All Comments on 'The Joke Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TRY TRY TRY TO SUCCEED

a two way street for 2 people maybe, TK U MLJ LV NV

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
I don't think this chapter helped.

When something is broken, you can fix it or throw it away. But it will never be whole again. That's just life. No matter what happens, Franks marriage will never be the same again. It might be over or simply just changed, but the same it will not be. If he's looking and hoping for things to go back to the way they were, the poor misguided fool will have nothing but misery to look forward to. Maybe a little happiness thrown in on occasionally, but never that same unswerving certainty -which some might say would have been an illusion in the first place. Poor bastard.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I enjoyed the first chapter

but I don't really think this one added anything to it and it would have been better as a stand-alone story. Well-written as always and the emotions are painfully real, but I honestly hope you'll leave it now. Not every story has to have a neat and tidy ending with all the loose ends tied up because life simply isn't like that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A little bit too much rehash of the first chapter.

Other than that, it was a good read.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

Just read part one and now this one....one slip eh? Then life starts again happy ever after? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened i guess...

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
The first story was the Joke - this one is just Sad.

It is too ridiculous that a man would give a woman a "hall pass" and worse she waits a year before informing him of her fucking another man. Saying that it was good, the guy was good looking and that she enjoyed it.

Now it is he who feels guilty?!!!

LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have just divorced her

you dont do fucking hall passes that is just stupid in a marriage and if you love your spouse you sure the fuck dont use it.

divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
divorce was the solution

you dont play games with your marriage

and you dont act like a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed the yarn. Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Anyone Hungry For Some Rehashed Angst ( But I Thought We Settled That ) ?

This was ok, but just barely so. The husband establishes himself as semi--dangerous, immature, lovable dolt. He gets drunk, cavorts with sluts & whores and fists out a guy for acting on a childhood crush that he sanctioned by giving hiss wife a carnal get-out-of jail-free-card. Whew!

He is faithful though his wife so there's that. Personally, I would have dumped her ass about year 3 of her frumpy , 'Poor me' act post hysterectomy.Yes. Jerry Springer shows are replete with this stuff.

Well the talented author probably definitely had much more fun writing the story then me reading it. Sometimes it just works out that way. Full disclosure: the original was great reading & if it means I have to read tripe like this in return for that. So be it.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Blah

Worse than the first one. You spent the majority of this story trying to convince everyone that Marie's cheating was okay and it deserved no repercussions. Then you finally go on and fail miserably at some revenge. If you feel the need to write a story to justify the plot of another story then you failed in the first place and, honestly, there is no fixing it. You could have started with Frank's problems in bed and maybe even given him the chance to punch Allan. You then could have shown how their love would pull them through it with talking or counseling. I suppose you could do that next time, after giving us more unnecessary background to try and prove that her cheating was inevitable and necessary. Let me tell you that is impossible. You want to take another chapter and work it out between them, fine. However, don't waste our time rationalizing her behavior because it was wrong, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still - NO!!!

Your attempt to whitewash their remaining together really sucked!

We didn't forget that she hung on to that hall pass for a year - WHY? When she saw two women groping her husband, against his wishes, she immediately got haughty and said she was going to her room...20 minutes later she was gone and the 'Hall Pass' was on the bed.

Thirty years and she had an excuse to use her 'Hall Pass' and she used an excuse. Seems like she labored over how and when to use it, she knew her husband was the loyal and faithful type! It didn't matter that she was drunk, got naked into a hot tub with another man, smoked pot, flirted and kissed him - it was wrong to even start and she knew it.

She had her fling, loved it and now wanted her former married, satisfying life back - she had an excuse.

Sorry MM, the solutions for this couple are not easy but they are also not compatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outta control snowbal

I can't see them staying together now, if there is a 3, they will end up swapping or something even more horrible will happen to Frank. Reading the background story was good,but it made her actions from the first chapter more despicable to me, as he loved her, took care of her. What a bitch. She never should have used it. No respect for her husband.

In this chapter, it was going well right up till he got drunk then it went completely in the toilet. Allan apologized earlier, and then got the shit kicked out of him when Frank was mad that: Marie cheated, Frank couldn't get it up, he yelled at Marie, Marie left, then he finds out the two bitches know his beloved Marie cheated.

I am curious how Sally and Margaret found out. His anger is justified, but getting drunk, waking up with a fat hooker? Cliche'.

I do wonder what will happen now. He couldn't get it up, and the two bitches are pissed they couldn't get it up.

Will he tell Marie? Will he tell her everyone knows she fucked Allan, thus emasculating him more? How will Marie handle her cheating now that all know?

ALL this because she couldn't keep her legs closed. Pity. I would have liked it a lot more if she didn't stray, that would have made it a great TLW, yet she did, and now it is a snowball out of control.

I hope you know what you are doing. Thank you for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks - Five Stars

An adult story about adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MM is a what writer now

Your latest submissions all had been open ended .You are beginning to write like JPB.At least JPB is trying hard to get out of this "genre"-A cheating wife and a marriage to be saved in some of his latest stories.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years agoAuthor
So far..

..I see just one person commenting gets it, Trite_reader. The rest of you appear to live with your own devils.

Correct, some things cannot be taken back, sometimes there is no way to fix the errors of life and all there is to do is move on.

Can a once happy marriage survive a mate with carnal knowledge of another? Some can, some cannot. To stray takes just a moment of weakness, the result can last a lifetime.

Thus the ending, I can say the final outcome for me, I cannot for the rest of you.

And that is just the way of life.

Thanks,

MGM

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Gets an "O" for originality

But the reality is, the marriage is on life support and badly needs counseling. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moment of Weakness

MM, you write well and guess what - we get it. We all have different thoughts on life and reality. Uncomfortable still, he seems to have chosen to try and go forward.

As to a moment of weakness on her part. Sorry, she got haughty the first day, stormed off over something he had no control over and she would have known that, went and got frisky and slutty with the massage group and then accepts a date...the rest she consciously went along with (knowing she was wrong) and subconsciously not doing anything about stopping her adultery. Even if it got to where they decided to skinny dip - that would have been the critical stop point and she had no difficulty going past it. A bottle of courage helps but it doesn't stop the mind and common sense!!!

Sorry, like your stories but this one just runs away from real life possibilities. Point being, they were an educated, down to earth, trusting, monogamous and loving couple and were in no way - naive!

I think a real couple might stay together but the elephant would always be there, he feeling betrayed, immasculinated and her knowing she cheated - no respect so....???

Thanks, you were humanly realistic right up and to the end of Chapter One.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
After Ch.1 I thought it was Simple!

We heard Sweetie's rationale in the first part. It was plausible, but could easily have a lot of 'self-serving' in it as well! Now we hear about Hubby's talk with The Bull, and it establishes that Sweetie was, if anything, NOT availing herself of explanations that could have mitigated the intentionality of the tryst. Also, that The Bull was also deeply regretful of his actions, per se, and especially in their consequences on the marriage! In other words, it was written as almost the most innocent extra-marital tryst ever (short of a 'Halloween costume mixup')!

In other words, any angst of Hubby regarding either Sweetie or The Bull should have been TOTALLY resolved over this past year!...With or without professional help! Either by divorce with rancor (if Hubby is a real hard-ass) or acceptance.

In OTHER other-words, Ch.2 convinces me that Sweetie needs to make professional marital or personal counseling a condition if Hubby and she are to live in the same house. Hubby is deeply compromised and is unlikely to come out of it without assistance! The author has thrown a big monkey-wrench into this tale, after what I thought was a fairly well-settled situation at the end of Ch.1. Author Job Security?

4*

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
???????

I get letters on a web site from same age women as I am, so I do not write any ad for looking for women. If is not there for same age male in the USA????

MortonGrangeMortonGrangeover 11 years ago
As you see it

Magmaman you write it as you see it. I have no problem with that. Those who don't like it: stop reading and write something for yourself. Then you can say just how you see it - and it's not as easy as you think.

But one plea Magmaman - the recapitulation was awful. Cut it out. Treat your genuine readers with respect. Any reader who has not read the first part does not deserve your - or my - time.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Do they start an open marriage or he will have new wife/constant girlfrend (mate)?

The story is at a crossroad, the alternatives are the next.

To learn the true open marriage rules:

1. You should no bring the lover to the common house,

2. You should not humiliate your spouse ( do not tell about your love affairs, to hide your affairs),

3. You must do mutualy, because one sided connection is cuckolding or wife betrayal,

4 You must avoid STDs, bastards, criminal people, etc..

The husband starts the open marriage project, which slides to wife change with a Second Chance woman (The collection: single divorced moms, widows, other divorced women, etc..).

BTW I like the stories with Second Chance women......................

dustydingodustydingoover 11 years ago
life int always simple

Great couple of stories.Well written. I would like to see a conclusion ....either way. Im fan of revenge stories, but I know life is not always like that. There is no point in bagging an author because they don't write stories the way you want. Thats like reading a story in the group sex catagory and complaining that they should not have group sex. Real Dumb.

People don't write for your enjoyment they write for their own. If some one likes it thats a bonus.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The story is in the USA

BTW The wife can slide to a Husband change from an open mariage as well.

According to the story this husband is an one woman man so a open marriage would be a good cover to find the next constans woman mate IN CENTRAL EUROPE. The story is in the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Staying with the love of your life after

she had been unfaithful once in 34 years? Very forgiving of you.

I threw my wife to the kerb just for glancing at another guy. She denied it but I knew she had because she was wearing the type of burqa that she must turn her head to look sideways, just so I always knew what she was looking at. And get this, the fellow she was looking at was some poor old fool who'd just been knocked over by a bus! She was obviously a hussy and a whore and deserved to go. I won't be living with a woman again in a hurry I can assure you.

A sad and edifying tale. Life changing situations we will come up against constantly, from random directions. Of course it may not be happy ever after but neither does it have to be untenable. Good writing, good story 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Good Finish

There is actually a ch. 3 in there if you cared to pursue it. But the fact is, Marie cheated and Frank couldn't, he tried but couldn't perform. Finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Much better in all of your stories, huh, Harryin VA? Oh, wait? You don't write, do ya?

You only hawk and spit at people who do write?

The joke's on you, Harry...

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Well Written as Always

I get the negative commenters. I'm inclined to enjoy the revenge stories more than the reconciliations too. My therapy background should lean me the other way. One uncomfortable feeling I have in this sort of ending is the lack of real remorse by the cheater. That's the central element of most successful reconciliations.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for a real ending that made sense.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
not asgood as chapter 1

Was ok I guess. No real insight. Too much rehash

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Bummer

First half was the same as chapter 1 and the rest simply showed the guy to be a wimpy type. Marie will NEVER understand what she did until it happens to her. You can only begin to move forward when both are at the same place. He should have screwed all three of the women.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Can't Live Without Her?

I don't get it, how can anyone say they "can't live without her"? You did before you met her, so that statement is not true. Here's the size up: A wife with emotional problems that cheated on you, no kids to bind you together with mutual love of your offspring, other people know about what she did and are laughing about it, you beat a guy and somehow avoid an assault charge. Call it a day! Your life is going nowhere fast. Dump the baggage, and if you are still young enough find a woman that can give you some kids! Why stay married to that cheating mess?

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
That cliche is getting really tired

Can't live without her. Should read; ' Shouldn't be allowed to live!' Anyone THAT fucking pathetic should be put down, as an act of kindness, to them, and the rest of humanity!

Can't live without her? Then don't, loser, just fucking kill yourself.

You'd be amazed at the things you can live without, if you have ANY self worth, and the tiniest bit of courage.

Can't live without her? TRY, it's easy!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

Magmaman, you post and bemoan that we don't get or understand what you wrote? Then the failing is yours, my dear Magmaman, not the reader. If you cannot convey your meaning or your thoughts through your writing, then the fault MUST be in the way it is written. Readers, not MIND readers! If nobody seems to 'get' what you mean to say, don't simply question people's intelligence, and try looking closer to home. We all must learn to deal with criticism, it isn't always everybody else's fault. We can only read what you put on the page, so don't get pissed off if it's too obscure for people to get. If you want people to take a specific meaning from what you write, then put it in there! Or else, realize that people are FREE to form their own opinions, and don't get angry if they don't conform to yours, or don't validate your way of thinking!

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
OMG!

What a pathetic wimp!

I am again reminded why I quit reading SmegmaWomen's tripe.

I think the only joke here, is her trying to convince the readers that she is a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

Marriage is changed and nothing can unchanged it. But it can go on - differently. Me - I'd want to take full advantage of my hall pass - not just for the sex, but for feeling less inferior or more equal sexually. If wifey can seduce a guy but I can't seduce a woman well... I'd be a total loser. The only way I'd regain any ability to "make love" to my cheating slut wife would be to be a cheating slut husband. Then we'd be equally morally depraved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well

She didnt invite her husband to the dinner with her old friend.

She knew the pass was a joke.

She went to her friends room on purpose.

She got high on purpose.

She had sex on purpose.

She waited a year to say anything about it.

Sound like she wanted to cheat, wonder how many other times she did it?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
here's your hall pass dear annony! It saids

eat shit and die

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IN THIS INSTANCE

the rib moves up in the food chain. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
lovable cuckold till the end

just more, I'm a wimp and I had a stroke when she went home because I can't like without her.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
The Bottom Line

It is nice to have someone to love. It is nice to have someone love you. Love can come from many sources, not only from a spouse.

It is nice to be married to a spouse that loves you.

It is even better when you have children together that you both love.

It is not nice to be married to a spouse that does not love you.

A spouse that cheats on you does not love you - by the very definition of love (i.e. caring about another persons welfare and happiness.)

They may like the benefits of being married but that is not love, that is self interest and greed.

It is senseless to stay married to a spouse that does not love you, even more so if you do not have children together.

It is better to move on and find a decent partner that can have children can love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Does it really matter?

All of the negative comments from the usual suspects. It's just a story, damn it! Well told I might add. He loves her. Wants to live out his life with her. His and the story teller's choice. Get over it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Meh

"she planned on the spur of the moment to tease me with it later, and the thought of actually doing something never even crossed her mind." - As someone said in Ch 1, if actually using it never crossed her mind, why did she bring it with her?

"Allan loved Marie too" - The "too" means also, implying that Marie loved Allan, but unless I missed it, that wasn't ever said!

I DO think that they should get some counseling, or this is going to continue rearing its ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still good

But still not impressed with a stupid woman throwing away a wonderful marriage to be a slut and no real repercussions.

What she did is devastating and I'm disappointed that you ignored that devastation in favor of rug sweeping the whole affair.

Pretty goddamned wonderful how everyone knows that Allen banged Marie. What a wonderful way to honor her marriage.

No where near enough exploration of the fallout from her disgusting behavior. Still gave you 3 because you can write but very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

He told her it was a joke, then she cheated.

No mistake, she intentionally went to dinner and didnt invite the husband along.

Wonder how many others she has cheated with, husband must wonder.

rick_ohrick_ohover 7 years ago
She's better off without him

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unsatisfactory non-ending.

This felt like you didn't think it through. He's got all this pent up anger, yells at his wife and she goes home? Yep that's some communication skills. Then he gets drunk and hires a prostitute? Where did that come from? They haven't solved any of there issues. Never talking about it was what brought them to the point they're now at. Sure doesn't seem like a solution to me. This just made the first chapter worse.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Didn't Care For This One

I felt like chapter 1 was a complete story with an ending that resolved the one-time coupling with Allan. This add-on chapter really confuses the whole thing for me, especially Frank's anger and behavior. The notion that "everyone knows" leaves a sour aftertaste, too.

Not even gonna rate this one, sorry.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
I love all the "she's better off with out him"

I love how everyone's excuses the whore, but the husband is wrong. It was a fucking joke. She's turns slut and all you cuckold loving morons think he is wrong. What a world we live in........lol

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Even worse than the first part

What a turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a world indeed

how many cucks would a Huecuck suck if a Cuckdogg sucked on some wood?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
re: what a world indeed

The only thing i do know is my wood was sucked by your wife before i knew a wood cuck like you could suck wood. she suck it like a bass, then drank my cum from a glass and last but not lease she took it up the ass, while handing your cucky ass a well used "hall Pass"

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
The

good thing about comments is checking them first can keep you from wasting time reading willing cuck stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
OK Dammit

now I read it. Shame on me. This one is dumb as a box of rocks as well. Seems like I remember this author had some good stories that weren't eat up with the dumbass like these two. I'll go check.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not All Stories Need A Second Chapter

This second chapter took a mediocre story and made a total mess of it.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago

There's a complication here that makes this a loser for me. She has been sexually frigid for years. Yeah, I get why, she had a hysterectomy, felt old, had scars, blah blah, blah. She can't help it that she was sick, probably depressed. Poor lady. So she shuts down sexually. Poor lady. Poor man. He loves her so much that he stays with her. Some readers might say, "Well of course he should support the poor woman!" but it's no small thing to give up your sex life. In fact, it's a HUGE thing. He did it.

So she repays his sacrifice by sleeping with someone else. Gee, it seems her lover managed to get her motor started again. Pretty convenient, sexuality that is unavailable to your husband but turned on for a lover. Maybe it wasn't so far gone after all. Maybe it was unavailable because she was a bit of a bitch feeling sorry for herself and couldn't be bothered to meet her husband half way. Maybe her husband spoiled her and let her get away with this crap. It sure seemed to clear up when she wanted it to.

The whole "hall pass" baloney is a distraction. Sure he was a moron for giving her one. She can't turn on for him but he expects her to rev up for someone else? In the end she cheated for the same reasons that cheaters always do, because they are unfaithful and they can. All the hall pass did is grease the skids a bit.

In the end, she was perfectly willing to cut off her husband from sex for weak reasons. She didn't appreciate him and didn't respect him. After suffering sexual abstinence for so long he deserved a LOT better from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the person below

is 110% correct.

BUT, I would add that men ALREADY sacrifice a lot when they marry. They agree to fuck ONLY one woman. They provide TIME, PROTECTION, FINANCIAL STABILITY for her. That's a lot. All a woman gives her man is her pussy and loyalty, so he's positive the children are his.

Well, she failed to give him children AND sex. She's a two time loser and the only two things that matter for women in marriage. Men can clean and cook. Men get MORE emotional support from old buddies. Women expect men to be more like them in conversation, but you never even HEAR about how women need to act more aggressive and rational to communicate with men better.

The joke in this story is her, and him for putting up with it. Men are hard-wired to spread their seed to many many women. Women are hard-wired to find the BEST alpha mate. Men give up their reproductive strategy when they marry, it's incredibly noble. I think the reason even a soft brain-washed guy like him can't easily forgive her....is she cheated....with a long time friend of hers. Imagine he cheated on her with someone he knew since he was 5. How could she compete? She went out of her way to cheat to a higher status male that had a crush on her for forever.

I can imagine a soft and mixed up guy like him actually forgiving her. But he'll never be happy. If the only thing keeping her loyal now is fear and guilt...she's a lost cause. she already was a lost cause. you think her alpha crush wants an old barren woman? he'd cheat on her eventually...if for no other reason than to have children. she should feel shitty. she is uglier, she is less of a woman, and now that she's withheld sex until after she's cheated on him very publicly.....she's ugly on the inside too now. even if she WAS a perfect 10 when they men......age and barren instantly removed 4 points....she's a 6 at best. now that she's cheated....i'd see her as a 3-4 for relationships. maybe a 5 for sex. even if he married her at a 7....men lose very few points as they age....he'd be a 6 now....8 if you count loyalty.

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
So she cheats and he doesn't WRONG

Pack her bags. After not having sex for years due to her hang ups she goes to a reunion cheats on her husband. Kudos to the husband beating the guy who cheated with his wife. I would get home with a blank bus ticket hand it to her and give her one hour to pack up her shit and get out.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

What a dumbass, Frank gives wife a hall pass and when she uses it gets all worked and jealous. Then to top it beats up Allen. Allen had nothing to be guilty about, Marie and he were on a “hall pass” and that meant Frank had given Allen permission to bang his wife. Frank was totally to blame for everything. Frank’s wife Marie and Allen were totally in the right on this one. No cheating at all. Allen could put Frank in the slammer for aggravated assault, and Marie could divorce the moron for cruelty and marry Allen. Actually, that would make a good third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
leave her !!!!

She never should have done it. HALL PASS IS NOT REAL!!! If you are married you do not cheat. If you want to, if you do, you SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Uber cuck

Uber cuck

His wife a slut and she just loves to fuck

A peice of shit like him cant ever keep it up

He sucks the scum out of her cheating cunt

He has no balls just wont ever man up

He is the uber cunt

(to the chrous score of Disneys Gummi Bears)

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: uber cuck

preach, I for the life of me dont see how its his fault to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What sort of wimp WANTS

to keep a whore who denies him sex for years on end and then fucks another man because she needs to feel desired by someone other than the one who ALREADY desires them

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Wrong joke

This one sucked.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your standard

This series just wasn't that good. She survived cancer, then probably due to the hysterectomy went into menopause and lost interest in sex. He wants her to become intimate with him, so his plan to give her a hall pass was stupid in the extreme. The trust, and the intimacy of their marriage was damaged (maybe beyond repair). She left their bedroom. She lost interest in sex and intimacy. She requested and wanted the hall pass. Some guys are horn dogs and will have sex with any female (regardless of marriage status), while others won't cheat on their partner (unless they are drugged out of their minds). Can they put this marriage back together? Maybe, but it will require counseling and she will need to move back into their bedroom and become intimate with him again. She had sex with someone else, and denied her husband for years (close to a decade), so why should he take her back?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Stupid joke fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure what the joke was, not a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

author sure likes wimpy stories. 1*

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap and a really bad idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess as u grow old…and ur balls stop working…u slowly become a wimp..and a cuck..just like this guy!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

"My marie"? Seriously? Desperate...wimpy...and a cuck what a pathetic stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hmm stay with a cheater that has no remorse, and others know.

Nope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Joke Previous Part
The Joke Series Info