All Comments on 'The Intruders Pt. 02'

by ZennaSwallows

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love it

Once Brandon realized he would cum with a cock in his ass he knew that he was now Brandi with a pussy and will do anything for more cock in her cunt. It is great turning straight guys into cock and cum luving sluts. They'll do just about anything to get that same feeling of that first time cuming hands free with a cock or even two cocks in their cunt. Miles and miles of cock on the road ahead for Brandi.

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 1 year ago

Love this story. This is one of the hottest on Literotica right now. I look forward to more in this series.💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just dumb. The robbers have a knife, not a gun and even being too dumb to miss his chances to escape, he just needs to bite one of the intruders dick off, get the knife and go after the other. He's already concluded his girlfriend is a whore so no loss there. Besides no thieves would spend that much time in that place. It's just not believable. I'm sorry, a straight guy would have fought alot harder against homosexual robbers using a knife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

was wonderin bout that.mmhmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZennaSwallows@ZennaSwallows
I'm a writer of erotic fiction, almost of all of it dealing with forced feminisation, a topic of inexhaustible fascination to me. Please feel free to get in touch with me at zennaswallows@gmail.com. I'm currently working on the fourth chapter of Trapped in Number Six and hope...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES