All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 01'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intriguing start. So far so good. Curious to see where this is going.

I'm hooked, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like what I've read so far, curious to see if this goes somewhere less Literotica standard and more original. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For me, tits bigger than a B cup {or a small C} are a turn off.

Why the hell do all of the women on Literotica have DDDDDDDDDD or ZZZZZZZZ sized tits and shaved/waxed cunts???

B cups are great, as are A cups and C cups. The smaller ones are MUCH MORE sensitive. I dated a beautiful Eurasian woman for about four years {until her husband was transferred out of state}. She was the most fantastic woman I ever knew. She would have multiple orgasms just from my attention to her small A size chest- which her husband never did. At 42, she had the finest ass in captivity, AND she had never done oral sex- neither giving nor receiving. The first time I went down on her, I didn't think she would ever quit cumming. As she pushed my face away from her crotch, she passed out for a few minutes. After that, the first thing she did, when we got together, was sit on my face, or she would suck me to climax before climbing on my face- I think she orgasmed herself when I filled her mouth with cum.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Interesting scores 4/5.

Let’s see where this tale goes. Good so far

n0rdendmann0rdendmanover 2 years ago

You give us no idea why she’s into him. Ok, she’s super nice, hot as hell, and a freak in bed, so you gave us good reasons why he would like her, but nowhere did you mention why she instantly falls for him. What motivated her to find him so great? You describe him so blandly that I got the feeling you were going to tell us he woke up at from his day dream and was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a one-night stand to me... just because she calls him back doesn't really change that... many women can be the aggressor and have no qualms about nameless, faceless sexual gratification... it's fairly obvious to me that the coffee "accident" was staged to pick him up. That doesn't mean that from sex as a start, a loving relationship can't or won't develop. Hopefully, you tighten things up and give more development to your characters in the subsequent chapters. nOrdendman is right, you need to build a better foundation.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I was OK until the shower...4*

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Excellent fantasy!!! 5 Stars!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story. Never a fan of golden showers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Going to continue with part 2. I liked the golden showers scene. Keep up the good work.

👍👍👍👍👍

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. And, I agree with the other guy - love the golden showers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK except for the water works. That knocked it down several points.

tomar82403tomar82403over 2 years ago
It would be one and done

No fan of waterworks - it would have me picking up my clothes and packing. Really, (really) good read until the shower...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MC gets made into a pansy and gets fucked over by the girl choosing to step out on him regardless if he wants it or not.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Okay, in the first place...Lila is a KEEPER!!!! ANAL??!! ON THE FIRST DATE??!! THEN, A GOLDEN SHOWER, BEFORE WATER AND SOAP??!! She is definitely special (even tho') not a fan of water sports, I found this VERY EXCITING!!)

Now, why did she call him back?? Because HE SHOWED SELF-CONTROL in the face of her offer for him to go up to her apartment to "get to know her better!!")

Lila saw something in him...a REAL SOMETHING...a man who is not out just for himself, but takes into account the feelings of the LADY he is with...COULD'A just jumped her bones, wham-bam, and left her without a call-back (oh, yeah, she has his # already!!??)

Love the story, I hope the rest of the series is as entertaining, which I have a feeling it will be...NASTY FAMILY COMING UP!!

FIVE**5**STARS...DEFINITELY!!!!💥💥💥💥💥🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Don't read this shit.

TonicnickTonicnickover 1 year ago

I’ve read most of it and became uninterested with the whole thing since in the beginning he literally was so mad that he couldn’t think straight but waved it away dismissively. Just seems that the character development is just starting to be presented and then given up on.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Golden showers should have been his line..

rickydean56rickydean566 months ago

Stopped at the waterworks.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Секс описан хорошо!) Но немного странно, что автор делает такой акцент на любви женщины, которая видит человека первый раз в жизни.

Романтики пока не заметил)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES