The Keeping of Lena Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally opened her eyes, Karl was gazing smugly at her, licking his lips in triumph.

"How is my patient feeling?" Karl asked softly.

Ava couldn't put into words how incredible she felt, and not just physically. It seemed as if with each release Karl had given her, he'd removed all of her fears, doubts, and anxieties, leaving her with only joy and hopefulness.

"You're extraordinary," Ava whispered, once she finally caught her breath.

Karl extended his arms and helped her to her feet, intent on guiding her back to bed. She was grateful for his gentle, strong guidance, for she was so worn out with pleasure that she knew she'd be unable to carry her own body weight.

But then she felt an odd, snapping sensation deep in her belly, powerful enough to cause her to miss her step.

"Ava, are you all right?" Karl asked, reaching for her arms before she could fall.

Ava's face immediately turned red as the uncontrollable flood began to travel down her legs. She knew her embarrassment was irrational, considering Karl's profession, but given what they had just been doing, what he had just been doing to her...Ava found herself entirely mortified.

Ava closed her eyes shamefully and gestured downward, and she heard Karl take a step back from her and sharply inhale.

But then she felt his hand on her cheek, and Ava tentatively opened her eyes.

"Do you feel anything yet?" Karl asked softly. Ava shook her head.

"No...but if this delivery is anything like Odette's, I'll be quite fearsome soon."

*

12