The Intruders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as I looked down, beneath his legs, I could watch him penetrate me and gaze in despair at my own hard, twitching little organ.

"Come on Brandi," breathed Ken, "tell Dave what you want..."

He was kneeling on the bed right beside my head, his big cock wrapped in his fist, slowly pumping it. With a thrill, I realised that I couldn't see Kristina. Perhaps they'd forgotten about her. Maybe she could go and get help?

Desperate to distract him, I did what I was asked.

"Come on Dave," I almost yelled, my breath coming in short bursts. "Fuck me," I panted. "Fuck me harder! I want your fucking cum, inside me, all the way inside me..."

The young man responded with a snarl and increased his efforts. To help distract his older companion, I reached up and grabbed his manhood, taking over the job of stroking it and periodically bringing it to my lips to kiss and lick.

Anything was better than the thought of its huge girth being crammed into my ass, regardless of much Dave may have widened my passage.

The next few minutes passed in a blur of action and intense sensations, which even afterwards I struggled to piece together.

I knew that at some point Dave must have shot his load, simply from the noises he made and by the extra depths that he somehow managed to plumb in my poor ass. But I couldn't feel his ejaculation, and nor could I see much, because by this stage Ken was either coming or had already come all over my face.

There seemed to be spunk everywhere - on my ruby red lips, over my tinted hair, and in my heavily made up eyes, where it mixed with the mascara in my lashes and gummed them shut.

And I also felt it on my belly - because I too had come for a second time, my balls aching as the semen was squeezed out of them in some way that I still couldn't understand, though I couldn't say when exactly this had happened...

I must have fainted for a few seconds, because the next thing I knew I was sitting up in bed, released from any weight on top of me, and desperately trying to clear the semen from my eyes. My vision finally cleared enough to reveal the two intruders kneeling on either side of me, their big cocks dripping and feral grins on their faces.

I didn't need any instruction, but simply sighed and began the task of licking them clean. Even as I completed the loathsome task, however, swallowing every drop of cum that I could harvest, I could feel a faint surge of hope.

There was still no sign of Kristina, and the two men's attention still seemed to be focused completely on me. Maybe, just maybe...

"You seem to be getting quite the taste for it, Brandi! We'll have to see about getting you some more..."

I glanced at he two men in turn, but then realised the voice had come from the doorway. Blinking, I made out the figure of my girlfriend.

Still naked, except for her stockings and suspenders, she was busy buckling a harness around her waist. Sticking out from it was a huge black dildo, the biggest I had ever seen.

As she manoeuvred it into position, my horrified gaze lifted to her face, which wore an expression of savage glee that I had never seen on her before. She saw the look and gave a mocking laugh as she advanced towards me.

"What, you thought I was going to let my friends here have all the fun?"

(To be continued)

12