All Comments on 'The Jenny Show'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
omment

This not the kind of story I would normally read, but I started and finished. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The intro or the scene before the kidnapping ran though the thought pattern I would have guessed. The kidnapping with chloroform I though was over kill. Making her wait after she woke was an interesting gimmick. The entrance with four black, mashed figures with their organs exposes was captivating. The spanking, the blow job, the sodomy, the double penetration, and Jenny responding some what was rather tame BSMD and was softer than I thought it could have been.. Jenny's attempted escape was doomed to failure from the beginning, and the entry of her "lover" was a sur[rise as was his explanation of why he set up her "lessons."

The plot was clear, the characters well defined, the internal and external dialogue was in keeping with the plot, the "sex" scene wasn't what I expected, too soft, it was okay but not rousing, the pace of the story was right on, and the twist at the end was a surprise, as I said before.. The writing style was excellent.

I assume this story is based on fact with some help from the author. I assume the lady whose story it is enjoyed her humiliation after the fact and thus wanted it told. Her motive is beyond my logical train of thought. I assume the boyfriend, who seems to take things literally, was forgiven and enjoyed a more adventurous sex life, as did Jenny. I don't see the point in BMSD nor Jenny's acceptance of the performance. However, I'm pleased that she's pleased. May her reddened ass and well-used holes be in keeping with her desires. Strange, but informative and psychologically confusing

mightyminermightyminerover 5 years ago
Hot

Great story. Well written. The story flowed along nicely. Would have liked a bit more sec but all in all I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rushed

The concept is a really good one but the entire thing was far too rushed and the outcome very predictable. It was obvious from the start that whatever happened was going to be similar to whatever fantasy she’d described to her boyfriend.

Whilst a lot of women have a ‘rape’ fantasy, it’s exactly that, a fantasy. The acts are for the most part vanilla, there is no aspect of BDSM in the story because BDSM is a consensual thing, the rational mantra being Safe, Sane and Consensual.

The ‘professionals’ are at least attempting to adhere to safety constraints but failed horrifically with the anal rape, it couldn’t be described as anything else. If the entire scenario was extended it would have made for a better story.she could have been made to participate more in her own misadventure. Revenge due, most definitely they need to work on their communication skills.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I appreciate your feedback. The story was done in close consultation with those involved. What you see (my artistic failings aside) is what was requested. I myself am not entirely happy with some of the goings-on (not my style), but it was not my fantasy nor is it my place to comment on theirs. To each their own, I guess.

Again, thanks for the comments.

CC00CC00over 5 years ago
Great story!

The introduction was very interesting and descriptive. I very much enjoyed the aggressive personality of Jenny but towards the sex part she became too submissive too fast. The concept and ideas are spot on as I myself being a girl with such fantasies find it sexy but would love it to be more forceful and rough. Maybe literotica’s rules have something to do with it? Wonderful story nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a great writing style. I like it and have read many of your stories. It made me reminisce about a short term slave I once had, and the “training” she gave me. It is a good memory, and she was also Asian, and very young.

bobbycull55bobbycull553 months ago

I dislike "rape" scenarios, especially those which are "set up" by a "helping" partner. The explicit descriptions of the events were well written, but I cannot "conceive" of a caring partner who would put their partner through what you described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous