face.

"Okay. My fantasy—and keep in mind it's just that—a fantasy—is to...well...it would be very exciting to um...you know...see you...um...be with someone else."

She raised her head and said, "Oh, okay. This is the way you get other woman in bedroom. You are sneaky bastard, huh?"

She was smiling but told him, "But that's not my fantasy. I think some women are very beautiful but I don't have interest in having sex with them." She reached down and took his flaccid dick in her hand and said, "Because they don't have one of these."

Langston gasped and said, "That's not my fantasy, either, sweetheart."

She stopped stroking him and looked right at him. "Then what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I don't fantasize about you and another woman."

As the light came on, Oksana sat up in bed and said, "Keith? Are you saying you want to see me get fucked by other man? Is that your fantasy?" She clearly wasn't angry but she was no longer teasing. She wasn't even smiling.

He could tell she was confused and perhaps even hurt. "I'm sorry, honey. But you told me you wanted to know so I told you. I was just being honest."

Oksana wasn't looking at him as she said, "But if you love me, how can you ask me to do this thing with other man? How can I be most important thing to you if you can so easily share me this way?"

He pulled her close and said, "First of all, I'm not asking you to do this, okay? This is just a fantasy. Secondly, when two people love each other more than anything else, they know that nothing can ever change that. When they have sex, they're making love. It's special. It's intimate. It's the ultimate in sharing. But sex isn't synonymous with love in many cases. For instance, if you went to the gym and worked out with another man, would that mean you love him?"

"No, of course not. But working out is not sex!"

"No, but in some ways, sex is like working out. It's only making love when you actually love the person you're having sex with. Otherwise, it's just a physical activity although it can be a lot more exciting to watch than two people doing bench presses at the gym. So unless one believes in God and that kind of morality, then all that matters is how the two of them feel. If doing something like this hurt one of them, it would be wrong. If both agree it's okay, there is nothing 'wrong' with it."

Oksana didn't laugh. "Okay, that makes sense. But why do you need to watch me? Can't you watch some kind of porno movie on internet and watch some other girl get excited?"

Langston stroked her short hair. She was so fucking beautiful. "I don't love those other women. I don't want to see their faces when they're turned on. Besides, most of that crap is staged. It's phony. That doesn't interest me when the most beautiful woman on earth lives right here with me. No fantasy would mean anything with any other woman because there's only one woman I love and adore. I'd want to see what she looks like when I make love to her but because I'm busy satisfying her, that's not possible. The only time I can ever really see your pretty face is when I'm on top of you and even then I can't take it all in. I want to know what you look like when you're totally turned on. The way you move, they way you look. That's my fantasy."

1...45678...11