The Jewel of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his seed spilled on Joy and Dee, Sarah almost leap over her lovers to lick it up. Joy and Dee realizing what was occurring joined in making a small daisy chain as they licked each other and affectionately caressed.

Finally catching his breath, Carl stood looking down at the trio as they leisurely caressed one another, "I think it's time we moved this inside. What do you want to drink? We've some very good wines." Carl said as his flaccid cock swung between his legs, he was eagerly looking forward to round two.

"Honey, why don't you get that bottle of Villa Rosa Moscato d'Asti from the frig. I think it would be perfect." Dee said in a sexy voice. She loved Moscato and this was her favorite.

"Right away," Carl said and strolled into the house. The women stretched and climbed to their feet and followed behind Carl jiggling enticingly as they walked naked, leaving their clothes behind. Dee directed Sarah and Joy to the nearest bathroom, in the event they wanted to relieve themselves while she joined Carl in the kitchen.

He'd just opened the wine and was gathering glasses for the tray. Dee pulled out some delicious cheese and grapes and arranged them on a platter. She looked at her naked husband, his cock only semi-hard now and slipped into his embrace. They kissed sensuously. His cock becoming fully erect and pinned to Dee's belly. Breaking their kiss after several minutes of tongue wrestling, Carl leaned down and took one of Dee's nipples into his mouth and began to suck.

After a few awkward moments together in the bathroom, Sarah and Joy talked a little, and then Sarah confessed that it was the first time having sex with another woman. Joy lied, telling her she couldn't tell. Then admitted that she seemed to be a little nervousness in the beginning. Sarah was relieved to see the bathroom had a water closet, after what they'd all been through she was still a little self-conscious and didn't want to pee in front of her newest friend and lover. She was certain that they'd be seeing more of each other after today.

When Sarah came out of the water closest she found Joy brushing her teeth, Dee had new toothbrushes and other hygienic items stocked in the guest bathroom. Sarah found a comb and began to make herself more presentable. After a few strokes she was almost ready, putting the comb down she found another unopened toothbrush and followed Joy's lead. When they were done, they talked a little more as they admired each other's figure. It was only natural that they kiss, the sweet taste of toothpaste lingered as they explored each other's mouths. Both were becoming aroused again. Breathlessly, they broke the kiss and decided they were ready for more sex with their hosts.

As the two felt their way through the large home and into the kitchen they were greeted by the sound of flesh slapping together and the swinging of Dee's tits as Carl was fucking his wife as she leaned over the kitchen island.

Joy wasted no time climbing onto the island and spread her legs allowing Dee to adjust her position, granting access for Dee to feast on her pussy. Sarah was torn, she wanted to feel Carl's cock and watch as he fucked Dee, but Joy's little titties were looking enticing and she didn't know when she'd have another opportunity to play with another set like these so that's where she went. She bent over and began to lick and suck on Joy's tits as Dee had her squirming knowing what she liked and eager to taste her juices again. Dee shudder through another climax but never interrupted her quest for Joy's liquor.

Now having the stamina of an eighteen-year-old, Carl hadn't cum and decided that Sarah was in just the right position, he was eager to fuck her again. Sarah watched him move and before she could say a word he slipped into her wet pussy, slowly pulled back and forth while caressing her breasts. Abandoning her Joy's tits, she stood, leaning on the kitchen island for support as her lover fucked her gently, her arousal doubled with each careful stroke.

Dee and Joy managed to get into a sixty-nine on the small island and for a while, the only sounds that could be heard were the familiar sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and muffled moans. Before long it became too much for Sahara and she screamed loudly announcing the arrival of her orgasm. This triggered Dee and Joy as they too screamed which in turn cause Carl to roar as he flooded Sarah with his seed.

Exhausted, Carl and Sarah needed to help Dee and Joy down from the island, before they fell off. This caused Dee to rub herself shamelessly on Sarah when their nipples met a sharp spike of euphoria seemed to bounce back and forth between them and they sighed and fondled each other.

Carl carried Joy and she attempted to slide back onto his cock but he wasn't quite ready for that yet, so she rubbed his chest while wrapping her legs around his as they kissed. He could taste his wife's juices and it helped to revive his cock. Carrying Joy again she found his cock rejuvenated and with a little effort managed to get it inside her once more. Bouncing as before she enjoyed the hard cock and the fact that Carl was able to carry her around made it even more fun.

Dee suggested that she and Sarah should go to the bedroom after collecting the prepared drink and snacks. She watched fascinated, as her husband fucked her tiny paralegal, carrying her around the house as she bounced up and down on his huge cock.

As Dee gathered the beverages on to tray for the trip upstairs, Sarah felt compelled to pull Dee into an embrace, kissing the woman passionately and fingering her wet pussy. The kiss was more impassioned than Sarah has ever kissed anyone before when Dee broke the kiss both were left panting.

"We've better get upstairs so that we can explore this more fully, don't you think?" Dee said as she picked up the tray and jiggled past the younger woman who seemed hypnotized by the sway of Dee's ass.

For the briefest of moments, Sarah began to question herself, "What I am I doing?"

