All Comments on 'The Island Ch. 05 - Final'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Meliabug92Meliabug92over 5 years ago
Loved this series

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and have found this a lovely ending. It did seem slightly rushed however they couldn't stay on the island forever. I wish there was a little more of a previous story of what has happened in between just to catch up on. But otherwise it was amazing. Thank you for writing this series. My favorite author on this site.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i agree with Meliabug

this has been a great series - clever, well-written, quite fun and sexy to read. i think you had good character development - all three siblings are likeable and very sexy. but i think the story felt rushed at the end. You needed at least one last sex scene between them in their new home. and you could easily add a couple more chapters - at least one - about their new life together. i gave it 5 stars because i liked the story. but, if fairness, this chapter was a little bit of a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was a nice ending to an even nicer story. Those three really are a match made in heaven. I love that they’ve been so strong for almost 4 years, always coming back to one another. This is beautiful to read : the loyalty and love. It felt a little rush but it was still so nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous