All Comments on 'The Job Offer'

by Ronin646

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WildreeedWildreeedover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing love it hope you continue it

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 1 year ago

Great story. Only improvement I could see is getting an editor or proof-reader to take a look at it before submitting it. Other then that well done.

bluerowdybluerowdyover 1 year ago

The sex was great but the story line is fantastic. Love to see more of their escapades sexual and rogue vampire hunting. PLEASE MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep telling their story PLEASE, I would love to read about their hunting/sex escapades, master bringing in another guy/girl to their bed/life, just keep writing it absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked your story but gave up due to to many wrong words; the last one was "bear" for "bare" when they were in the shower.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

Great job. Yes, the spelling was off putting. But given this was so long and very erotic, I could overlook it.

I look forward to more.

dlj403dlj403over 1 year ago

The storyline is fantastic, but it is buried by some very fixable (but totally jarring) errors. Pick a point of view, third person or first person, don't keep switching. Use quotation marks every time there is dialogue, not just when you feel like it. Keep the story in past tense, don't keep switching between past and present. Spellcheck is your friend (it's mastUrbate, not mastErbate). Just these little things would take you from a 3* to a 5* story.

Snipe85Snipe85over 1 year ago

Awesome Story, look forward to reading the following chapters. yeah are some miss spelling and odd wording. But it is not too bad Lol.

Thank You 5 Stars

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I wasn’t sure about this story. Put off reading it for a long time. It was a slow start and l doubted.

But lm a big fan of the Blade Franchise and this story l am sure is inspired by Blade. That first chapter was a doozy, so long. But lm happy you took the time to develop the storyline and characters, by page 11 l was truly invested in the story and wanting more as the interest grew.

Looking forward to the rest of the story and the coming action, thank you.

Scores 5/5

rohshamborohshambo10 months ago

Great premise for the story. Please get a proof reader. "a pair of cloves"??? Too much this/that. That's hard to read and keep the story going. A great effort, but so many things could be done better. It's almost like you didn't read it yourself. You can do better and I will keep reading, hoping you'll take some constructive criticism to heart. Cheers

servant111servant1114 months ago

Simply outstanding job here...

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonin646@Ronin646
Most of all my stories come from dreams. I have vivid dreams that linger and I get obsessed; then I get the urge to write them down. The Job Offer was edited by ProWritingAid; I also used this software for The Lewd Hollistic Chap 7. Still a novice writer but hope to get bet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES