The Island Ch. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's about time, I was starting to get bored."

Angie looked around at what could only be described as an apartment. There was a huge living room and kitchen. "This is... amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," Rhett wrapped his arm around her waist and tugged her back against him. He pressed his lips to her neck and she sighed as shivers raced up her back. "This is my gift to you. Its completely private, completely soundproof. Only three people can even get in here."

Angie turned and tipped her head up to look at him. "Are you saying you're going to be around enough to need a private place?"

Rhett looked over at Dane and then down at her and smiled. "Yeah, we've been consolidating and reorganizing."

"Someone has been learning how to delegate." Dane cut in.

"That too," Rhett sighed.

"Why?" She pulled away and faced him. "You didn't do this for me did you? I told you I'm fine."

Dane pushed up to his feet, "We did it for you and we did it for us."

"For you?"

"It's not any easier for us."

"It's not?"

"We just hide it better."

She laughed at that, she couldn't help it. She put her arms around Rhett's waist and squeezed. "I love it, it's fantastic! Show me the rest."

"I thought you'd never ask."

"You still have the harness on?" Dane cut in.

"Of course."

"Show me."

Angie turned her back to him, "Unzip me."

"That's my line sweetheart," he grinned as he tugged the zipper down. The rope was black to match her gown, it also matched the lace bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. "Holy hell that's a sight." Dane groaned.

"Come on Princess, let me show you your palace." Rhett nudged her, and she stepped over the dress ringing her feet.

The room Rhett led them to was down another set of stairs. It was an entire floor. "Welcome to the playground," Dane whispered. Angie was in complete awe in the center of the room on a pedestal was a giant bed lit up as if it were under a spotlight. Surrounding the bed was every implement she'd ever imagined. A saint Andrew's cross, a swing, wedges, chaises and chairs. Even bondage racks and cages that looked downright scary.

"Holy crap." Angie breathed in a hushed whisper. "This is... I don't... holy crap."

"My sentiments exactly." Rhett laughed, "You're not going to believe this, but I don't even know how to use some of this stuff."

"But we're looking forward to trying it out." Dane ran and jumped landing on the huge bed with a bounce.

"I bet." Angie walked slowly around the space looking and everything until she reached what had to be the suspension area. There were multiple rope coils and pulleys, even the floor had bounce. Just looking at the coils of rope made her heart beat faster.

"I've learned some new ties, I think you're going to like them." Dane's hot breath tickled her ear, she hadn't even felt him approach, she'd been so distracted.

She turned and grinned at him. "I'm ready to hang from the ceiling, Dane!"

12