Not hearing Sarah behind her Dee stopped at the end of the hall, turned looking over her shoulder found the younger woman's eyes and asked, "Are you coming?" She smiled and thought, "Not yet, but I will be soon enough." Sarah blushed as she looked at her naked hostess, it was all the encouragement she needed and scurried to catch up her breasts bouncing wildly much to Dee's delight. She resumed walking, as she ascended the stairs she put a little more wiggle into her steps, smiling broadly as she watched Joy riding Carl, it was as Joy weighed nothing. As Dee and Sarah reached the top of the stairs they heard Joy squeal as she came noisily again.

"Awe sounds like that was a good one," Carl asked the woman as she rested still wrapped tightly around her host. "Show her the jewel." Carl blinked. "I'd like to show you something, would you mind waiting here while I get it?" Carl asked as he set her down into one of the overstuffed leather chairs in the den. Joy nodded, still trying to catch her breath. She knew that she'd have a good time with her boss and her husband this evening, but she never imagined that she'd be fucked so thoroughly and would be eager for more.

Carl returned wearing his sunglasses and carrying the jewel in his closed hand. "I wanted to show you this rare jewel that I found," he said as he sat down beside Joy. She couldn't help notice that he was still very erect, she reached for it and began leisurely stroking it. She could barely wrap her tiny hand around it. "Hmmm, that does feel good... but this is what I wanted to show you."

Carl opened his fist, light emanated from the jewel and Joy beheld the strange gem. It looked like tiny blue storm clouds frozen within glass. "Oh my...it's beautiful," she said and gazed deeper. The storm clouds began to move and bolts of lightning flashed. Joy stopped stoking Carl's cock but didn't let go. Carl watched as her eyes glazed over and he could see the jewel reflected in both her eyes. He watched her facial features closely as he kept an eye on his watch. Three minutes later, he closed his hand concealing the jewel within once again.

Joy's eyes returned to normal and she continued stroking his cock. "I have to try and take that monster down my throat. You don't mind do you?" Without waiting for his reply, Joy leaned forward and wrapped her other hand around him and lowered her open mouth onto Carl cock. She was amazed that she was able to open her mouth wide enough to capture his entire cock. She spent several minutes just sucking on the head, slurping and sucking on it. Soon she was ready for more and somehow managed to get it halfway down her throat as she carefully timed her sucking and breathing.

She was making quite a mess; her saliva ran down the huge cock. She tried for several more minutes, but the best she could manage was to get only halfway down the fleshy rod. She pulled back frustrated. Carl opened his hand and Joy once again gazed at the gem. Two minutes later, Carl closed his hand and Joy's determination seemed to have been renewed. She worked harder and after five long minutes her lips met Carl's pubic hair, it ticked her nose. She pulled back and Carl groaned as he unloaded several large volleys of his man juice into her waiting mouth.

"All that hard work needs to be rewarded," he said and Joy slurped it all down as she too came. That never happened before, she came from giving head. She trembled and felt a strange weight pulling from her chest, then she collapsed, it was all too much.

Picked up Joy, Carl cradling her in his powerful arms, carrying her to the bedroom where he found Dee fucking Sarah from behind with the strap-on dildo they'd picked up the other day. Sarah was groaning, Carl couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or simply tolerating it waiting for the real thing. While Dee's face showed a new look of power he'd only seen when she was in court and she had a witness squirming as she cross-examined their testimony. His cock bouncing between his legs was beginning to show renewed life as he gently laid Joy on the bed. "I think I broke her," he said as Dee stopped her assault, much to Sarah's relief.

She sighed heavily, more from relief than anything else. Sarah was indeed opening up to new things. She was only mildly enjoying being fucked by the dildo, mostly because Dee told her she would. Of course, never having been fucked by a woman with a strap-on, Sarah could still tell that Dee was inexperienced with her new toy. Every time Sarah felt the beginning of that lovely familiar itch, Dee would do something unnatural distracting her from the nice feelings, then she'd need to begin again. She couldn't remember how long Dee had been fucking her, but she welcomed the break.

Both women looked at Joy, who seemed to be asleep, a small smile on her lips. Dee pulled out and the two women fell onto their backs relishing the rest.

"Show them the jewel," a voice whispered to Carl. He still held the gem in his closed fist. Carl thought about complying then realized that he didn't have his sunglasses. "You won't need the dark glasses anymore," the voice in his mind said.

He held his hand forward and both women looked at his hand. Dee didn't know what to expect, but she didn't expect that Carl held the gem. When he quickly opened his hand a bright light emerged, bathing the two women in its radiance.

"I must find more women to invite home for Carl and me to play with. I love eating and fucking pussy. I need to learn to use this fake cock better and experiment with my other toys." Dee thought as she looked into the light.

"More women, I must help find more women for Carl to fuck. I will not become jealous or possessive, as long as Carl fucks me. I love being submissive to Dee. But, I will dominate to the other women I invite, I'm number two unless told otherwise."

"Our marriage will be open. But open only to women. I am not attracted to any other men. Carl can fuck all the women he wants. I will fuck them too."

Joy began to stir, she leaned forward, staring into Carl's hand and was also caught in the gem's luminosity.

"I will find more women to invite over, perhaps another foursome? I love Carl's cock. He deserves to have as many women as I can find. I know that Dee won't mind. I wish my tits were bigger. Carl adores women with big, Sarah and Dee have big tits, I need to have big tits, too."

Carl watched as all three women stared into the gem, he focused his thoughts on each one. He knew that they would willingly comply with his desires. After two minutes he closed his hand, the light that had bathed the women in its glow was gone and each woman, collapsed into the bed and sleep overtook them.

(To be Continued)

12