All Comments on 'The Key to Me'

by bailadora

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NightLNightLalmost 4 years ago

Gorgeous insight into the inner thoughts, desires, fears and passions of both characters as they proceed on their journey of discovery. A well-paced crescendo to it all.

So nice to read a representation that is, for me, relatable and not of a clichéd stereotype of femdom so often portrayed.

I am left with a wonderment of a relationship beginning and I hope these characters return in future writings.

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresalmost 4 years ago
Superb

A truly wonderful depiction of a budding, loving, D/s Femdom relationship, that goes far beyond the physical, into the characters’ very souls, to form a bond of mutual desires, needs, respect, and most importantly, love. Such stories are all too rare in this realm, and I dearly hope that this author, bailadora, graces is with more of them in the future.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 4 years ago

DIFFERENT, AND WELL WRITTEN

Excellent description of the emotional and psychological thinking of both characters during their initial encounter. Their feelings far overshadowed the physical action between them. It does leave me wondering, though, what will their next meeting be like? Might you be inclined to write more? I hope so.

silverwhispersilverwhisperalmost 4 years ago
holy hell!

this is superb. the way you explore the headspace is utterly masterful.

absolutely fantastic!

bailadorabailadoraalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind comments. As a reader, the stories I find the most compelling are those that explore the mental and psychological frames of mind of the characters in tandem with the physical action . I am pleased this story resonated with my fellow Literoticans in a similar fashion.

Dora and Derek will return in the future, although I can't say when. I am selective with my reading choices, and am equally as exacting with my own writing.

Finally, for the oh so kind soul concerned about my relationship with my husband - bless your heart. Never fear, sugar. He and I are just fine.

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. Always good to see something that treats dom/mes as human beings and not born-to-command superhumans.

@anonymous: if you are bothered by stories about people being (rather affectionately and sweetly) dominated and spanked, why on earth are you reading in the BDSM category?

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 4 years ago

Finally someone who understands that the good stuff is all about what's in the thoughts and emotions. I've tried to get this point across many times while working with other authors and this is a textbook example of how to write sex scenes. Granted, we all like different styles — but this is about as good as I've seen as far as pulling the reader into the very souls of the characters. Congratulations 'bailadora' on a very polished story.

it_tinglesit_tinglesalmost 4 years ago
Thank You!

What a wonderfully erotic depiction of the intensity of D/s. The dance of hunger, denial, submission, release and the way it brings two souls together for a long rewarding journey. Thank you for this - instant fave!

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Very realistic (are you sure it’s fiction? 🤔😊)

I can pay you no higher compliment than by repeating a comment left on one of my Femdom stories: “As you stated nothing that could not have happened in real life. Makes it more interesting and more provocative.”

I liked the little touch with the layer of silk across her lap. I missed the mat on one occasion. You get no more information about it.

Nothing in our stories has to be realistic but one point I would mention is although body worship is allowed by some mistresses they are very few compared with the vast number of mistresses out there. I have been told, by experts 🤓, it is difficult for a mistress on her first time going solo for the reasons you’ve made evident in your story. Quality can also vary, and price doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with it, but I’ve been fortunate in only once visiting someone who obviously didn’t know what she was doing. Although there hasn’t been any suggestion of Dora looking for payment for her services just she wants to explore with someone she doesn’t know.

I like the fact you made her petite and him big and strong. In the right circumstances, as here, it comes across well. Depending on how it’s written, and this applies in real life, being dominated by a woman smaller than you (I’m five eight) can be more effective than a six foot amazon who could physically control you. There’s also the obvious satisfaction for the woman, as you’ve written Dora, of the man allowing her to control him.

A domme does not take control of the man he gives her control. Which you have illustrated. This is a difference which not everyone appreciates. The domme taking control without it being given is noncon not bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Well written.

A little too much Domination 101, and not enough sexual interplay.

She could have teased him more.

She could have asked him if he had thought about what today was going to be like, and what he had had anticipated. She could have had him look at/admire her body: breasts, ass, legs, feet, pussy, etc. She could have asked him to tell her which he liked best, and what he wanted to do to it (or have it do to him).

She could have played with herself while he was leaning back on her hands, describing what she was feeling, and asking him how he would like to please her.

So much more could have happened besides jerking him off -- even with his submission before cumming.

Gave it four stars.

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Fascinating, and so very well written! Love the head space development, and the vocabulary!

Looking forward to reading more!

JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Love the deep look into both parties headspace. Very believable, and very erotic! Love the awesome vocabulary, competent grammar, and flawless punctuation too. A rare treat from every vantage point!

ToPleaseHimToPleaseHimover 3 years ago
Wonderful (and hot!)!

Amazing and realistic dialogue and insight into the characters thoughts and fears. Well-written with a perfect pace - left me wanting more!

kaladankaladanover 3 years ago
wow.

i look for Fem Dom stories from this perspective. This is a wonderful first story. i do hope there is more to come.

MarciaBradyMarciaBradyalmost 3 years ago

Knowing that Derek was the kind of guy who would prey on married women left a bad taste in my mouth. But knowing that Dora just might bring him to heel, has left me with a more positive feeling about him contributing more damage to others marriages in the future. I'm still concerned about Dora. I'm not sure she knows exactly what she is up against in regards to his tenuous moral flexibility.

Tell us more.

bailadorabailadoraalmost 3 years agoAuthor

MarciaBrady, I appreciate the feedback. It’s fascinating to me how people can read the same passage yet reach completely different conclusions.

From my perspective, I’d argue that 1) seduction doesn’t equate to predation, 2) acceptance isn’t a forgone conclusion to an invitation, and 3) there are ways to gracefully, even charmingly, decline while still preserving both one’s own integrity and the other person’s ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written,

Im glad that they are both nervous and unsure. I enjoy spanking femdom. Its your story, of course, but please dont have herlock his cock up and deny him foever, i hate that. If thats in the cards, then ok its your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nice, slow progression.

But why wouldn't she have teased him with her body? Did he like her ass? Did he like her breasts? Can he imagine what it would feel like to touch them? Kiss them? Lick them? Suck them? What about her pussy? If she showed it to him, what did it look like? Shaved? Bushy? Manicured? Could he smell her arousal? Did he like it?

So much more coud have been done that wasn't.

And, BTW, "stationary" means not moving. "Stationery" means paper.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbailadora@bailadora
I'm a happily married mom of three. I'm here to learn about new things to keep my relationship fresh and to possibly help someone else along the way.