All Comments on 'The Investigation'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
kalzoo1kalzoo1about 7 years ago
more please

Another chapter or 2 would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HStoner

Another fantastic story! I do hope part two is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Written - AGAIN

You have a wonderful ability to weave a story that grabs the imagination and carries it along. As a practicing nudist for almost 30 years, I totally enjoy your stories and the characters that you create. Thank you for opening up the world of nudism in a positive light, and for being as close to reality as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story!

And quite believable, too. The resort has to one of many in the Tampa Bay Area, but only two would match the description portrayed in the story. The older one (let's call it P) and the glamorous newer one ( let's call it C).

I've spent much time at the older one, and I can attest that things happen much as described.

How about it author? A clue as which one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

yes- another please

scent222scent222about 7 years ago
Great read!

Please give us more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good on the romantic side

I expect Harry and Liz have to report sometime, and there must be some skullduggery to be found someshere, elsewise they'll be pulled out of paradise sooner rather than later.

mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
great story

i hope to see another chapter

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 7 years ago

Very good, thank you, hoping for more of this story!!

DDH3269DDH3269about 7 years ago
Let's continue this investigation!

Thanks for a well-written story with characters that are believable. I, too, am ready for the next chapter in this tale.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I for one, want to read much more of their adventures. If I remember correctly Harry and Liz have a year on this assignment.... that ought to turn into a number of enjoyable chapters.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

Well written. Hoping for more...

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
They might be spent, butt not finished

I know its late, but tommorow is another day. Hope to see all of you in the morning. There is still some gathering of info to be done.

elgemowtfelgemowtfabout 7 years ago
Well done

This is exceptionally well written. Good pacing, a long term hook, and a nice development of the romance. This could be a novel with more fleshing out (pun intended). I look forward to your work.

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
What a story

Although I prefer some of your other stories, there is a lot to like here.

I really like the writing and the crisp editing.

Looking forward to more quality work

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
Hits my Happy button!

I'm a lifetime nudist who loves a good story, well written about nudity, nudism, sex and warm, outdoor locations. To say you hit all my happy buttons would be an understatement! Thanks! I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please add some description about their bodies

The story is awesome, one of the best things I've read in a really long time. But it would be better if you add some description about their bodies. For example, what size are her breasts, is she shaved or does she have some pubic hair, how long is he.. This would help the readers better visualize the entire situation and add a lot more value to your story. I gave 5 stars btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good, but could be even better

Thank you for a very well crafted story. It's really well-written and makes for an enjoyable read.

However, I think the story is not quite fulfilling its erotic potential. I believe that you could make much more out of the handful of moments of sexual tension. There aren't all that many and when they do arrive, they are passed over rather quickly without indulging in arousing descriptions. There is little mention of how the characters are feeling during these heightened moments.

Having all the characters naked is not especially erotic in itself. Describing how things look, smell and feel during the intimate moments would do wonders for the story's erotic credentials.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 6 years ago
Disappointing ending...

Your story came to an end so abruptly.

I checked to make sure I read all the pages.

I even re-read it thinking I missed something.

But still came to the same conclusion: a abrupt and disappointing ending.

I had liked your story up until the ending.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 6 years ago
Oops!! My mistske! Yes there is a PART 2!

I’m sorry!

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17about 6 years ago
Excellent job!

I liked the realistic but interesting dialoged and the sexy buildup to the story. It was an easy but erotic read with good characterization and description. Thanks for sharing - five stars.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Youwza!!!

Harry Stone you are one great writer. You know, I think I might know that couple from Wilmington. That's real close to home.

Anxious to get to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Have to admit I skimmed through some parts to get to the juicy stuff but enjoyed the story and the characters. I enjoy your writing style and know how much time it takes to write well for us to enjoy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Know the resort

Love the story. Well written. Been a member at C*****e since it opened and also from Indy. Happy to contribute updated details if you want them. Have many unwritten stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't stop

We want to hear more! Great fun!

G5902G5902about 4 years ago
Fun Story!

This is a great story, looking forward to the next chapter!!! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more

Please don't stop here, keep going with the investigation. By the way, nice pace for the story and not too unbelieveable. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous start. I can't wait to start the next chapter. 5/5

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

SUPER HOT story!!!! Congratulations!!! 5 stars from here ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2406 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES