All Comments on 'The Island: A Sibling Rivalry Tale'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Evilcyn999Evilcyn999over 5 years ago
Loved!

I loved to see how the sexual tension escalated and then to see their love for each other. I get more turned on when I read stories that keep the romance between two people. If you were to write more, please just keep it between Lauren and Charlie. Great story though and I appreciate how you took the time to explain their back stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best!

The best, most erotic, most sentimental, lyric love story I ever read here! Bravo! I will read this beautiful piece of incest erotica over and over again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O. M. G.

That was a mind blower of superb standard.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, a very well written story and got me so hot and hard :) We need more as this is just the beginning and I hope now that their true feelings are out and they acted on it that they want to do each other as much as possible not just on this vacation but once they are home. Hopefully, their sessions now will be raw, hard pure sexual events. Thank you . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Well-written. I could feel the tension between the reluctance and urgency. One of the best I have read in quite a while.

DamianthesilverwolfDamianthesilverwolfover 5 years ago
Thank you

This was by far the best story I have ever read on this sight and now I know what’s been missing from my own works. You have made my new goals clear thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow awesome storey

It’s a shame I could only give it 5 stars

Ohio47ManOhio47Manover 5 years ago
Incredible!!!

This was so amazing that words to describe it escape me! The only word that comes close is, “Wow!”

AverageBearAverageBearover 5 years ago
You have a gift!

I'm sure you work hard at your craft, but you also have a gift. You tell a tale with the mastery of a virtuoso violinist who is not just technically skilled but performs with a passion that brings chills to the listener. There is beauty in your storytelling. Well done and many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

This Story really worked for Me .. Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great read, like reading a best seller. Hope there is more of these two to come

CormacMacArtCormacMacArtover 5 years ago
Please write more about these two!

Love the hate hiding the real deep love underneath. Would love to read a whole series about these two. Hiding a passionate deep love when it is a forbidden taboo is hot, sexy, and thrilling. Reading other authors stories about the trials, tribulations, and what they do to overcome societies prejudice, is what draws me to these stories, plus the fact that sisters brother sex is my fav kink. Great descriptive writing, good story, like I said, me and others would love to see this developed into something more. Either way, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

The best I've read in a long time

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Really enjoyed this tale

Love a story with some hot sexy loving and a sibling romance just beginning. Only ever give a 5 if he cums in her pussy though. she is on the pill and plan B is available too over the counter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Hot!

Makes me want to take back some of the other 5 stars I have given away for lesser submissions. Truly a beautiful, well written, well scripted, voyage from denial and unrequited love; to acceptance, admission, and fulfillment. There must be more! This story is epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Great charectors! Great Story! Please don't let their story end.

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

Awesome and very believable story with great characters. Added to my favorite stories. Please treat us to an equally great follow up.

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithualmost 4 years ago
Awesome read

Just amazed at your ability to stitch a story together.

UmmAightUmmAightalmost 3 years ago

Good story but could've been a lot better.

The story starts off pretty good, I liked the revenge aspect of it and the mystery build up leading up to the reveal of the backstory and our main characters revenge.

But then, after the reveal it kinda goes downhill from there. I liked the story when they siblings were acting as actual siblings and their lil banter that they have going on but then the sister reveals that she loved him all along and there was no build up leading up to this or any proper backstory and we just have to believe that she did.

The conflict that the main character has towards this is also very minimum. He thinks that this is "wrong" for one second like a few times and his conflict just melts away in an instant

You don't feel the taboo of it all.

And I didn't really feel for the romance between the two and the sex scene was so much based on romance and it didn't help.

I like that you showed the things that they shared with each other on the island but it's just mentioned in past tense so it didn't really pull me in on the whole sibling relation.

I'll say tho that the writing was absolutely top notch but the story suffers from not enough build up or character development and even has some tonal issues.

And I've read a few of your other works before like creeper pass and the robot game and they are one of the best stories on the entire site.

but yeah, this one didn't really work for me but I'd like to see more from you for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simmering, emotional, deep, a bit melancholy from the small reveal that they do not last, with some nice eroticism.

Cannot give you five though, the biology and microbiology of the environment where they consummate their attraction/ love is just too gross, and pulls me out of the flow.

Really good other than that, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Your words made me feel like I was right there.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. I really like your writing style. Your characters and storyline are descriptive and it’s very erotic. ;-p

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Uuummm...WHAT A GREAT STORY!!

No comment about the other negative comments...🙊🙉🙈😠...too food to be hurtful!

Five**5**Stars...12/10 (if possible)...YES, IT IS *THAT* GOOD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good idea about island

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS is what written erotica is about. I could feel Lauren, see Lauren, taste Lauren. I wanted to be Charlie. This is exceptional writing.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great style, content.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely characters and story

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Nice story, left me holding my breath for a while when they were underwater, but then realized I didn't need to, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...