All Comments on 'The Kaftan'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another author that clearly hates Indians

Your portrayal of these characters makes them seem like they're dumber than rocks. Unlikable characters, doing and saying really stupid things adds up to a complete waste of time.

1 star

Happy2pervHappy2pervalmost 4 years ago
LOL

Your note before the story was worth a 5* in itself - beautifully put! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back.

Welcome back. Was expecting many stories during lockdown but nothing was posted by you. Please continue the story with lots of cheating. The husband should find out about the cheating by himself. She should've already been fucked many times by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Masterful work as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

First of all, welcome back.!

Honestly, I expected a lot of writing from you especially during this pandemic and the lockdown. However, its nice to know that you finally resumed writing. Your stories are some of the best I've read in the category and the site as such especially with the story building and character response creation. The best part is you have the ability to keep readers on track instead of just scrolling to the action and just jacking off.

However, please accept a simple suggestion.

Do write more and don't take really long breaks.!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mandhanraja

I read a good story after my girlfriend left.

Thank you so much for reminding her.

Welcome back.

I am a big fan of yours.

Don't go anywhere anymore.

I know your presence.

It will not cause any more problems-Mandhan Raja

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Good to see you back doing what you do best. I have always admired the way you build up your stories. It's unfussy but not rushed. The woman are independent and strong characters, not just tropes waiting to be taken by men. While this seems to be a standalone story, I wouldn't mind a sequel to this. Great setup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fantastic!

thank you for this ... hope we get more!

maxmaggmaxmaggalmost 4 years ago
Good one

Super hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End of a long wait!

I have been waiting for a real long time for your new story. Whenever, I am in a mood for an erotica read, the first thing I do is to check your page. You are my favorite author on literotica. Kindly continue with the story, and don't keep us fans waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 star

well come back! kindly write more & more stories.

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981almost 4 years ago
Great stuff

Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb as always

eagerly waiting for next part

hannibal3807hannibal3807almost 4 years ago
Fuck the incels - Aurelius is BACK! (And she's awesome!)

And she's back! Hail Caesar :) Aurelius, so upset by your warning to incels - fuck those guys man...you're the #1 writer in the south asian desk ! you're awesome, and keep writing!

arch3rarch3ralmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story! Please continue, you are one of the best writers here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

And the boss is back ..please give us updates soon :) also if you could plot sequels for any of your previous stories taht will just make 2020 better !

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Welcome back. 2020 just stopped sucking a little. Would love to read more of such one off stories. But I do hope you have something longer planned. You have been sorely missed.

@incels - Learn to love yourself. It makes all our lives better ๐Ÿ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing buildup. This seems like we another watchman on our hands.

I second the other comment, we do miss Bela.

vinay694vinay694almost 4 years ago
Plagiarism of J267

I am huge fan of you but this is huge disappointment. I read the same plot and story from J267 a few months back and this is nothing different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
seriously @Vinay694 ?

Poor you. So disappointed that you did not get new content to jerk off ! This is erotica & not submission for a Booker prize. Enjoy it in all forms without this kind of criticism. I am sure you bring yourself off a gazillion times using the same storyline /imagination -am sure you will find other ways to keep wife/Gf happy.

aurelius1982aurelius1982almost 4 years agoAuthor
No plagiarism, just a coincidence

Vinay, I absolutely did not plagiarize j267. I have been writing this story for a year on and off. In the past, I've always given credit to inspirations like Quin so there's no reason I wouldn't do it this time. I checked out j267's page (great stories). I assume you mean the rachel goes back to school story. I agree, it is eerily similar. But I assure you, it is a coincidence. I start writing mine months before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please complete that story....

I have read all your stories and i am big fan of your work. I read on eroticpad the story titled The Motel Manager's wife " . This was the story I was heavily invested in and wanted to read more but to my surprise that story was left pending halfway. As a reader it would be great to know the reason why didn't you complete this story (Assuming that you are the writer of that story and not someone posing as you) . Although I am rooting for you to continue that story, I respect your decision if you choose not to continue, we all have lives after all . But i don't know why i am so attached to that character of that story, maybe because it reminded me of someone, i don't know. All i know is that story left a void inside of me (it sounds stupid but it's the truth) . it would be great if you share something about that story , Like Is it inspired by someone you've known? Or What was the inspiration behind the story ? Being a writer, do you feel for these characters the way I do ? Why did you chose to discontinue this story? Is it possible you are going to continue this story (or any of your previous stories for that matter) in the near future? It would really mean a lot. Thank you for taking time to read this. Awaiting desperately for your reply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When comes next part

Just tell us if you are going to continue or end this story here. Please.

HornyUnniHornyUnnialmost 4 years ago

You're the best indian writer in literotica . Loved each and every story you wrote. Thanks alot for everything.

Rashika123Rashika123almost 4 years ago
Welcome back

Excellent stories as always, 5 stars from my side. Will there be more parts of this story? Take care and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chill bro

Y someone would have typed rac!St comnt or I will tell where actuall cry lied

A few centuries ago whn u pll were kept in Harem n tord for nt converting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Update

Excellent story. Waiting for the next updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the next part.

TedFlumeTedFlumeover 3 years ago
Great!

Good to see you back. Great work. Hope you continue this and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same old dog shit

There is absolutely nothing new about this. The theme is the same old done to the death one i.e Hindu husband getting cuckked by a muslim man. The Muslim man is supposed to be superior to the Hindu husband and has a bigger cock. What else is new? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„ At least change the community or reverse the community equation. (What do you say ?) I couldnโ€™t help but notice it had similarities with Tariq Ziaโ€™s stories so pay a little attention to that. Also in a lot of places the narrative was hurried and and made me loose interest. I know itโ€™s fictional but it should not feel like fiction which it does.โ€

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great one

Good to see you back. I hope you will complete this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back!!

It is great to have you back after a long break!!

Love all your work. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back! With another Perfect Asian Hot Wife story

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the next update. Post it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
u r awesome

I haven't read the entire story ... Couldn't hold it at kissing part n well... All I want to say is keep up the good work... Post more stories... Waiting for the next part... Also please check out stories of other authors like everyoneisavoyeur and give us Indian version of it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vinay 694

Becoz of this Vinay694 this story will remain incomplete

Fuck u bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carry On

Haters gonna hate. Please carry on with your story.

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleover 3 years ago
Expected more

After seeing title Kaftan...Many kinky hotwife situatuons played in my mind.

Of course , because of the author too...

Kaftan nighties have wide arm , one can put hand in arm sleeve and fondle boobs. Some kaftans are too short sleeves, that one easily see side boobs and even nipples with slight wrong angles.

But this went bit non erotic side most of the time.

Hoping for best yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Complete the story or write a new one. Can't wait

TheMaskEditorTheMaskEditoralmost 3 years ago

Dear Friend, Thanks a lot for another good story. Seems you have ended this story but still a lot remains to be desired further on ones imagination. You are among one of the best story writers with Indian flavor in stories which is why I love to read your stuff again and again. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complete the story. Can't wait to see what happens next

cdman55cdman55over 2 years ago

Wow. Nice story! believable character. Will be waiting for updates if planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone is waiting. Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Curious to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did aurelius pass away from Covid?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Hey man! Waiting for the next chapter. Hope you write it soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous