All Comments on 'The Key West Vacation'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good first part, but could do with at least another chapter. Thought at first I would hate Jim, but now both Carol and Kim have an exciting future and Carol had a holiday to remember. Never knew Key West was so interesting or enlightened. 5 stars naturally

Puck68Puck68over 4 years ago
Key West CoC?

Great story. The Key West Chamber of Commerce should use this to boost tourism! Really appreciate all of the detail in your stories... sounds like lots of real life experiences! (C'mon... how much is really true?!?) Thanks for the great story. Keep up the good work! (I want to know what happens with Carol and Kim!)

blackdog13blackdog13over 4 years ago
Missed your writing

Loved the story. Would still love a chapter 2 to The Snowstrom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So fucking depraved and debauched

Omg what would I not give to suck and fuck all these sex crazed cunts. I adore cunt and cunt juice. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK. More and more like this and soon please.

shatterstrapshatterstrapabout 3 years ago

Suck a hot story! I would love to read about the further adventures of Carol and KIm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have four or five more wives to slut out, so get busy. Is this story coming from personal experience of a dirty mind? It's a good story, but you need someone to check grammar ,and do editing. Sometimes, it gets real good when 'she'gets hot over what you've written, you stand her up, tell her to keep proofing, and stick it in the back door. I have. Keep writing.

XYZ

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Would love to see the continuing story of Carol as she is the entertainment at the stag party. With Carol and Kim there could so many more stories. Jim could be a great pimp. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous