All Comments on 'The Journey Ch. 03'

by HubrisMaker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happened?

This is just a repeat of chapter 2! I was looking forward to chapter 3 :(

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
nicely done

I am glad Nina didn't fuck the oily Italian Ricardo, and glad he did fuck the two young women Nora and Joanna and lick Greta the older woman's pussy in front of his mom.

It's about time Nina was given some of the shit she has been giving her son.

She should know by now that Bobby can get any woman he wants, and that she isn't the only woman around that can have her son if she doesn't take care of his sexual needs.

Now that Bobby has fucked Nina, I hope that he becomes the dominant partner and takes control of his mother's sex life. No more teasing from Nina and she welcomes her son's cock into her body anytime he wants her.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

will the story continue??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

And these are the three parts of this.. 'soap'?

Damn... what a shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so disappointing

Instead of a progression and extension of the two finally coming together you have to debase the relationship by having them attend a group party and publicly demean and humiliate each other. A waste of a good build up and our time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stuff!

This is an absolutely great twist! I love it.

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 10 years ago
Really bad cock teasing

This story series felt like really bad cock teasing that didn't increase the story quality, it was just frustrating. You stopped their sex a few times and when it finally happened you give it, what 3-4 lines? The last story felt like a really bad premature ejaculation. Read from other authors how to describe sex scenes.

You described mom as a slut, first with that young Italian guy and then when she pushed her son into coming to a party with the old Italian guy and dressing like a slut for it...she clearly wanted to fuck him. So why would she get mad and moralize to her son later?

Also and I especially emphasize this...WHAT to fuck was she doing in the room with that old creep (they came out smiling, flushed and she was ashamed and couldn't look at her son) if they weren't fucking?? Oh please give as a convincing explanation?? You haven't thought this thru haven't you? (don't tell me they made out)

You clearly have a fetish for jealousy but you didn't incorporate it well into your stories. You had a few good moments like horny aunts and his mom desperate for a man - you could have made them all molest and force him to fuck them (That would be worth reading). Also you mentioned that his cock was huge but you haven't used it to well in the story (like cock worshiping making his mom compare him to his father, maybe even cuckolding him)

You appear to have potential and this is your first story but it was bad, especially the sex parts (and after all this is an erotic site). I give you 2 stars max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter is must please damn it's so interesting

Please write the next chapter please

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Good story

The only thing I did not like was how his mum behaved at party she wanted to go for some sexy fun with the new guys but when the son starts having fun she gets the hump if you don’t like watching your partner playing with someone else at party after you already played you should not go to them sort of party’s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The mom's pov isnt written and that makes her seem jealous and possessive and 'slitty'. Disappointed with this. A giant cocktease. Involving other people deepens their relationship? Fuck no

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Nina (mother) not worth the time nor effort. She is jealous. She lacks self-awareness, self-confidence. She can not stand competition. She is not mature. Jealousy is to be expected from an 18 years old son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous