The Island: A Sibling Rivalry Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just do me a favor?" I added.

"Hmm," she murmured sleepily.

"If you ever want to get physical again, let's rather work out our difference in this way. It's far more enjoyable than fighting."

"Deal," she responded, "Besides, I wouldn't want to break this body, now that I have finally found a use for it."

I laughed and held tight her and tried not to think about when we would eventually have to let each other go.

Eventually, as the afternoon cool set in, I felt her shiver and we were forced to sit up. We laughed when we realized my dried come had partially fused us together. After separating ourselves we slipped into the water, unwilling to let our bodies lose contact with each other as we swam back to where our fight had started.

My boardshorts had washed up nearby but were mostly ruined. We reasoned that, if I held them up with one hand, I would be able to make my way, with some difficulty, back to the cabins without further exposing myself.

There was still the matter of dad's kayak though, and Loli's swimsuit. Together we swam from the island to the mainland. We spent a good hour picking our way down the shoreline until we finally found the boat, where it had gotten snarled up in a tangle of brambles that grew into the water.

We retrieved the kayak, and Lauren's bikini.

Now, as decent as we could make ourselves, we made the long paddle back home as the sun began its final descent in the sky. When we arrived we were cold and tired, but simmering with a secret elation that only we knew of.

On the trip back we had agreed that, while we could not deny the magnitude of whatever we had begun out there, it was something we would have to keep secret. No one would understand it, least of all out parents.

Our island was where it had begun and our island was the only place we would allow it to continue. It would be our secret paradise.

There were still many days left of the vacation, and we reasoned we could get out there several more times before the summer ended. We promised ourselves that we would be cautious and stick to this pact.

That pact lasted precisely until about midnight of that very same day when Lolli slipped into my bed. I knew immediately, because I had been lying awake contemplating doing the exact same thing to her.

As we entwined our naked bodies and merged into another long kiss, I took a moment to remark to myself how pleased I was that she had not been lying about her pajamas.